Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #61
Vivlio

Lets try to get all the options voted for 25 times, right?! That's the dream
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 03:14 PM   #62
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytomjj View Post
Now that we are past 50 posts, remember to message me or post on here your extra ideas!
The slut came up with a lot of dares but the best ones are the ones that surprise her!
Thank you Sir. While the slut does like a surprise, she is also happy to pick 5 easy dares herself to choose from for the 50 post wildcard, if noone else is interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
Yes, we definitely need to get the post popular enough to get all 250 votes so the slut would get to do even the most extreme dares.

Plus slut as I believe you told me I'm a level 6 now I'd like to add another two hours or plug time with my post, and 10 minutes of ass stretching as well.

Have fun slut 😉.
Thank you Sir. The slut is quite curious to try some of the trickier dares (although very scared too!).

Yes Sir, the slut has noted your request, which she will do once her month starts (likely at the end of this week). And congratulations on becoming Level 6!! There will be additional dare privileges for Level 6 users throughout the month too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivlio View Post
Lets try to get all the options voted for 25 times, right?! That's the dream
Thank you Sir. The slut will be more than happy to do something crazy extreme if this happens, because she thinks there is about 1% chance But feel free to prove this whore wrong!!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:39 PM   #63
axel990

Good slut, I can't wait for the month to star.

I don't have much time to pick now, but if noone picks the 5 dares for you then you have to pick one easy, one medium, two hard, and one very hard, and then blindly pick one of those, no squirming out with just 5 easy ones slut.
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:41 AM   #64
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good slut, I can't wait for the month to star.

I don't have much time to pick now, but if noone picks the 5 dares for you then you have to pick one easy, one medium, two hard, and one very hard, and then blindly pick one of those, no squirming out with just 5 easy ones slut.
Thank you Sir. The month should start this weekend unless something goes wrong with the slut's BF's flight. Her current plan is:
  • Start playing on Sat 11th or Sun 12th Dec
  • Working w/c 13-17th Dec (can still play most evenings)
  • Full time play 18-22nd Dec
  • Family time (no dares) 23-28th Dec
  • Full time play 29th Dec - 16th Jan (or maybe a bit later!)

Of course any veto days during this time will incur a punishment, except while home with family.

For the 50 wildcard dares, the slut will chose the 5 dares herself (based on your criteria, Sir) if noone else suggests some options by Friday.
Old 12-07-2021, 12:51 AM   #65
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wow, this is starting to be a great thread. One punishment suggestion from my side:

wrap the lower part of your body (down from the waist) in cling wrap and make your legs into a mermaids tail. It doesn't come off in 4*d6 hours. Adjust the start of the dare so it doesn't interfere with your scat limit.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 04:55 AM   #66
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Wow, this is starting to be a great thread. One punishment suggestion from my side:

wrap the lower part of your body (down from the waist) in cling wrap and make your legs into a mermaids tail. It doesn't come off in 4*d6 hours. Adjust the start of the dare so it doesn't interfere with your scat limit.
Thank you Sir. Wow this could be quite a long time!! Would parcel tape be a suitable alternative if needed? The slut will try to use cling firm in the first instance.

What do you mean to "adjust the start of the dare so it doesn't interfere with your scat limit"? Do you mean so the slut doesn't need to poop while wrapped in the cling film?

This would likely be a HARD dare given the extended duration and the fact she would (at least) need to piss herself. Potentially even VERY HARD but it will be allowed as an option anyway
Old 12-07-2021, 05:03 AM   #67
axel990

Hello slut, it's a new day, so it's a new two hours of plug time from me, and while we're at it have 15 minutes of clamped tits as well 😉.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:24 AM   #68
Tommytomjj

Thank you for the new ideas! Keep them coming and be sure to continue degrading the slut in your messages!

We’re over 150 votes now, so if you’re reading this and haven’t voted yet, your vote is super important!

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 06:30 AM   #69
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Thank you Sir. Wow this could be quite a long time!! Would parcel tape be a suitable alternative if needed? The slut will try to use cling firm in the first instance.

What do you mean to "adjust the start of the dare so it doesn't interfere with your scat limit"? Do you mean so the slut doesn't need to poop while wrapped in the cling film?

This would likely be a HARD dare given the extended duration and the fact she would (at least) need to piss herself. Potentially even VERY HARD but it will be allowed as an option anyway
It will be hard dare indeed probably. As for your questions: indeed I mean to you can start it at such a time that you don't need to poop yourself.

As for the option to use something else then cling film? I prefer to have something (slightly) trasnpararant and shape-hugging, but will leave the final choice up to you...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:08 AM   #70
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hello slut, it's a new day, so it's a new two hours of plug time from me, and while we're at it have 15 minutes of clamped tits as well 😉.
Thank you very much Sir. The slut has added to the list.

There are probably at least 1-2 other users who are also level 6 by now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytomjj View Post
Thank you for the new ideas! Keep them coming and be sure to continue degrading the slut in your messages!

We’re over 150 votes now, so if you’re reading this and haven’t voted yet, your vote is super important!
Thank you Sir. The votes are slowing now so very unlikely to achieve another (almost) 100 votes, even if the poll will keep counting until 1st Jan! Although GetDare has surprised this slut before!! (Her last poll reached 298 votes!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
It will be hard dare indeed probably. As for your questions: indeed I mean to you can start it at such a time that you don't need to poop yourself.

As for the option to use something else then cling film? I prefer to have something (slightly) trasnpararant and shape-hugging, but will leave the final choice up to you...
Thank you Sir, that makes sense. The dare could last 24 hours at the very most, so the slut can likely hold it this long anyway

Yes Sir, the slut will try cling film first and maybe secure some of it in with tape/ropes/etc. so she isn't able to remove. Before starting she will need to make sure everything she will need is at ground level while she is flapping around like a fish lol
Old 12-07-2021, 08:21 AM   #71
axel990

Oh, that sounds like a fun and humiliating challenge for the slut to complete, and I hope those other level 6 users get involved in giving you some stretching and clamped time...

On that note here's another hour of plug time from me.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:37 AM   #72
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh, that sounds like a fun and humiliating challenge for the slut to complete, and I hope those other level 6 users get involved in giving you some stretching and clamped time...

On that note here's another hour of plug time from me.
Thank you Sir. The slut is not short of fun and humiliating challenges! Only a few days until she needs to start...

On one hand she is a complete attention whore and wants to get as many votes and posts as possible... on the other hand she knows many of the dares will really push her limits! This slut is going to feel so degraded and dirty for a whole month (but will she regret it?!)

P.S. any more ideas for the wildcard dares for reaching 50 posts? The slut will post her own ideas (plus the idea from ltakltak) by Friday evening otherwise
Old 12-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #73
axel990

Honestly I'm a bit short on ideas now, so I can't think of anything, but I'm sure some other members can help you out with this?

But even if we don't I believe the slut will still have tons of good and dirty ones to choose from.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:45 PM   #74
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Slut away until 10th Dec - can you surprise her?!

Hey everyone! So just to let you all know that this slut will be away until Friday evening, and may not have access to GetDare at all. She should be back Friday 10th December (evening) and will aim to start her MONTH OF REGRET on 11th Dec!*

As punishment for being away for so long (and because the slut is curious whether the GetDare community can surprise her!), ADDITIONAL VOTES are on offer to be added to the total counter, if the following conditions are met BEFORE the slut gets home and checks her thread on 10th Dec evening:

If 100 thread posts reached (current 73): + 5 votes
(users can double post, then must wait for another poster or 1h passes)

If this thread is within the top 3 most recent: + 3 (3rd) / + 5 (2nd) / +10 (1st)

If the thread has 2,500+ views (current just over 2,000): + 8 votes / + 12 votes if over 3,000!

If 200 votes reached (current 163): + 15 votes

If the slut's PM inbox is full (current 480/670): + 20 votes

P.S. The slut has also added some new, HORRIBLE punishments here!

*Note: There is still a VERY small (<5%) chance her BF won't be able to travel, but will know for certain by Friday. Assuming all goes to plan, the slut will be performing dares full time 11-12 Dec, part time 13-17 Dec (working during the day), full time again until 23rd Dec when she will visit family (until ~28 Dec). After this she will be pretty much full time performing dares until either 16th or 21st Jan!! (And she is very excited already!!)

Last edited by kinkyamy; 12-07-2021 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:07 PM   #75
axel990

And while the slut is gone I'll be making sure that any new posters are reminded of the rules and that the thread is kept as active as possible.

Btw slut, I love the new rules about adding votes, it's almost as if you want to make it easier for us to make the slut do all of the dares.

The added punishments are great too, especially the ones with the risk of pooping your pants, and wearing a diaper, it's great that you added them even though scat is a limit for you, it seems like you're so desperate to please us here by degrading yourself that you're willing to even go over your limits, which really is a sign of a true kinky, submissive slut.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave