Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2021, 04:33 PM   #31
Vivlio

omg i wish i voted for that instead! I mean... i don't think the showers are even going to help for a while.... The smell just fits you
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:35 AM   #32
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivlio View Post
omg i wish i voted for that instead! I mean... i don't think the showers are even going to help for a while.... The smell just fits you
Thank you Sir - this slut deserves to stink like the trash she is.

The poll votes will be counted until 1st Jan (although the slut will start in about a week) - 94 votes so far!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 03:03 AM   #33
axel990

Damn I wish I voted for that as well, would've been a good experience for you.
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:35 AM   #34
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
Damn I wish I voted for that as well, would've been a good experience for you.
Hehe there may still be time... this slut's last poll reached almost 300 votes after a few weeks!

The easy and medium dares can probably all be completed in a few days.. it's from 120+ votes that they start to get difficult!

Maybe this slut's month won't be too bad after all
Old 12-05-2021, 04:42 AM   #35
axel990

Hehe that's good, hopefully we reach those numbers again to get the slut to do some extreme dares.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:18 AM   #36
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hehe that's good, hopefully we reach those numbers again to get the slut to do some extreme dares.
Yes Sir, let's see what happens over the coming days/weeks...

This slut is curious - why did everyone decide to vote for a particular rule option? Or why avoid some options? (e.g. slave mantra, no washing and forced study time have very few votes)
Old 12-05-2021, 06:46 AM   #37
axel990

I voted for the no hands eating from the bowl because I just like a messy slut 😁
Old 12-05-2021, 09:49 AM   #38
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I voted for the no hands eating from the bowl because I just like a messy slut 😁
Thank you Sir. This slut will certainly get messy during the month... She will have to eat ALL meals from a bowl on the floor (or perform a messy wedgie for any meal not eaten this way), plus for every vote she must eat +1 meal directly from her body. Does Sir (or anyone else) have ideas for what meals she should eat from her body?

The slut's initial ideas were:
- full english breakfast
- nachos with lots of sauces
- cake
- melted chocolate

Based on votes so far, she needs to eat 14 meals this way!!
Old 12-05-2021, 11:53 AM   #39
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Yes Sir, let's see what happens over the coming days/weeks...

This slut is curious - why did everyone decide to vote for a particular rule option? Or why avoid some options? (e.g. slave mantra, no washing and forced study time have very few votes)
I voted for the mantra, because I figured it wouldn't get much love. Plus, the slut needs help remembering its place.

Quote:
Thank you Sir. This slut will certainly get messy during the month... She will have to eat ALL meals from a bowl on the floor (or perform a messy wedgie for any meal not eaten this way), plus for every vote she must eat +1 meal directly from her body. Does Sir (or anyone else) have ideas for what meals she should eat from her body?

- full english breakfast
- cake
- melted chocolate

What an empty headed slut, to not even consider sushi on this list. Topped with a generaous amount of wasabi soy sauce of course.

Also, buffalo wings with a side of blue cheese and carrots.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:40 PM   #40
axel990

Quote:

- full english breakfast
- cake
- melted chocolate

Hmmm I'm thinking some nice oatmeal would be pretty messy to eat off your body, some custard as well, baked beans too for lunch, or some nice meat with mashed potatoes and gravy, maybe even some cake for dessert 😉.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:39 PM   #41
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I voted for the mantra, because I figured it wouldn't get much love. Plus, the slut needs help remembering its place.

What an empty headed slut, to not even consider sushi on this list. Topped with a generaous amount of wasabi soy sauce of course.

Also, buffalo wings with a side of blue cheese and carrots.
Thank you Sir. Do you have any preferences for what the mantra should be (once it reaches 5+ votes)?

Sushi is a great idea, thank you Sir. The slut hates wasabi so this will also taste horrible for her. Also buffalo wings will get very sticky, thank you Sir!

Quote:
Hmmm I'm thinking some nice oatmeal would be pretty messy to eat off your body, some custard as well, baked beans too for lunch, or some nice meat with mashed potatoes and gravy, maybe even some cake for dessert 😉.
Thank you Sir! Some great ideas, this slut will try them all. Some of the liquid items (bean sauce, gravy, custard) may not stay on the slut's body for long. She can eat what she can then lick up the rest, if that is acceptable Sir?

--

P.S. For any new voters, the 2nd rule (Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming, except 10 - X orgasms) has already exceeded the maximum so there is no need to vote any more for that one as it doesn't change the rule... which already requires this slut not to cum for a full month, despite all the crazy shit she will do..!!!
Old 12-05-2021, 06:56 PM   #42
bdsm_guy1

I voted to ban the slut from washing... she should stink like the filthy pig she is! Hope that one gets to the maximum - 5 washes in a month is brutal!

And now she has almost reached the "hard" dares...
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:59 PM   #43
axel990

Quote:

Thank you Sir! Some great ideas, this slut will try them all. Some of the liquid items (bean sauce, gravy, custard) may not stay on the slut's body for long. She can eat what she can then lick up the rest, if that is acceptable Sir?

--

P.S. For any new voters, the 2nd rule (Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming, except 10 - X orgasms) has already exceeded the maximum so there is no need to vote any more for that one as it doesn't change the rule... which already requires this slut not to cum for a full month, despite all the crazy shit she will do..!!!
It's fine slut, of course anything that falls off should be licked off the floor on all fours, if it doesn't break your limits naturally.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:24 AM   #44
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
I voted to ban the slut from washing... she should stink like the filthy pig she is! Hope that one gets to the maximum - 5 washes in a month is brutal!

Thank you Sir. This slut's kinky side wants to stink, although she knows it will be very very difficult if it actually happens, given all the piss/vomit/sticky/dirty things she will need to do..!

Yes Sir - all Medium dares are now available. Additional votes will now be for HARD dares. Full list of HARD & VERY HARD dares here:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94616

Quote:
It's fine slut, of course anything that falls off should be licked off the floor on all fours, if it doesn't break your limits naturally.
Yes Sir, this slut will be happy to do it. She hasn't done floor licking like this before so it will be a new experience!
Old 12-06-2021, 01:31 AM   #45
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post

haha. Imagine no washing with bucket challenge II...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave