Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #46
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Assuming Bdsub would offer an amount of edges for you to get a fox-tail buttplug for yourself in excahnge. How large would that number need to be?
Bd may have found himself with enough edges at the moment but yes, what would that number be?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #47
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Given that Graham's number is the last on your personal list, size doesn't matter much for you, hmm?

How do you feel about 'gifting' yourself things to your birthday or christmas?

Wouldn't a fox-tail buttplug be a perfect gift to get yourself?

Assuming Bdsub would offer an amount of edges for you to get a fox-tail buttplug for yourself in excahnge. How large would that number need to be?
Given that Graham's number is the last on your personal list, size doesn't matter much for you, hmm?
omg haha. I didn't think of it like that. But size doesn't matter to me.

How do you feel about 'gifting' yourself things to your birthday or christmas?
I do it all the time when I want to buy stuff for myself

Wouldn't a fox-tail buttplug be a perfect gift to get yourself?
Y'all are really pushing for this. Technically, the lush, butt plug, clamps and vibe I bought were those Christmas/bday gifts to myself...

Oooh I like assuming such things. It'd have to be a challenge for him... although he does have a bunch in his thread already. I'm accepting other suggestions though I may need some convincing.

Edit: just saw your post there Bd... I will accept 250 edges

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)

Last edited by edgeofmyclit; 12-16-2020 at 08:05 AM.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:08 AM   #48
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Bd may have found himself with enough edges at the moment but yes, what would that number be?
Haha, sorry, I hope you didn't mind too much. You seem to be rather nice so I went for the joke.

Other suggestions? Hmm, any willing and experienced people to try wax play withher?
Old 12-16-2020, 08:13 AM   #49
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Haha, sorry, I hope you didn't mind too much. You seem to be rather nice so I went for the joke.

Other suggestions? Hmm, any willing and experienced people to try wax play withher?
Oh, I don’t mind at all, I was laughing
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 12-16-2020, 09:24 AM   #50
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Well... I bought it!!

Some people know I've been on the fence about buying it for a few months now I think I held up well under the temptation all things considered haha. I don't know how I'm gonna use it yet but I like the idea of wearing the tail and ears while teasing some lucky guy

I'm thinking maybe I like it so much because of the aesthetic... I love to dress up so I'm looking forward to trying it out when it gets here

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post:
Old 12-16-2020, 09:30 AM   #51
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
Well... I bought it!!

Some people know I've been on the fence about buying it for a few months now I think I held up well under the temptation all things considered haha. I don't know how I'm gonna use it yet but I like the idea of wearing the tail and ears while teasing some lucky guy

I'm thinking maybe I like it so much because of the aesthetic... I love to dress up so I'm looking forward to trying it out when it gets here
Lol, right.... held up under temptation

Edit to add a question. Would you say you have a lot of will power or tend to cave easily? Not specific to the tail.

PM Dares

Toys

Last edited by Bdsub; 12-16-2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:52 AM   #52
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Under circumstances? Maybe I see a lot of guys in the future being outfoxed

What is your favourite outfit?

Most risky outfit you have worn in public?

Most ridiculous outfit you have worn?

Do you have pockets in your clothes?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 12:44 PM   #53
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Lol, right.... held up under temptation

Edit to add a question. Would you say you have a lot of will power or tend to cave easily? Not specific to the tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Under circumstances? Maybe I see a lot of guys in the future being outfoxed

Would you say you have a lot of will power or tend to cave easily? Not specific to the tail.
That honestly depends on the person who's asking and if it's something I really want. While playing I don't cave easy. Sometimes I want to, but I remind myself that leaving the sub wanting can also be a fun feeling for them. If I think I'm pushing too much, then I'll be more lenient because of course, I want them to have fun too.

But overall, I think I have some will power, not a tonne, but enough.

-----
Ohh outfoxed, I like that!! They'll be enjoying every moment of it, I'm sure.

It's a pink plaid miniskirt with glitter, coupled with knee high boots, a tank top (black or light blue). Throw in a cute headband with a bow, some bracelets and maybe if it's cold a leather jacket... et voila!

I've been pretty tame. It's windy most times so if I'm wearing a dress or skirt I wear tights under them. Most risky might be the time I forgot the shorts? haha

Hmm gotta be the time my friends dared me to wear only bags. I was in only garbage bags, with another bag on my head as a hat for at least 10 minutes in public.

Ah pockets... so convenient yet so hard to find in women's clothes. I don't wear that much jeans, but the pockets are never enough. The pants I do wear, sometimes I sew in pockets or if that isn't possible I just carry a small bag. But I deffo wish I had more pockets!

Old 12-17-2020, 01:30 AM   #54
FormerSissyMaid

What is something you want to do to a sub that you haven't done yet?

What is the most important thing in a D/s relationship?

What is a trait a sub has to have according to you?

Loves: Sissification, Bimbofication, Feminization, Chastity, Anal , Humiliation, Serving, Cum Eating , Forced Gay

Neutral: Electro play, Human Furniture , Sounding, Piss play

Dislikes: Harsh Pain , Prolonged Kneeling, Corner-standing, Writing Lines

Hates: CBT, Being a Dom

Limits: Anything Illegal, Beastiality, Family
FormerSissyMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:31 AM   #55
Bdsub
Dare Freak

First of all, the outfoxed comment is great. I can totally envision you sitting there with the fox tail and ears (you did get the matching ears right?) outsmarting a poor sub

Second, I wouldn’t want you to run out if questions.

Since you got a fox tail plug, is anal stimulation something you enjoy or will this be a whole new experience?

What is your favorite drink (regular and alcoholic)?

Do you like coffee?

What is your favorite candy?

What do you normally wear to bed?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-17-2020, 04:38 AM   #56
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Oooh I like assuming such things. It'd have to be a challenge for him... although he does have a bunch in his thread already. I'm accepting other suggestions though I may need some convincing.

Edit: just saw your post there Bd... I will accept 250 edges
Whoa.....I just noticed your edit

To be clear, am I being blamed on this purchase still?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-17-2020, 06:16 AM   #57
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerSissyMaid View Post

Quote:
First of all, the outfoxed comment is great. I can totally envision you sitting there with the fox tail and ears (you did get the matching ears right?) outsmarting a poor sub

Second, I wouldn’t want you to run out if questions.

Since you got a fox tail plug, is anal stimulation something you enjoy or will this be a whole new experience?

Do you like coffee?

Hmm besides wax play... I've been interested in keyholding but that (esp long term) would mean some commitment.

For me it's communication. I like to talk a bit before playing just to get a feel of the person. I have to trust that they'll tell me if they're uncomfortable and want to stop or slow down because I usually can't see them to gauge their reactions. Communication in any kind of relationship is important, but especially in d/s.

Hmm for short term play I'm not too picky. But if it's something long term then I'd say that they need to be friendly. ie interested in talking even outside of kink and generally be someone that I get along with. I've found if I don't have that it's difficult to think of things for them to do.

---

I totally got the matching ears!! And yes you are being blamed for it... I'm willing to bargain though

I have a normal butt plug too but anal is pretty new for me. I only wore that one once, but it was okay. Not the greatest thing ever but not bad. I probably need a few more tries to get accustomed to the feeling of something in my ass. Gotta say though, that it makes solo play much more fun! I think I'll really like the tail though. It's cute and I'll be fulfilling a long time fantasy.

Regular: grape juice
Alcoholic: whiskey (on the rocks)

Do you like coffee?
I like coffee... but the question is, should I be drinking it . Most times it makes me very sleepy so I won't drink it often. However, I do like the taste, especially when it's sweet, like iced coffee.

Toffeeeeee because I'm a 'toughie' haha

It's almost impossible to find me under the mountain of blankets... but if you manage to locate me I'll be wearing sweats/pj bottoms and a jersey. Boring but very comfy haha

Thank you for these questions!

Old 12-17-2020, 10:45 AM   #58
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Whoa.....I just noticed your edit

am I being blamed on this purchase still?
Quote:

I totally got the matching ears!! And yes you are being blamed for it... I'm willing to bargain though
Between the fun and laughs this thread provided and the fact you bought it with the matching ears I am completely fine with being blamed!

Bargain on the details in a couple weeks after I see how desperate I am from the current edges good with you?

I suppose that makes me the first in what will likely be a long list to be out foxed by you!

I am surprised on the whiskey on the rocks. If drinking hard liquor I am a bourbon (neat) guy. What is your favorite whiskey?

PM Dares

Toys

Last edited by Bdsub; 12-17-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #59
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Between the fun and laughs this thread provided and the fact you bought it with the matching ears I am completely fine with being blamed!

Bargain on the details in a couple weeks after I see how desperate I am from the current edges good with you?

I suppose that makes me the first in what will likely be a long list to be out foxed by you!

I am surprised on the whiskey on the rocks. If drinking hard liquor I am a bourbon (neat) guy. What is your favorite whiskey?
The thread has only been fun because of all the lovely questions <3

Perfect. Because I enjoy blaming you for this wonderful decision

That's totally fine... I'm looking forward to our 'negotiations' in a few weeks

I like bourbon too! But I had some older friends in high school and they all drank Johnny Walker idk what the exact name is(but it was my favourite). But it was so good. Now I usually buy Jack because I'm a cheapskate haha.

Old 12-17-2020, 08:15 PM   #60
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
The thread has only been fun because of all the lovely questions <3

Perfect. Because I enjoy blaming you for this wonderful decision

That's totally fine... I'm looking forward to our 'negotiations' in a few weeks

I like bourbon too! But I had some older friends in high school and they all drank Johnny Walker idk what the exact name is(but it was my favourite). But it was so good. Now I usually buy Jack because I'm a cheapskate haha.
Johnny Walker to Jack is quite the downgrade!

Would you say you are cheapskate in general or just with certain things?

Do you consider yourself financially responsible or bad with managing money?

You mentioned sleeping under a mountain of blankets. Are you someone who is always cold?

Do you like it cold when you sleep.

What is your ideal temperature inside? Outside?

What is your favorite season?

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk