Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
hornywhore

Default 31 Masturbation Challenge

May is the international masturbation month. Where we can pleasure our selfs all we want. But I would some challenges to do this month. Nothing to extreme to do but something to make horny and desperate at the same time. I have a bullet, clit stimulation gel, a rabbit vibe, a dildo, and the magic wand. I love it when people tell we what to do. So if you have any suggestions on what I should do on a day to day basis please leave something down below.

I do not do anal, extreme pain, bladder or clothes control or take any pictures/videos. I also do live with my family and will be doing this task privately. So please keep this is mind.

So if you would like, you can leave some task down below. I look forward to seeing them.

Last edited by hornywhore; 05-01-2016 at 01:44 PM.
hornywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:47 PM   #2
Dare or be dared

Hello,

My suggestion is, first you get naked, you sey your rabbit vibrating and lie it on the bed, between you legs but a little away. Then you get your bullet vibrator running, this goes between your breasts. Then you use something to blindfold yourself and ties your hands behind you to the bed.

Then with no hands and without seeing what your doing you have to use the vibrators to get you to cum.

You have 1 hour. After this no cumming till tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:27 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

dare: only orgasm the number of times equal to the date of the month.
on the 1st? Once.
On the 31st? 31 times.
Simple.

Hardmode? Every orgasm must come from the same masturbation session.

VERY HARD MODE: You may masturbate multiple times in a day, but you have to cum equal to the date in each session.

So you can earn 4 orgasms tomorrow, just by cumming twice.
But if you touch yourself more than once on the 31st, you have 62 orgasms to look forward to. Have fun with that.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
hornywhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare or be dared View Post
Hello,

My suggestion is, first you get naked, you sey your rabbit vibrating and lie it on the bed, between you legs but a little away. Then you get your bullet vibrator running, this goes between your breasts. Then you use something to blindfold yourself and ties your hands behind you to the bed.

Then with no hands and without seeing what your doing you have to use the vibrators to get you to cum.

You have 1 hour. After this no cumming till tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.
It was hard to do this. I tied my hands behind my back just because I don't have a bed post that I can tie it too. I set my rabbit vibe near my pussy and the bullet between my beast. It hard to use them since i couldnt find the vibe. The bullet vibe moved down onto the bed and I grinding on that until I finally came. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
dare: only orgasm the number of times equal to the date of the month.
on the 1st? Once.
On the 31st? 31 times.
Simple.

Hardmode? Every orgasm must come from the same masturbation session.

VERY HARD MODE: You may masturbate multiple times in a day, but you have to cum equal to the date in each session.

So you can earn 4 orgasms tomorrow, just by cumming twice.
But if you touch yourself more than once on the 31st, you have 62 orgasms to look forward to. Have fun with that.
Thank you for the task, I'm having fun with that
hornywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:48 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornywhore View Post
Thank you for the task, I'm having fun with that
I'm glad you are! waiting a month for a report is a long time, but hearing about it all once you are done will be worth it!
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, masturbation, task