Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
Jeagermanjensen

Key Weekly unlock turned into Truth or Dare

Chapter 1

Having gone our own way, Taylor and I were back to dating casually. She and I had explored a lot together and so there was a good amount of comfort with each other. We had each shared fantasies about we were into. She knew I was looking to explore some specific forms of humiliation, cum eating, chastity, denial, and exhibitionism. Sex outside of a relationship is notably less enjoyable so in casual settings I tend to explore kinks more, as we were in this situation. That being said, we did have a good friendship. We'd go out to bars/clubs/comedy event/etc and did enjoy each other's company.

So, it's a Friday night and I was about to knock on Taylor's door. With a desire to explore chastity, Taylor and I agreed to a plan to push my boundaries. I was going to be locked up for a month, with weekly supervised unlocks for release. She was in charge of how and when but she appreciated my involvement as we wasn't used to being in charge. Tonight, she wouldn't need my input!

Our hangout began in a chill fashion. Taylor had already gone out a few nights this week and was looking to chill inside. We ordered food and were watching love is blind because it was something to do. Hey, everyone loves a little trash tv. Her roommates filtered in and out seemingly trying to figure out how they were going to spend their evening.

She lived in a smallish hose with 2 other roommates who I got along well with. One (Mandy) was super hot and smart, but her type was explicitly men who we were less intelligent than her. She had a number of guys she was hooking up with on the reg. I couldn't help my horny brain, she was hot and if she was involved in activities, I wouldn't mind. Taylor's other roommate (Victoria) had moved in the house somewhat recently, so she and I hadn't gotten a chance to get to know one another as well. At their Halloween party, she was showing a lot of skin and seemed pretty confident. She wasn't as attractive as Mandy but she looked good.

Eventually, the four of us were drinking, kind of watching tv, and just chatting. This was week 3 of my 4 weeks, so I very horny and pushing hard into my cage. Mandy was wearing thin t shirt, practically see through with how tight it was hugging her body, and a pair of boy shorts. Victoria was wearing some yoga-shorts and a hoodie. Mandy's hookup for the night fell through so she was still in a horny mood and it was clear she wasn't what to do about. She made a throwaway comment to Taylor and I about how "at least you guys are going to get laid", to which Taylor chuckled and said "You'd be surprised".

Taylor had some "unpleasant" partners in the past and was taking back her sexuality. She was less in the mood for PIV, which was ok with me as I was still able to take care of her. As a result, my unlocks were typically handjobs with perhaps some anal.

Surprised, Mandy as Taylor, "What do you mean?" to which Taylor deflected. Meanwhile, my heart is in my chest. Taylor and I had talked about telling/showing her roommates. While we suspected we were home alone, Taylor would have me walk around their place in just my cage to grab a water or whatever. Having never been caught, the secret and humiliation was safe until....now?

Taylor looked and me and asked, "Do you want to tell her?", which just sealed the deal. With all of us being a little drunk, a little horny, and this topic being more interesting than the show, I knew there were only a few endings. 1) I try to play dumb at which point Taylor might press forward and the energy is weird 2) or two, I play into it a little bit and see how that goes. Everyone in the house is super open-minded and would respect my boundaries. Let's just see how much I can get from them

Pretending to pay attention to the TV, I nonchalantly answered "It's a kinky secret of ours, not sure I can just give it out for free". Taylor's jaw dropped while Mandy and Victoria were fully sucked in. "How about we play truth or dare? I want you guys to have just as much skin in the game as I do."

With that, I asked if anyone wanted refills and went to grab another beer. I was going to be the target for the next game. It was going to be a very interesting evening and I took a moment in the kitchen to appreciate how alive I felt.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 02:07 PM   #2
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 2

In the kitchen, I was trying to prepare myself for whatever the night held, they would almost certainly see my 1in kink3d cage. I would hopefully see them topless, maybe even fully naked. Would they be involved in my unlock? Would this become some sort of regular teasing thing? Was I going to give all three of them oral? Who knew but all the outcomes sounded hot. Choosing to limit my imagination, I reentered the living room straining in my cage.

Without skipping a beat, Mandy looks at me and goes "Truth or Dare?". Not wanting to escalate too quickly, I answered "Truth".

"Why wont you guys have sex tonight?" she said with a smile.

"I'll answer that question on my next beer for free. Pick another question ", I shot back.

"What's your biggest kink?"

"I'll answer with my second, since my biggest is related to the future question. I really enjoy anal. My best orgasm was anal only with another partner. She found my prostate with two fingers and then magic". Everyone was in the room was amused. Obviously Taylor knew, she had pegged me. Based upon their reactions, she hadn't shared that bit yet. "Mandy, truth or dare?"

"Dare", she said with a smile, challenging me to try and push her.

"I dare you to go topless for the rest of the night"

"Easy she responded". With that her top was off, although, it was hiding much to begin with.

"Ok, my turn", Taylor said. "Victoria, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Victoria responded. I was happy it wasn't a 3v1.

"What did you do with the guy from Tuesday night? I heard you guys and you were having a good time"

Blushing, Victoria looked initially, before picking her head up with a smile. It seemed my willingness to share gave her confidence. "Well, at first there was a good amount of foreplay, but I was feeling very slutty. As he was lining it up to fuck me, I pulled out the lube and had him fuck me in the ass instead. Then we did that for a while".

Taylor immediately looked at me and said, "You and <jeagermanjensen> would get along!".

Locking eye with me, Victoria asked "Truth or dare?".

"I'll go truth for one more circle and then I'll start mixing it up"

"What was the last time you had sex like? I just had to share my story"

I looked at Taylor and tried to do the math in my head. "6 months ago?". I squinted my eyes. It wasn't with Taylor, so it must had to be more than 4 months. I was in the neighborhood.

Clearly this hit the group as a surprise. As attractive women, they could pretty much fuck whenever they wanted. I had seen them all with various dudes across the last months. I could see Mandy doing the calculus in her mind. She wanted an answer now but I still had a little bit of beer left. And that's when the smile slid across her face.

Mandy looked at Taylor with a new found intensity, "Truth or dare?". Taylor understood immediately and answered with "Truth". She knew it was going to come out and appreciated the creativity.

"How come you guys don't fuck?", Mandy asked even though it was practically written on the wall.

"We have been exploring <jeagermanjensens>'s kinks, to include locking him into a cock cage and letting him out for a weekly release", she said proudly. Concise and juicy, the bomb went off. Taylor smiled while the other two were completely thrown off.

"Wait, you're kidding. His dick is currently in a cock cage?", Victoria stuttered out.

I nodded and smiling, confirming it for the group.

M/23/Switch/US

Last edited by Jeagermanjensen; 10-11-2023 at 02:20 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:15 PM   #3
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 3

Now that the secret was out, there was an explosion of questions. Victoria, to her credit had heard of a cock cage, but Mandy was fully confused. She regularly picked up guys from bars so while she fucked a lot, I don't think she had met someone willing to explore this side of things.

"Can we see it?", Mandy and Victoria practically said in unison.

"I believe it's my turn to ask Truth or Dare", I answered. "Victoria, now that things are getting juicier, I dare you to strip to just panties."

She started to protest before I jumped back in, "Seems like Ill be fully exposed with the next person". With that, she grinned, pulled her top off to reveal beautiful boobs. Then, for my benefit, face away while she straight-legged bent over and pulled her sweat pants down, giving me a magnificent view of her vulva pushing her panties out between her legs. If I wasn't already hard, that would have gotten me there.

I looked to Taylor, "Your turn?".

"Well lets see it?", she hesitated, "I mean truth or dare", as she rolled her eyes, sticking to the format.

"Ok, ok, dare. Show the cage yeah?" as I stood up. With a quick nod and smile from her, I stood, faced the group, stuck my hands in the sides of my pants and paused. Couldn't have been more than a second or two, but it felt like a minute. Here I was, horny out of my mind. I had cum twice in 3 weeks, supposedly would tonight, and I was about to show my locked, inch-long cock to people I see on a regular basis. And with stomach in my lungs, I pulled my shorts down giving everyone a clear view.

"No fucking way" Mandy gasped.

Victoria just chuckled, "I've been wanting to see one of these for a while.....Did she say you only get let out once a week? How long have you been doing this?"

This was the jumping off point. I figured the structure provided by truth or dare was quickly losing its value. Horny brain imaged me naked on the couch with them playing with my asshole while my cock was locked. There was a solid chance I would be able to experience an analgasm while locked.

"Yeah haha. I like the idea of someone else controlling me. Having to suppress my most animalistic instincts to cum is really hot. Also the domination aspect. I am both dominant and submissive, but I do really enjoy the submissive side. So yeah, Taylor has been unlocking me once a week so that I can cum and its pretty fucking hot. This is the third week we've done this. We were going to try it for a month". I opened the floodgates and I didn't regret it.

"That's insane. And you brought this up to her? You want your cock like that? Also I appreciate how you're trying to be hard.", Victoria added.

"Oh and don't worry this doesn't hurt him. He says straining in his cage feel good. Closest thing he's had to an erection since last Friday", Taylor assured the other two.

"Haha yeah and so far its really hot. I'm also a little bit of exhibitionist so we are checking a few boxes here haha", I said.

"Exhibitionist and into anal. What are we going to do with you while locked?" Mandy said. Clearly she was in some sort of a mood. "So Taylor, you were going to let him cum yeah? Has he ever cum in the cage before?"

"No, normally I let him out for his release.", Taylor responded.

"I don't see why I couldn't with the right stimulation. Why?", I laughed showing I was a little uncomfortable but willing to keep going.

"Well, I have seen a lot of dicks cum, but never one like this. Plus if she's just going to give you a handjob or something, it's not like y'all need the normal privacy", she laughed. Clearly inserting herself and pushing an agenda. I meanwhile, while embarrassed, was game. This was a fantasy unfolding before me.

Taylor mulled it over. She didnt care. "Fuck it, I'll go get the dildo and lube. Be right back".

And with that it was me and two topless girls my age collectively wondering what was about to happen. I chimed in, "Ya know. If I'm going to cum in this thing, I'm gonna need some real help. Anyone here want to be eaten out or rimmed?"

They both laughed and each responded with "They'd take either". I waited for someone to pull their underwear down, being the first to be fully naked in the room. Mandy didn't hesitate long and I lined up in front of her.

"Go for it slut. First take your shirt off so Im not the only one naked" Mandy said as she pulled me by my hair into her mound.

M/23/Switch/US
Old 10-11-2023, 04:04 PM   #4
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 4

As I was eating Mandy out, locked up, on all fours, ass out for the world to see, Victoria saddled up next to me. She started to slowly caress my ass and balls, staying about from my asshole, for now.

Taylor walked back in the room, ready to go, a little surprised that we had gotten started without her. She and Victoria sat down on either side of me as I was busy at work. Taylor started to caress my back and spoke firmly, "Ok slut. Do you actually think there's a chance you can come in this cage?"

I nodded, alternating between long alternating licks up the entire vagina and beating up her clit like it was a punching bag with my tongue. Meanwhile Mandy moaned with pleasure and Victoria watched.

"Well today you're gonna be the sluttiest you've ever been in your life, my locked boy". That was the first time she had used the term causing me to experience a full body shiver. "I promised you a release once a week, not an unlock so today that is what you are going to get. You are going to cum, ruined or otherwise, in front of us today with your cock trapped in that tiny cage. Do you want that?"

I was trying to process what was being said because it was so hot. Mandy pulled my head up and told me to say yes. And I did.

"Are you sure, you want your manhood reduced to the point, where your cock is nothing but for our amusement, certainly not for your pleasure?"

Between the humiliation and the cunnilingus I was already in Heaven, meanwhile mentally I was preparing my ass.

"Then tell us what you want us to do to you", Taylor commanded.

I raised my head. "Please keep my cock locked for another week. Please play with my ass until I cum, please let me cum. You all can use my mouth however you like, please let me cum". Horny brain had fully kicked in. I spread my knees wider to give them better access.

"Good slut. This is so hot", Taylor said while she lubed up the dildo, placing a little bit of the lube on my asshole.

I pushed into the dildo as she slowly slid it into my asshole. Up until now, she used it on me but always needed to touch my dick to make me cum. It was going to be a challenge to get there.

Mandy started to approach an orgasm. She pulled my in tightly and while I was getting fucked gently in the ass, I had to ignore the sensation to focus on her. As she entered the throws of an orgasm, she was so loud, the neighbors might have head. Eventually she pushed me off, allowing me to focus on what was happening to me.

"That was the best oral I have ever received. I didn't know it could be that good", Mandy said almost to herself.

Victoria said, "My turn" as she motioned for Mandy to get out of the way. She stripped her panties off, exposing her cute butt and vagina. I loved giving oral and it was a cool feeling to be used by all three for their pleasure.

As I started to dig in on Victoria, Taylor started hitting a spot that was sending shivers down my spine. My legs were shaking and I was starting to struggle to breath as I continued to focus on Victoria. All three noticed the change as I slowed down and started to go internal.

I was building, but I still had such a long way to go. Taylor started to pick up the speed. Victoria chimed in, "You really enjoy this slut? You like being a toy for our pleasure? A dickless, submissive, and hot toy for our pleasure". Her words cut to my core and I started to build faster.

Taylor touched my handing, trapped dick. "Your dick will have gone two whole weeks without a single erection. Hell maybe even longer. Perhaps you get a similar deal next week. I wonder what we will make you do next week?"

With that my mind was racing, my back was arching, my legs were shaking. I was soooo close. Victoria was breathing hard as well. The words were really helping. I was aware of how much of a slut I was being. I was on full-display, getting fucked in the ass, having my locked cock for all to see and tease me about in the future. The idea of being locked for another week was so hot. The idea of next week being humiliating as well was super hot. I was in ecstasy. I was pushing into the dildo in rhythm. I was starting to moan into Victoria's vagina.

"Girls I think it might just happen. He's so hard in that tiny cage. Taking that dildo so well." She leaned into my ear to speak only so I could hear her, "If you don't cum right now, you wont cum until next week. I will edge you so much. In fact you better hope that my roommates are in town next week, because the next time you cum, you will be on display for them"

With that she signaled to Victoria and pushed my head down so I was eating her ass. Overwhelmed, I started to moan so louder and louder, doing my best to keep my tongue on her rosebud. I picked my head up to ask if I could cum but I was already past the point of no return.

"Yes slut" and with that I arched and tensed up so hard. I let a weeks worth of cum flow through my compressed dick, the feeling was so intense. I shot 6 or 7 bursts while keeping gentle pressure on her asshole. As I recovered my breath, I moved back to Victoria's vagina to finish the job. Meanwhile Taylor cleaned up my mess.

Once Victoria came, I stood up still trying to collect my senses. It was an intense orgasm for the both of us and as I laid there, everyone was smiles.

M/23/Switch/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 04:15 PM   #5
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 5

Sitting in just my cage while Victoria and Mandy put on their underwear, Taylor pulled hers down, indicating it was her turn.

Mandy asked, "So what did you just tell him to make him cum?"

While I got to work, Taylor responded, "I told him if he didn't cum then, he was going to be denied for a week, and next Friday if he wanted to cum he would have to repeat the affair, being on display for you two while I played with his ass."

"Maybe we do it anyway hahah" Mandy laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And that began my somewhat regular humiliation by those three. That first month with weekly releases was considered a success. I continued to wear it and continued with the weekly releases. We hung out more, but I went from being Taylor FWB to the three's toy when I was over. They would also wear less when I was around.

I'll share more continuations to this predicament in the future. Thank you for reading!

M/23/Switch/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk