Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Bell What to buy?

Hi everybody!

Since halloween and the flood of costume-threads is over I thought it'd be the right time to post my own request for clothing ideas. I'm willing to spend about 60€ (~65$), preferably split on several items, but it really depends on what you come up with.

What you need to know: I'm male and straight. Bodytype: slim. Your sugestions may be as daring/humiliating as you wish, BUT note that actual crossdressing (panties, skirts etc.) is a limit. However, anything that may or may not be worn by men is ok, e.g. really tight jeans etc.
I'm from Europe, so please no solely US-based sites. Shipping is expensive, if they ship at all...

I'm willing to actually wear what you make me buy, not just for a few minutes in front of my mirror at home, but outside, and give pic-proofs of what I've bought (no face though). Be creative! ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:43 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, i understand that girls asking for slutty outfits get more attention. But really, nobody at all?!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 11-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

buy a mesh shirt and brief style underwear to match.
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Haha, something nice and humiliating to start with, thank you^^ Any other ideas? :-)

--> PM Dares <--
Old 11-12-2015, 01:31 AM   #5
henrymcgregor

Go and buy some super revealing tight jeans, white colored, that show every detail of what is inside: balls spread, seam in between, cock (to the side), cock head, precum (if any, but I think there will be) and seam deep in your ass crack. Buy it in a store and wear only a tiny string thong when trying. Afer you have bought, remove the string and put on that jeans in the shop. Go home wearing it. Tell us how you felt and what happened inside that pants ;-)
henrymcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #6
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Buy some light colored running tights and matching t-shirt. Go buy some stuff in a crowded store: maybe a sports drink or bar. People will think your about to go running. Get a hardon. Report about it with pictures.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #7
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I just realised I forgot a report here - awfully sorry for that!

I decided on henrymcgregor's dare, because i found it the most interesting and detailed one, although I had to modify it a little (No crossdressing --> I don't own a thong etc.).
Finding some really tight white mens-jeans in a store was not as easy as I expected. I finally came across some very light-greyish skinny stretch jeans at H&M and bought them in the smallest size that would fit without looking utterly ridiculous. I changed not in the store but in the mall's toilets and as requested didn't wear any underwear. I pulled the pants up as far as possible and fastend them using a belt. The shape of my cock, already being a little hard, was clearly visible, also the balls could be seen a little. Only my ass crack wouldn't really show, simply cause the jeans weren't cut like that.
Having adjusted anything as good as possible I walked around in the mall for about 20 minutes. The fabric rubbed over my cock, which desired to get hard, but couldn't really because of the thightness. I then walked into a supermarket to buy some groceries. I'm not sure how many people overall really noticed me (at least I cought nobody staring), but at least the cashier there must have seen something, as she was sitting and my crotch was inevitably in her field of view. When I got to the bus, a small spot of precum became visible from the outside, but it remained too unremarkable to really be noticed. There were not many people on the bus, and those who may have taken a closer look at me showed no reaction.

Thank you very much for your dare, which required just the right amount of recklessness to be interesting yet realistic. Actually I'm wearing my new ultra-skinny jeans every once in a while - with underwear though and not pulled up as far as I did for the dare :-)

--> PM Dares <--
Old 03-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #8
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Giving this another try :-)
Please no Us-only sites, things like asos.com or amazon are ok though. And nothing that's blatantly crossdressing^^

--> PM Dares <--
Old 03-11-2018, 12:17 PM   #9
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Are you from the UK? (so I know which shops to look at)

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #10
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

No, I'm from continental europe, but all bigger british online stores should be ok - I've already mentioned asos, never had a problem there.

--> PM Dares <--

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, clothing control, dare, humiliation, shopping