Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Cake Living Incense Holder

Inspired by and customized for The Living Statue, though anyone may give it a try!

I think perhaps it should take some time to meditate on its nothingness, its purposelessness, other than being a display case for its belongings.

Incense is quite helpful for meditation... so that is what it's going to do for me: be a living incense holder.

It will first acquire and prepare a special incense stick. It will melt some candle wax in a small but long/tall container; a test tube or vial would be ideal, but a small juice glass will work fine, it'll just take more wax. It is to melt the wax, then dip the thin base of the incense stick into it repeatedly to build up a smooth and safe waxy lining that it feels will be a comfortable diameter to fit into its urethra without it getting stuck. It will exercise caution not to let the wax touch the actual incense (the thicker part of the stick).

It will strip completely naked in its room with its special incense stick and a lighter or some matches within reach.

It will kneel, fully upright with its knees spread to shoulder width, and manipulate its penis until it is erect.

If another object would like to try, and it happens to have a vagina, rather than a penis, it may lie down on its back with its legs spread, and insert the incense into its urethra that way. On the floor, please; it shouldn't impose itself on its bed while being used by a mere incense stick; that would be grievously unfair to the bed! Such female-shaped objects should prop its head up on something... not a pillow, something firmer, so that it can see its genitals and the meditation aid jutting out from between its legs.

Now that it is all prepared and in position, the human incense holder will now insert its specially prepared meditation aid into its urethra. It will not spare itself due to mere pain... but if it senses danger or injury, it will stop sensibly. Male-shaped objects should be certain to press the incense in quite deeply, leaving less than an inch between the burnable part and the tip of its phallus, so that if the object should fail to remain erect, the incense will not fall out of its holder.

And then... the human thing will light its incense, let it come to a steady glow, then blow it out so it smolders. I doubt it will find itself capable of holding the incense as steady as a real incense holder, but it will, at least, try.

A male-shaped object should do its best to remain erect while the incense is burning, by meditating and dwelling on the fact that its powerful human mind and intricate human body has willingly reduced itself to being nothing more than a poor facsimile of an incense holder as it no doubt wiggles and wobblers around, waving the glowing, smoking point all about.

It must keep its head bowed and its hands behind its back the entire time the stick is burning, and its eyes open and focused on either the ember at the tip, or at its own fleshy tip (or moist lips) with the incense protruding from it. It may blink as it wishes, of course; it will need its eyes to work for later tasks.

It may not move, adjust itself, touch itself, or remove the incense until it has finished burning and just the centimeter or so of wood remains jutting out of its urethra.

Once the incense has gone out, it is to masturbate to orgasm with the stick still inside of its incense holder, if it can. If it is not permitted to climax at the moment, then it must come as close as it can with an edge, which it must then ride for as close to ten full seconds as it possibly can without going over. If it accidentally cums without permission, then after reporting to me, it must also report the incident to its denial-holder or owner, and beg for punishment to earn forgiveness. It should have been more careful not to over-stimulate itself!

Finally... it must write its report here before it is allowed to remove the stick from its urethra and resume its normal human life.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-18-2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added female compatibility; increased safety.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fire, masturbation, naked, sounding, urethral insertion