Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > getDare Playground

Old 09-28-2023, 09:48 AM   #1
lilisass

Default Daddy Dom vs. Dom

Hey guys! I'm Lili, a little here, and I've gotten some questions that a month ago I could've answered, but now I'm struggling to answer because some of the lines in my own relationship have become blurred.

So please, if you're a Daddy or a little, or anyone really, I could use some extra thoughts!

What makes a Daddy Dom different from any other Dom?

What if a Master is caring in general...since some make that line where a Daddy is more caring than a typical Master?

In a Dom/sub relationship, the sub might be used only for pleasure...but that's not the difference either because again, back to the caring Master example.

What about when as a little you have sexual play...does that mean you aren't in little space anymore? Or is that where the line is?

I'm so confused

I could've confidently stated the difference but it seems like now I've forgotten where the difference lies...you guys, if you don't have answers, I'd love to even just hear speculations! You don't have to answer all either...even just one or two answers would work.

Answers, thoughts, comments?

Old 10-12-2023, 09:48 AM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Okay, my (unqualified) thoughts:

I consider myself and try to be a caring and sensual dom. The caring part is of course less present during play but I always try to make clear that I do not see myself as something better than my sub, just that I enjoy her to be my toy.

The main part I would never see myself as a daddy dom is because I am really weirded out by age play and the likes. And daddy really goes in that direction. So I would say a dom can still have many similarities to a 'daddy dom' but simply doesn't like the word or image.

Advertisements
Kink Talk