Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > getDare Playground

Old 08-30-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
diaperslave89

Default hypnosis files for forced messing?

i want to cause involuntary messing while asleep is this possible?
diaperslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:32 PM   #2
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Hypnosis doesn't really work for me. However, if you truly want to try it, then PM me and I can give you a site that I have found several free files on.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #3
Diapered Devil

You cant use hypnosis exclusively to induce messing. You need to also do something to encourage you to mess, that might be using large amounts of laxatives or, slowly weakening your sphincter through things like tunnel plugs. You also need to be very tired - like exhausted. Even then most people will still wake when they have a bowel movement.

It should also be pointed out that hypnosis doesn't work for everyone anyway. Sorry to be so pessimistic, just didn't want anyone wasting time on files which promise something that cant be delivered.
Diapered Devil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk