Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
Jenny Girl

Default Bladder Duel

I've seen this idea tossed around on various areas of the site, but I couldn't find it when searching the Dares section. Because it's a concept I really love, I felt I should post it here for all to see.

A Bladder Duel is a game in which two or more people try and hold their pee the longest, all while drinking the same amount of liquid at specific intervals. Pretty simple, right?

Though straightforward in design, Bladder Duels become fun when the participants decide on the specific rules of play. These rules can include, among other things:
  • What To Drink
  • How Often To Drink
  • How Much to Drink at Each Interval
  • What to Do (Or Not Do) While Drinking or Between Drinks
  • What Punishment the Loser Must Endure

Do you want to test your abilities? Make players do hard tasks between drinks. Want to speed things up? Double the amount of liquid you would normally drink at each interval. Want to make it a true test of skill? Have the punishment get progressively worse for every minute more the winner can hold their pee.

Bladder Duels can work great as PM Dares, as a kinky party game, and can even be changed into a single-player game. Players can incorporate more chance (coin flips and dice) or skill depending on their specific preferences. Just have fun and do what works for you.

Sample Game:

A Bladder Duel between two people who agree to drink 8oz of water every 10 minutes. Between drinks, the players must listen to running water and may not cross their legs. After every two drinks, each player flips a coin. If you get heads, you must take another drink. The loser may not pee indoors for three days.

Chick w/ a Dick

Diapers, Spanking, Pee & Wetting, Light Anal, Bondage, Wedgies, WAM, Petplay
Wax, Light/Medium Public, Messing
Needles, Blood, Urethra Play, Extreme Public, Extreme Anal, Family/Friends, Permanent, Cam/Pics

Kik: JennyGirlGD -- PM me for a BLADDER DUEL
Jenny Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Jenny Girl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk