Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2023, 08:26 AM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male Small Dick Diaper Boy, Get Creative

Hey so I need some help with diaper dares/tasks. I've been wearing my diapers as much as possible. I wear them to work/gym/daily activities. I wet in my diapers anytime they are on but scat isn't an interest for me. However I'm still looking for more ideas from Dom's and mistresses. I like humiliation being risky taking chances. Post any dates or tasks here and I will update on how they went, or msg me on kik

Kik sissy.monica

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 12:00 PM   #2
Sissysteph121

Please help anyone with creativity and wants to humiliate me

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 11-26-2023, 01:33 PM   #3
buttinup
getDare Devil

hello! i recommend you check out my thread for ideas for an add thread! you can reference the ideas there for making it so it doesn't go overboard too quickly. here's some baselines that i am using in untraining, though i'm uncertain if you want to lose potty training:

- drinking a baseline of 1.5L a day, will help greatly, with wetting your diapers effectively.
- no toilet for pee. if you use the toilet, it is exclusively to poop. once you are done pooping, you stand right up and wipe even if you are starting to pee or still peeing.
- if you don't have a diaper on, still no toilet, since obviously you don't need it when you are wearing it out and about away from home too.
- practice wetting in a variety of positions, ex:
  • * sitting (on a hard chair)
  • * sitting (on a soft chair)
  • * sitting (squatting on the floor)
  • * sitting (legs straight out on a soft surface)
  • * sitting (legs straight out on the floor)
  • * laying (on your stomach)
  • * laying (on each side)
  • * taying (on your back)
  • * standing (normally)
  • * standing (where you start to lose control, the accident starts, then start walking. pause if it stops, then start going again when it starts again, until the accident is finished)
  • * standing (and squatting and standing over and over again once the accident starts)

these are a variety of positions, but they are not the only ones. once you have each one down well enough at home, expect to see it much more easily occurring away from home too. i don't know if you want to have accidents occasionally without a diaper on, but if you do, you would start with these positions with a diaper, then when you notice you are not noticing the accidents until they start, or they start before you know you needed to go, you would introduce them without a diaper to those positions.

let me know what your exact interest is in, and i can help you with some dares for that.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to buttinup for this post:
Old 11-27-2023, 01:36 PM   #4
Sissysteph121

Thank you so much, I'm gonna start applying some of these. And I'll msg you! I appreciate it.

Kik sissy.monica

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diaper lover, diapers, public, sph humilation