Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-26-2020, 05:20 AM   #1
Dark_light30

Default Garage door opener dare

This is dare for anyone who has a garage with a garage door opener. The idea is simple. Strip naked in your garage with the door closed. Then stand by the button facing the door and press it. See how long you can stand there watching the door open, slowly revealing more of you as it does, before you stop the door. Can you get it all the way open and all the way closed again before hiding?

some variations could include rolling a die to see how many seconds you have to stand there before pressing the button again. Or doing it blindfolded. Perhaps a bondage predicament to get the opener back after you've opened it?

Have fun. Post reports if you do this. Stay safe.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dark_light30 for this post:
Old 07-27-2020, 01:48 AM   #2
picture

I did this earlier this year! (before covid). I actually covered the garage door button with a box so I could only open and close it with my car remote button and then would blindly throw my door key to the garage door toward a pile of junk I made near the front of the garage, hit the car remote button, toss it inside and lock my door into my house with me stuck in the garage. I then had to race to find the key before the door opened, and then race back and unlock the door to get in.

I also made some modifiers which I rolled a dice for, the number of times, time of day, outfit, difficulty of throw, and whether I had to do it with the light on or off (my light switch for the garage was inside so I couldn't turn it off once I was locked out.

I rolled I had to perform the challenge 4 times, once during the day and 3 times at night.

First round was in a speedo, and it was really easy and disappointing. I remember being so jittery and nervous because if the key landed way out in front there was a small apartment building across the street a few houses down that had a bunch sitting around out front smoking and chatting. The task took forever because I put it off for probably two hours just waiting for things to cool down. When I finally did I got the key and got away from the front of the garage way before the door got above my knees.

Second time at night, I had to wear a really girly blue cheerleader-esqe dress I had. I had to do it with the lights off, and rolled an easy toss so it wasn't really nearly as nervous. It was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I could see the key from the door, so it was another quick unseen retrieval.

Third try though.. Probably the worst case scenario for any dare I've done. I rolled I had to wear this deep blue one piece with heels and fishnet stockings. I had to do it with the lights on at night, and it had to be a hard blind toss. Depending on what pile of junk the key landed in, different houses could see me, and the place I aimed the key, both neighbors, and the apartment complex (6 unit duplex?) could see me. It was dark enough I couldn't even follow the key if I tried. Still went for it though.. Hit the open button, tossed the opener inside, flipped the lights, and closed the locked door. Scampered to the front pile like an idiot.. A pasty white guy in a womens swimsuit and fishnets, kneeling down on the dirty garage floor, essentially rolling on top of boxes and bicycles trying to find this key. And I was essentially illuminated like a tv in the dark, by these huge sterile florescent tube lights.

I looked and looked, and when the garage opened the whole way I knew it was a lost cause (only like a 7 second ordeal but still I knew). I crawled behind the only protection I had, which was this unplugged mini fridge and just sat. I didn't know what to do, I kept thinking that if someone saw me run for cover, I was giving them enough time to get out their phone, or to call over their roommate or family. I eventually decided to throw in the towel. I grapped a screwdriver from the shelf (which was not close, I had to run across the garage and search for it), and used it to pry off the box I nailed over the garage door button. After I hit the button, I essentially tackled the minifridge. Waited for the door to close, and searched for the key. It took me 25 minutes, all of which I did in my idiot swimsuit, and idiot heels, reflecting on how much of an idiot I was that I could have ever believed I was going to find the key in 20 seconds.

I didn't do the 4th attempt, lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk