Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 04:51 AM   #61
MrFrustration
Longtime User

The decision was for you to keep the clothes you have until your cast adventure is finished, but allow you one warm top until then.

There will be a little clothing challenge from then up to Christmas..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:17 AM   #62
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
The decision was for you to keep the clothes you have until your cast adventure is finished, but allow you one warm top until then.

There will be a little clothing challenge from then up to Christmas..
I'd better get used to being cold for the next 2 months then

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:35 AM   #63
MrFrustration
Longtime User

It sounds like it... besides, the issue you described where you are having to negotiate shortish, flared skirts with the chastity belt and thigh bands underneath while also having your hands unavailable while using crutches just sounds too wonderful to change...

I would imagine you would start to draw attention to yourself just a little bit being barefoot and on crutches with summer dresses.

You definitely deserve some kind of warm top or jacket though, which should be enough to see you through.

By the way if you say you are getting too cold and you want to start the next phase early that may be ok, but it would mean extending a 'single outfit' or 'x number of clothing items' challenge for longer!
Old 09-08-2020, 06:52 AM   #64
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It sounds like it... besides, the issue you described where you are having to negotiate shortish, flared skirts with the chastity belt and thigh bands underneath while also having your hands unavailable while using crutches just sounds too wonderful to change...

I would imagine you would start to draw attention to yourself just a little bit being barefoot and on crutches with summer dresses.

You definitely deserve some kind of warm top or jacket though, which should be enough to see you through.

By the way if you say you are getting too cold and you want to start the next phase early that may be ok, but it would mean extending a 'single outfit' or 'x number of clothing items' challenge for longer!
I'm not sure if I'll last until early November in just summer dresses... And I'm definitely going to get a lot of attention going around barefoot until the end of October but can't really get out of that one

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #65
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
I think Louise probably deserves a bit of warmth by this stage - one option:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MERAKI-Wome.../dp/B074WJN1P5

Or this:
https://ie.boohoo.com/zip-through-bo...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Let's set a time limit of tomorrow evening Uk time for any suggestions on a warm top or jacket and then we can make a decision on it.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:38 AM   #66
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

Are gags considered clothing?

if so can we add gags on her home time?

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:40 AM   #67
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Valid question - we'll have to defer to Louise's husband on that!

High heels and corsets definitely are btw..
Old 09-08-2020, 02:03 PM   #68
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Let's set a time limit of tomorrow evening Uk time for any suggestions on a warm top or jacket and then we can make a decision on it.
Now might be a good time to start thinking about any shoes I'd be allowed to wear from the 26th October

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
Are gags considered clothing?

if so can we add gags on her home time?
Quote:
Valid question - we'll have to defer to Louise's husband on that!

High heels and corsets definitely are btw..
My husband says feel free to impose gag time from time to time, but maybe not all the time

Old 09-08-2020, 11:10 PM   #69
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That sounds reasonable. This is something we should explore further.

I really think you need a good gag wearing practice in place - perhaps a max of one hour without a gag every week night (from when you arrive home from work to when you go to bed) and four hours without a gag each weekend day. That should give you plenty of time to eat and converse with your husband etc..

It should continue under those rules until 3 people on this thread agree to change it. Does anyone second this idea?
Old 09-08-2020, 11:39 PM   #70
Larpus

If you get a warm coat, may I suggest it be very very long?
This will allow you to go out with nothing on BUT that coat for flashing fun in the future, if you so dare.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:49 PM   #71
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Sounds fun but on the other hand at the moment the combination for lightweight shortish dresses, chastity belt and thigh bands underneath and getting around on crutches makes for an interesting balancing act trying to avoid the thigh bands being seen etc as she moves around.

A long jacket would cover all that up and make it too easy!
Old 09-09-2020, 12:02 AM   #72
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

yeah, but we do have to do something with the colder weather. Tight-fitting wool may work, like https://www.na-kd.com/nl/na-kd-trend...ed-dress-beige or https://www.annadiva.nl/wolford-fata...ABEgJb__D_BwE#
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:32 AM   #73
Natsu101

I don't know how cold it gets where you folks live, but I'd like to suggest a solution to the problem of "covering up too much" with a coat: THIS one or something similar

Also, I feel like once she's allowed to wear shoes they should all have to meet a certain heel height to be allowed (unless it's snowy/frozen, please don't go outside with heels in the snow and break your ankles)

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:52 AM   #74
Larpus

I like the transparent coat idea, can also be re-used for other fun activities in the future.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 01:23 AM   #75
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
I don't know how cold it gets where you folks live, but I'd like to suggest a solution to the problem of "covering up too much" with a coat: THIS one or something similar

Also, I feel like once she's allowed to wear shoes they should all have to meet a certain heel height to be allowed (unless it's snowy/frozen, please don't go outside with heels in the snow and break your ankles)
It sounds like we all have agreement on Louise's shoes being heels only when she is allowed them. Re a minimum heel height, I think 4" sounds right - not too extreme but high enough...

I am thinking stilletto ankle boots would be a great choice for the winter months - if anyone wants to suggest shoes go ahead!

Advertisements
Kink Talk