Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2023, 06:33 AM   #1
Dumdumdum
Baby Member

Lightbulb Actually commiting to something (easy diaper wetting)

Hey my dear perverted friends

Long time lurker here.
I noticed that with most stuff that is posted here, I mostly belive ends more in fantasy than really something you do and stick to which is a shame.
Personally I do the same alone I have a fantasy about something but I do not really stick to it afterwards.

I wanna change that with this post maybe

Since I wanna commit to it I want it not to be to challenging so I actually do it.
Which is that I want to try out being diaper for 24 hours and not using the toilet for pee in that time. My longest time in diapers was maybe 8 hours. To make this a bit more interessting now is that I want to get a diaper related punishment if I at any point remove my diaper (apart from showering).
(I will tell you trust me )
Since I do not belive to many will read this I think I will accept one from everybody that replies after I posted that I broke my diaper challenge.
Limits:
Scat,pics,Open public showing of the diaper or to extrem public interaction.

To be honest even going infront of my doorstep with a diaper on would be a big punishment for me.

Apart from that I belive everything goes as long as it is related to my challenge somehow.

But if you ask yourself now hey I can't even give him something to do now since he might just commit to the 24 hours. I thought you can tell me which position and where in my house I should pee my diaper.
Also since again I do not think I will get to many replies every user can increase the hour by 1-2 if he posts +1-2. You can also post some encouragment or degration to help me not to fail.

I will try to describe my experience the best I can every time I have some time

I will start with it now 15:30 CET

I wanna show my perverted self that I can do it. Oh and if you are interested M/21

Oh and if you have questions related about where in my house i can pee my diaper or related to the punishments just ask I will reply to you in a sassy way

Last edited by Dumdumdum; 10-03-2023 at 06:46 AM.
Dumdumdum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, diaper, easy, friendly, pee