Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2023, 12:23 PM   #1
getDar

Male 25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

https://t.me/T_of_O

Greetings, explorers of power dynamics and enthusiasts of regal realms! We are excited to announce the launch of our brand-new Telegram group, the Throne of Obedience. Set within a captivating kingdom, our group offers a unique and immersive experience for those who wish to delve into the world of master/submissive dynamics.

As a new group, we're eager to welcome members who share our passion for power play, desire to connect with like-minded individuals, and are ready to create their own story within the walls of our kingdom.

🏰 Throne of Obedience Features: 🏰

A fresh and growing community of individuals interested in master/submissive dynamics and role-playing in a royal setting
A wide array of roles to choose from, each with its own unique privileges and responsibilities
A dedicated team of admins and moderators ensuring a safe, respectful, and consensual environment
Upcoming events and activities to immerse yourself in the kingdom's lore and culture
📜 How to Join Throne of Obedience: 📜

Ensure you have the Telegram app installed on your device.
Send a direct message to our group's admin, @xdoix, expressing your interest in joining.
In your message, please briefly introduce yourself and share your experience with master/submissive dynamics or role-playing (if any).
Our admin will review your request and respond with an invitation link if you are approved to join.
🔐 Rules and Guidelines: 🔐

All participants must be 18 years or older.
Consent and communication are paramount. Always ensure that all parties are comfortable with their roles and interactions.
No discrimination or harassment will be tolerated. Treat all members with respect and kindness.
Violation of the group's rules may result in a warning or removal from the group, depending on the severity of the offense.
Don't miss this opportunity to be among the first to enter the Throne of Obedience and shape the future of our flourishing kingdom. Join us today and claim your place in a realm of passion, power, and devotion!

Contact me on Telegram: @xdoix

Last edited by getDar; 04-21-2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-21-2023, 03:51 PM   #2
getDar

Quote:
Originally Posted by getDar View Post
25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

Greetings, explorers of power dynamics and enthusiasts of regal realms! We are excited to announce the launch of our brand-new Telegram group, the Throne of Obedience. Set within a captivating kingdom, our group offers a unique and immersive experience for those who wish to delve into the world of master/submissive dynamics.

As a new group, we're eager to welcome members who share our passion for power play, desire to connect with like-minded individuals, and are ready to create their own story within the walls of our kingdom.

🏰 Throne of Obedience Features: 🏰

A fresh and growing community of individuals interested in master/submissive dynamics and role-playing in a royal setting
A wide array of roles to choose from, each with its own unique privileges and responsibilities
A dedicated team of admins and moderators ensuring a safe, respectful, and consensual environment
Upcoming events and activities to immerse yourself in the kingdom's lore and culture
📜 How to Join Throne of Obedience: 📜

Ensure you have the Telegram app installed on your device.
Send a direct message to our group's admin, @xdoix, expressing your interest in joining.
In your message, please briefly introduce yourself and share your experience with master/submissive dynamics or role-playing (if any).
Our admin will review your request and respond with an invitation link if you are approved to join.
🔐 Rules and Guidelines: 🔐

All participants must be 18 years or older.
Consent and communication are paramount. Always ensure that all parties are comfortable with their roles and interactions.
No discrimination or harassment will be tolerated. Treat all members with respect and kindness.
Violation of the group's rules may result in a warning or removal from the group, depending on the severity of the offense.
Don't miss this opportunity to be among the first to enter the Throne of Obedience and shape the future of our flourishing kingdom. Join us today and claim your place in a realm of passion, power, and devotion!

Contact me on Telegram: @xdoix
Link: https://t.me/+VU7XRRV2OyVjZDg8
Old 04-21-2023, 07:52 PM   #3
Rando89
Account Banned

Is this an advertisement or an actual seeking post?
Old 05-13-2023, 08:59 AM   #4
mihak

i am interested...
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk