Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-02-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
NoLimitz

Nuclear Why Do You Have Scat In Your Limits?

But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland.

I've been really interested in asking this question for a long time but hesitated because of the negative associations with scat. Some people the second they hear the words "Scat,Poop etc." they have a natural repulsion, but it got me thinking..

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it? In any shape or form during play. I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it. I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be. So I've come up with a few questions for people with scat in their limits to answer honestly.

You can answer whatever you like. I'd appreciate all questions answered, but if you don't want to answer all these questions feel free to post a simple explanation of why you have scat in limits.

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?

Thank you for reading! I'm genuinely interested, I'd like to see some serious replies as well! Thanks again!

Last edited by NoLimitz; 07-02-2017 at 05:09 PM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoLimitz for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 05:12 PM   #2
SubT

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
Yes; diaper play

Smell, extra work to clean up after play, general discomfort/ itchiness

No

4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
I'd be willing to try it again, I suppose but there's a chance it could easily become a hard limit that I would expect my partner to respect. If that's a deal breaker for them then so be it; limits are there for a reason.

5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
Probably again with diaper play

N/A
Limits:perminant, illegal, public, family/friends, blood, scat, eating/drinking poop or pee
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubT for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 08:39 PM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I have pooped in a bowl.

I liked this. It made me feel dirty without the act being actually dirty

I never tasted, no. I am baffled by the fact that some people can do that.

I don't know. Maybe take a part in it, as long as I don't have to taste it

I'd wipe my Domme's ass after pooping if she wanted me to. I would do poo related things if she wanted me to because the dirtyness of it does turn me on actually. I have also fantasized about being a human toilet but I would never actually go through with that. Not for poo at least.

I would never taste it. I think that would be worse than I could even begin to imagine. Let alone terribly unhealthy.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-02-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland.

I've been really interested in asking this question for a long time but hesitated because of the negative associations with scat. Some people the second they hear the words "Scat,Poop etc." they have a natural repulsion, but it got me thinking..

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it? In any shape or form during play. I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it. I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be. So I've come up with a few questions for people with scat in their limits to answer honestly.

You can answer whatever you like. I'd appreciate all questions answered, but if you don't want to answer all these questions feel free to post a simple explanation of why you have scat in limits.

Thank you for reading! I'm genuinely interested, I'd like to see some serious replies as well! Thanks again!
I don't think the majority of the questions apply to me. But I will explain a little bit.

I have scat in my limits. It is not something I have ever tried, but not something I want to try. If my husband had wanted to try it, I would do it for him, although tasting it would always remain a limit. For everybody else, it will always remain a limit as a sub.

I get embarrassed and squeamish when we do anal play, just at the thought of the possibility of there being poop present. I know it happens, but it is just something that disgusts me. Bodily fluids in general disgust me. I also do not like being dirty in any way, and I feel like the smell would make me gag, which is also a limit for me.

As a Domme, I would give scat related tasks if my sub was interested, but the details would not turn me on.

I am also of the opinion that you should try most things once. However, there are some things that I have no interest in trying, and this is one of them.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 01:15 AM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I just don't want to deal with the mess of it. If my wife said she liked it, I would try to help indulge her. I've dealt with it a bit through enema use, but I don't like the mess.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:23 AM   #6
Twins

[B]1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.) yes I have both eating it and touching

2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it? It's got a very weird texture feels almost oily and tastes terrible

3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste? Yes

4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...) it's because of this reason I do it

5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop) eh not really applicable

6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the mos

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twins for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 03:37 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

[QUOTE=NoLimitz;2858832][

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.) Yes, I've pooped in a nappy and a takeout box. (Both times AM ordered it.)
2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it? The box was just annoying and humiliating, the nappy was disgusting and made me cry I felt so terrible. Probably because of how it felt and the mess on my skin etc.
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste? Never tasted, never would. Apart from making me feel sick at just the thought of it, I don't think that is something safe to do either.
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...) As I wouldn't indulge in it myself I would encourage them to find someone who can help with it. (As long as I know about it first and they don't just go off and participate in kinks with others!)
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop) The most I would do is wipe someone's butt. Even then I'd cringe and be grossed out. (I get that way even when wiping my child's butt! Poop just is not my thing.)
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #8
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

I have with both diaper play and shitting in my underwear (I was REALLY horny...)

I didn't like how much of a pain in the ass (sorry, I had to) it is to clean up. The smell, to me, doesn't get very bad, but it gets everywhere and it stains, and it just... GAH!

I did taste once and said never again. It tastes horrible.

I would likely try it, and if I still can't get into it I would tell them that they can do anything to themselves. I'm a bad sub, I know.

I honestly don't know about this one... I mean, I have tried it and just about the only scenario is shitting myself. That is as far into scat play as I will go.

I will still answer this even though I have tried it. What scares me the most is the amount of work that goes into ensuring you don't get caught. Again, it stains and is a pain to clean.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BastyTheKitty for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #9
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

yes, i tried pooping in a bowl
i hate the smell
no i want to vomit from the smell even if its extremely thin (like after doing anal and then washing the toy with water, a thin smell usually remains, i want to vomit form it, that is why i always use allergenic soap to wash toys even mid play)
i might give it a try, like try hard, but in the end i can only see myself refusing to participate in that particular kink
tied up and being forced to like a dirty ass hole (dirty from taking a shit and not wiping)
6. what scares you the most?
becoming sick

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigBadWolfy for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes all three, once while stooping, pooping in the woods,after standing up i noticed a male and female had watched from behind.
In response to a dare used a dirty diaper to eat spaghetti off of
Was in the supermarket, wearing a diaper and leggings, when i exploded as the enama released, i turned around and saw a lady staring at me. I think she watched as the bulge in my ass built up,

Its not fun cleaning up, but that doesnt stop me
yes, it was way more than a taste
oh i would help then fullfill tyeir fetish
my fantasy is to be at a party,
i am tied up and on my knees in the rest room.
I use my tongue to clean up everyones ass
One of the people, I prefer female but.., decides tyat they want to use me as their toilet to shit into
I spit some out and it is put back in.

Until i did try it, it was the thought of earing something tgat is not ment to be eaten.
It still does but the excitement is tye drive
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 07-05-2017, 08:57 AM   #11
Gyev

Since you have put some stuff beside these questions, like opening a normal discussion about this issue, I will respond to more things than just bolded part.

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it?

You know, often people put something as their limit to prevent them from trying something, and this is very reasonable approach.

I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it.

Then would you participate in scat-related activity, record the whole process and share the video on every social media where you have an account? Or would you consider it a limit? According to what you said, you cannot consider it a limit if you haven't done that.

Or maybe another example - would you eat a large, alive and happy larva? Or not? Or cow's feces?

I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be.

And what is in people's head is something extremely difficult to change, like serious phobias - bad image of something has a direct impact on how we experience it. It's actually like saying to a heterosexual person to go gay at least once, because it may be awesome. It won't be awesome for that person at all if that person doesn't want to do something.

Okay, now the questions.

No.

-

-

I would show a lot of hesitation at first, but at the same time I would not be hysterical about it.

I don't know if it scares me at all, but surely the fact of what it consists does not cause optimistic thoughts. It leaves a body not without a reason, some bacterias there may be potentially dangerous. Of course, urine also leaves body but is generally safe.

Last edited by Gyev; 07-05-2017 at 09:00 AM.
Gyev is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gyev for this post:
Old 08-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #12
BaileyScream
Account Banned

So, I actually really like scat, but didn't always. For the longest time, it was a hard limit that I wouldn't think about. However, I kept finding myself watching scat porn to get off and Eventually I felt like I had to try it, like you said "try anything once".

I started small. Pooping in awkward positions, pooping outside, etc. Eventually I moved to fingering my ass after cleaning in and licking my fingers, to doing it with a dildo, to not washing myself first and just going ass to mouth. Currently the most I have done is lick my shit and I've chewed a small bit once and spit it out. Tonight actually, with the girlfriend out of town, I am planning on going farther and trying to eat some.

The thing I like least about it is how difficult it is to get rid of the smell. While I don't mind it while playing, once I cum or have to do something else, it is hard to get rid of. Additionally, it is hard to train out your gag reflex. As much of a turn on as it is, my body smells it and wants to hork.

See 1.

I think I would be ecstatic. I have to hide it from her. While she has explicitly stated before it is a turn off, I dont think she would leave me if she knew I was into it. I just don't want to be judged.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BaileyScream for this post:
Old 08-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #13
badboy3892

Quote:
When I was experimenting as a teenager, one thing I did several times was to put a paper towel on the bathroom floor, poop on it, and then insert it back into my rectum a few minutes later. Aside from that, I haven't really tried anything scat-related.
Quote:
There wasn't anything really pleasurable or appealing about it. Also if it isn't solid enough it can smear and produce a nauseating stench.
Quote:
Hell no!
Quote:
It would definitely have to be reserved for use as a severe punishment.
Quote:
I dunno. I guess just putting each others' poop up our rectums would be the least unappealing scat-based idea to me. I do NOT enjoy the thought of stinky disgusting feces smeared on my or anyone else's body. Or anywhere else, really.
Quote:
6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?[=
Mostly catching disease from it and getting sickened to the point of vomiting from the smell.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face

Last edited by badboy3892; 08-05-2017 at 07:11 PM.
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badboy3892 for this post:
Old 08-06-2017, 06:37 AM   #14
SissyPrincess_Jenny

That's a good point for a thread
Anyway:

Yes, I did.
Just it doeasn't turn me on how is supposed to do for make sense do it.
Yes, I tasted.
I think I would try it again, and maybe keep trying with her
I alkways tried it alone, so I would try been toilet slave,
maybe this way would make me like more scat.

As already said I tried it, but I remember how hard was for me try it first time, because even if I was sure about that, while I was in the act, the smell, the situation at all made me dubt about that and made so hard go on, I needed many days of try before do it.

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyPrincess_Jenny for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 04:16 AM   #15
Asuka69

Yeah, I've done smearing and pooping outside the bowl

The smell... its not easy to bear it when not in the right mindset

Yes

I'd do my best to go through with it

I've loved the idea of playing scat bondage games like, handcuffing my hands behind and then placing the key in a bowl only to then take a large dump on it... Then I would have to eat rhough it to reach the key and open my cuffs..

Asuka69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limit, question, scat