Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2022, 02:01 AM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm Home alone - butt plug, enema, and bladder training

I’ll be home alone for the next couple of days and wanted to use the time effectively training my ass with my plugs and dildos. The weathers looking pretty miserable so will probably be inside playing video games or doing chores.

It would be re train my once slutty ass again with some butt plug dares, clean it out with some enema dares (I only have the shower hose but could improvise) and make me squirm in desperation with bladder control!

I can be owned by getdare for a couple of days, my schedule and training at the mercy of its users!

I have lots of plugs (one ridiculously big), a couple of dildos, small anal beads, rope, vibrator, latex skirt and stockings, chastity cage, heavy metal ball stretcher, and any other household objects!

Do your worst getdare! Let me be your entertainment for the next couple of days

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 05:05 AM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Put down a dildo on your computer chair for the next few days. Either kneel in front of your computer if your ass needs a break, or sit down on it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:42 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

This is the only enema you'll get for the next 12 hours; so choose wisely how you clean your ass for the tasks that others might post!
  • Start by putting on your latex skirt and stockings
  • You can pull those up/down/aside when releasing your enema, but you'll need to squat over the toilet doing so. Try to release in a controlled manner otherwise your nice clothes will get dirty!
  • Now here's the deal: you get to choose how much water you'll use for each enema and how long to hold it. Every 100ml earns you a buttplug point, the time you hold them isn't relevant for the points.
  • Only when your ass is FULLY cleaned, meaning the water that gets out is clear as day, can you stop with the enemas. So your choice of how much to use at once and how long to hold the first one to make sure you're fully cleaned out in 1 or 2 tries!

For every buttplug point earned you'll need to wear your medium-sized plug for an hour, or the second largest you own for half an hour. Have fun!
Old 06-04-2022, 02:47 PM   #4
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Okay thanks for the dares guys! I’m going to start properly tomorrow morning with the enema dare to kick things off. Looking forward to wearing the latex as well it’s been a while!

As for the dildo chair I don’t have a computer chair but can tape it down to my sofa and substitute computer time for video game time which will be hard as I was planning on a fair bit of chilling and playing games!

As for tonight as a warm up I think I’ll try to spend the night caged and plugged with either my medium or if I’m feeling particularly naughty my large plug

Old 06-04-2022, 05:21 PM   #5
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Going to bed now caged and plugged (I’ll let you know how it goes) excited and nervous for tomorrow!!

Old 06-05-2022, 01:03 AM   #6
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Just woke up with my medium plug still snug in my ass, feeling a little dry but not uncomfortable. I must admit I had to take the cage of in the night as the night time erections made it so painful!

About to start the day off with the enema dare! I’ll report back how it goes

Old 06-05-2022, 03:31 AM   #7
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
This is the only enema you'll get for the next 12 hours; so choose wisely how you clean your ass for the tasks that others might post!
  • Start by putting on your latex skirt and stockings
  • You can pull those up/down/aside when releasing your enema, but you'll need to squat over the toilet doing so. Try to release in a controlled manner otherwise your nice clothes will get dirty!
  • Now here's the deal: you get to choose how much water you'll use for each enema and how long to hold it. Every 100ml earns you a buttplug point, the time you hold them isn't relevant for the points.
  • Only when your ass is FULLY cleaned, meaning the water that gets out is clear as day, can you stop with the enemas. So your choice of how much to use at once and how long to hold the first one to make sure you're fully cleaned out in 1 or 2 tries!

For every buttplug point earned you'll need to wear your medium-sized plug for an hour, or the second largest you own for half an hour. Have fun!
Okay so an update on this one - I put on my pink latex stockings and skirt, a bit tricky getting on but they always make me feel so naughty when I’m wearing them. I kept my cage on underneath as I’m so horny I don’t trust myself!

For the enema I pulled the skirt up high and thought the best way to do it would be one big fill and hold it for as long as possible to really clean me out, this was a mistake! I took about a litre and a half but the pressure was so much and I just couldn’t control my ass muscles to keep from releasing so ended up having to release after only a few minutes. I’d learnt my lesson so took a little less for the second, managed to hold maybe 7 mins and then had to release. I couldn’t believe it but the water still wasn’t perfectly clear, if only I hadn’t screwed up the first one! I filled myself up a third time and prayed it would be the last. Thankfully this time it was clear!

By now I’d done 3 litres total though, 30 butt plug points! 30 hours with the medium seems a lot (why did I wear it to sleep last night as well!? Regretting now). So I’m going to attempt to knock off as many points as possible with my large plug and when it becomes unbearable go back to the medium. It’s been a while so it took some time to get in, I squared over it gently bouncing until finally I built up the courage to sit all the way down, the plug forcing me open, the stretch felt really intense boardering on pain but still okay.

It’s now snuggly in me making me feel very full, I can feel my insides tight against it gripping go it all the time, it’s definitly not the kind of plug you can forget is there!

Thanks for the dare, great start to the day and it’s far from over yet! 15 hours with this plug will really be a challenge!

Old 06-05-2022, 06:05 AM   #8
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Put down a dildo on your computer chair for the next few days. Either kneel in front of your computer if your ass needs a break, or sit down on it.
Okay the big plugs been in for around 2 and a half hours now so that’s 3 butt plug points down. Starting to dry up and become uncomfortable so going to switch to sitting on the dildo and playing videogames in about half an hour. I just wish the dildo wasn’t so big! It’s 9 inches and very girthy I may have to half kneel or something at first!

Old 06-05-2022, 07:14 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Kneeling and slowly sitting down sounds like an entertaining way. It's a shame you can control it like a joystick

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-05-2022, 07:52 AM   #10
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

I’m on it now, trying to concentrate on games like this is impossible! It’s so so deep, makes my insides ache pushing up inside me

Old 06-05-2022, 08:51 AM   #11
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Wow that was good depth training! By the end I was fully sat on it all 9 inches deep inside me, couldn’t concentrate on the game very well though.

Large plug back in now to keep working on the points from the previous dare!

Please someone give an enema dare or something to give my bum a rest!

Old 06-05-2022, 09:09 AM   #12
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Fully inserted even! Definitely using it well. No enema from me, but if you ass needs a rest. Tie yourself blindfolded and spread eagled in your bed. Stay there for either 30 minutes while you enjoy feeling your ass be empty for a little, or 15 minutes while still wearing the large plug. Do not set a timer. If you get up before it's time, start over.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-06-2022, 12:24 AM   #13
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Just seen this one I’ll do it this morning and report back!

Old 06-06-2022, 04:26 PM   #14
Conguy

Thanks for being adamant with your updates, its been a pleasure reading through them.

I am a beginner and am looking for easy challenges.

Likes: Butt Plugs, Pee Desperation, Pull-Ups, Anal Dildo, Anal Beads.

Dislikes (punishments maybe): Messing, anything public, humiliation (light), feminization (easy). Oral Dildo, cum play, cum eating

Limits: Piss drinking, poop play, chastity, permanent, everything else likely.
Conguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:20 AM   #15
Chalkless

Your updates are really hot! How did the rest of your dares go?

Denied until: March 17th
I'm vulnerable in this thread until March 4th
My morning workouts must include Slut Training until March 5th. It can still be added a second time as a PM dare.

Kik: chalkless
Bi/26/NB
Chalkless is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chalkless for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, wedgies