Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2023, 06:09 PM   #1
Rllyerin

Default 23 F EXTREME sadism dares

Hiiii everyone. I am a bit of a freaky slut. I enjoy extreme sadism, like extreme (send me to the hospital) extreme. I am hoping that ya'll can help me with this! I have done some crazy things like these:

First story:

Soooo my Domme told me I needed to do a predicament task. I took a fucking machine she had given me. taped a knife to it and set it up and it was at my ass length when I was on my tippy toes . I stripped naked and got onto my tippie toes and ziptied my ankles to the base of the machine so I wouldn't fall forward, to the side, just to the back. I then needed to use my hitachi while my Domme asked me random questions from a microbiology quizlet I knew nothing about and each wrong answer I got was an added 5 minutes to the task.

Second story:

My domme brought me hiking one day win the Florida keys. I am TERRIFIED of snakes. As we were hiking we saw a HUGE fucking snake. She had the three other Dommes strip me naked and hold me down while she put the snake on me. It ended up biting me three times, once on the breast!

Third story:

My last Domme made me make a nail board, had me put it on the floor, undress and made me plank above it for 20 minutes. She whipped me, put her foot on my back, put a vibrator to my pussy, anything to make me fall. It was SO intense. and doesn't exactly seem like something you'd be into doing

Andddd I want lots lots more! I have pictures of my toys if needed!
Rllyerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:21 PM   #2
Rickwills87

Can you list your toys so we know what we have to work with?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:26 PM   #3
Rllyerin

The problem is there is so many! What I am thinking is just write out a task with regular sex toys and I am sure I will have them or can buy them! I also have needles, razor blades etc
Old 06-29-2023, 06:30 PM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Sounds like you would be into deep throat pushups with dildo long enough to stay in your mouth when you are up. If you can't get up dildo stays down your throat. And maybe your dommy will like to join in and sit on your back once you already struggle to get up.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:35 PM   #5
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
sounds like you would be into deep throat pushups with dildo long enough to stay in your mouth when you are up. If you can't get up dildo stays down your throat. And maybe your dommy will like to join in and sit on your back once you already struggle to get up.
yessss i will do this gladly
Old 06-29-2023, 06:38 PM   #6
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Then do 80 push ups like that, no breaks until you finish. Hopefully you will struggle a lot through the second half.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 07:24 PM   #7
sallygirl

Default Intense dares

Hello,
I was reading your post and could definitely relate to many things you mentioned.
I live in the South too and have done things in Florida too.
My experience includes bee stings risky naked walks. And whipping, exposure, and unusual dares
How open you to trying new things?
I have some ideas and dares for you.
Sally
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 08:06 PM   #8
Licander

2 ideas

Do squats over your nail bed you made while your domme is whipping you. Keep squatting until you fall. For added cruelty she can stick a vibrator inside you the whole time.

Get 100 clothes pins (or as many as you can get but more is better) and place them in various spots all over your body. Inner thighs, waist, along your sides, all over your boobs, nipples, pussy, wherever you can attach a pin. Have your domme compete against another domme in a whipping contest to see who can whip the most off of you. Could add a punishment where you have to stand perfectly still and if you move too much they can re attach pins and start over

No toys
Likes - Edging, denial, orgasm control, light anal, hidden public bets & games, rules
Dislikes - toothpaste, mild CBT, pain
Limits - Face, hard pain, messy, piss/scat/ cum eating, personal info

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96107

Last edited by Licander; 06-29-2023 at 08:49 PM.
Licander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 12:39 AM   #9
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallygirl View Post
Hello,
I was reading your post and could definitely relate to many things you mentioned.
I live in the South too and have done things in Florida too.
My experience includes bee stings risky naked walks. And whipping, exposure, and unusual dares
How open you to trying new things?
I have some ideas and dares for you.
Sally
VERY open to these
Old 06-30-2023, 12:44 AM   #10
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Then do 80 push ups like that, no breaks until you finish. Hopefully you will struggle a lot through the second half.
Heyyy this was such a challenging dare, but it was extremely fun. The first like 15 were fine, I am used to doing push ups at the gym but once I got past 20 UGH. I kept on fall and the dildo would just slide down my throat causing me to gag. By the end of the task my floor was just completely covered in drool, my arms were shaking something fierce and I was unable to stand properly.
The following user says Thank You to Rllyerin for this post:
Old 06-30-2023, 01:38 AM   #11
Hvalen

Find a toilet brush and force is you your ass.. Start fucking you ass with it for 15min.

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 06:17 AM   #12
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licander View Post
2 ideas

Do squats over your nail bed you made while your domme is whipping you. Keep squatting until you fall. For added cruelty she can stick a vibrator inside you the whole time.

Get 100 clothes pins (or as many as you can get but more is better) and place them in various spots all over your body. Inner thighs, waist, along your sides, all over your boobs, nipples, pussy, wherever you can attach a pin. Have your domme compete against another domme in a whipping contest to see who can whip the most off of you. Could add a punishment where you have to stand perfectly still and if you move too much they can re attach pins and start over
I had to choose the second one because I can't seem to find the nail bed (I will make a new one!). I absolutely loved this task though, I had a friend whip me! I COVERED myself with clothespins 15 on my each breast, 12 on each of my sides, 12 on each leg and 5 on my belly! I had to stay completely still which was impossible. Each time a clothespin came off my body I had the need to move LOL. I finally was able to figure it out and was pretty much still, I think my body was just over it. The part of my body that hurt the most was actually my breasts (My nipples are pierced which added to the intensity).
The following user says Thank You to Rllyerin for this post:
Old 06-30-2023, 06:18 AM   #13
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Go in a closet.
Set up a one-bar prison.
Set up something to keep you hydrated (camelback where you will be able to reach it, etc.
Fill the closet with pictures of you doing sex stuff.
Tape a note to the door begging to be used, fucked, etc. You can put the note in an envelope.
Delete your non-vanilla phone contacts. Set your phone up to do voice commands. Tape your phone to the closet wall and plug it into a charger.
Put a TENS probe right on your clit. Dealer's choice where the other probe goes. You'll want a unit that you can plug in and set running indefinitely. Set it to whatever setting is fun.
Tell someone kinky where you will be, and ask them to come get you in 12 hours (tune the time as needed).
Get naked.
Write "Please make me fuck you," nice and big on your chest.
Bring ankle and wrist cuffs. Keys go in your pussy.
Go in the closet, shut the door, ankle cuffs on, on the pole. Cuff your hands behind your back.

You can stay there the full time, or phone a vanilla friend for help. Enjoy.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 06:18 AM   #14
themasterman

Ever spend the day walking around with a tack bra? How about figging? Masterbating with nettles?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 06:27 AM   #15
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
Ever spend the day walking around with a tack bra? How about figging? Masterbating with nettles?
All the above! These are honestly the easiest types of tasks

Advertisements
Kink Talk