Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2023, 04:17 AM   #1
alex1

Send a message via MSN to alex1
Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello, I'm Alex from UK (Jason the middle name, I go with both)

I'm a 31 year old sub and I'm looking for a Domme to guide me, and hopefully to establish a dynamic. Even just a casual chat and some inside in the lifestyle would be helpful for me, as I'm very much interested in the mental aspect of it.

Oh, that's quite a cringe intro. Anyway, I am quite new and I would like to know more. Location is not important for me, as the ideal Domme could be anywhere and modern technology is quite helpful in establishing connection.
I posted in the past, met lovely Dommes, but sadly either I was not what they were looking for or vice versa

Some things about me. I am a professional (cannot disclose job until I completely trust), currently I'm studying history along with my job just for personal enjoyment. My degree some years ago was in music so naturally I love and play when I can music. I am also a bookworm and love to debate ideas. Other than that, I enjoy painting, going to theatres or weird and even weirder events, and working out (though I stopped the last months due to hectic schedule, I plan to get back at it).

The nsfw side of me is a total submissive. I am looking for the type that is always superior and in charge (and shows it as well) but not pure sadistic. I am not that much experienced, so technically a virgin in many aspects of being a sub. I just Hope that is ok.

My kinks are usually determined by my Domme, since pleasing her should be the only satisfaction no should get. So the kinks list expand according to the needs of my Dom, because of my very submissive and obeying nature. I am very open minded, if I know that everything my Mistress asks me to do is driven by care as well as superiority.

So yeah, that's me, hope it was enough for you to be interested.
Hope to speak with interesting people soon and exchange ideas,
Thanks for reading,

Alex
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk