Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
Hello SPANK 25 ass
All done sweety
Thank you

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:28 PM   #123
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyV View Post
Shave and a Quick strip
All shaved smooth

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-07-2021, 12:37 AM   #124
MissesMe

Deny X14
Pose - Naked with your butt plug inserted, standing legs spread and hands behind your head while facing a mirror
Bath Time - 10 minutes of cold water
Add - Exhibitionist - Get naked outside and remain for 5 minute

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 06:05 AM   #125
Rickwills87

Add window to your day

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:07 AM   #126
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissesMe View Post
Deny X14
Pose - Naked with your butt plug inserted, standing legs spread and hands behind your head while facing a mirror
Bath Time - 10 minutes of cold water
Add - Exhibitionist - Get naked outside and remain for 5 minute
As you know Mistress, I could not hold the pose for long as it became painful to my healing mid-section. Through your instruction, Mistress, I kept my hands firmly planted on each butt cheek so as to not cover any of my naked front while I stared at myself in the mirror. You eventually told me I could relax after an hour.

The shower I had afterwards was dreadful, as I have never been a fan of cold showers.

And I have added the new option to my PM dares.

I will now enter my 2 weeks of denial.
<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-07-2021, 08:03 AM   #127
Mrgoon

So let try the new one : Exhibitionist
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 12:41 AM   #128
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
So let try the new one : Exhibitionist
All done. I hid behind a bush for the alotted time.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-08-2021, 01:24 AM   #129
MissesMe

Complete in this order
Nips
Mirror
Window
Dog
Nips
Edge
Add - Get Ready - You choose the clothes I wear today
Nips
Nips
Nips
Get Ready - Your tight halter top with the red and black striped, and the short denim skirt. You don't own underwear, so it's pointless telling you to wear any.
Nips
Twins - Exhibitionist+Edge

Old 06-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #130
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Complete in this order
Nips
Mirror
Window
Dog
Nips
Edge
Add - Get Ready - You choose the clothes I wear today
Nips
Nips
Nips
Get Ready - Your tight halter top with the red and black striped, and the short denim skirt. You don't own underwear, so it's pointless telling you to wear any.
Nips
Twins - Exhibitionist+Edge
Thank you for the dares mistress. Before I started I got dressed in the clothes you told me to mistress, as well as a pair of Mary Janes (shoes), in order to get some ice from the bar downstairs.
With the 2 pint glasses full of ice at hand I went back to my room and stripped naked upon entry, where I held a cube to each nipple until they melted. (A trick I learned while doing this is I jog in place so my body temperature increases and melts the ice faster.)
I then went to the wall mirror and edges, then to the window, where I hope no one saw me, and then I sank to my hands and knees for my third edge in a row.
I was now extremely horney, hot and sweating, meaning that the next few ice cubes I used mented quicker than the first.
I edged for my fourth time today, and then endured extreme pain as the next 6 ice cubes I used burned my poor nipples from the sheer cold of having constant contact, after that final pair had melted they were standing as erect as I have ever seen them go.
I got redressed in my halter top and skirt, and used my final pair of ice cubes (now already half melted from the heat today) to melt against my nipples.
I walked out of my room and downstairs through the bar, all too aware that my nipples were very visibly poking through my shirt and my wet pussy was reacting to the breeze from the wind. I took myself into the nearby wooded area and stripped naked, remaining that way behind a large tree until I edged, after which I made my way home.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-08-2021, 04:23 PM   #131
MissesMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Thank you for the dares mistress. Before I started I got dressed in the clothes you told me to mistress, as well as a pair of Mary Janes (shoes), in order to get some ice from the bar downstairs.
With the 2 pint glasses full of ice at hand I went back to my room and stripped naked upon entry, where I held a cube to each nipple until they melted. (A trick I learned while doing this is I jog in place so my body temperature increases and melts the ice faster.)
I then went to the wall mirror and edges, then to the window, where I hope no one saw me, and then I sank to my hands and knees for my third edge in a row.
I was now extremely horney, hot and sweating, meaning that the next few ice cubes I used mented quicker than the first.
I edged for my fourth time today, and then endured extreme pain as the next 6 ice cubes I used burned my poor nipples from the sheer cold of having constant contact, after that final pair had melted they were standing as erect as I have ever seen them go.
I got redressed in my halter top and skirt, and used my final pair of ice cubes (now already half melted from the heat today) to melt against my nipples.
I walked out of my room and downstairs through the bar, all too aware that my nipples were very visibly poking through my shirt and my wet pussy was reacting to the breeze from the wind. I took myself into the nearby wooded area and stripped naked, remaining that way behind a large tree until I edged, after which I made my way home.

<3 Kah
I believe I said to complete these dares "in order," so why did you get dressed in the described clothes before completing any of the other dares?

You need to be punished for this. So since you cannot follow simple instruction on wearing these clothes, you do not deserve them, tear them apart with scissors.

Old 06-08-2021, 04:40 PM   #132
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
I believe I said to complete these dares "in order," so why did you get dressed in the described clothes before completing any of the other dares?

You need to be punished for this. So since you cannot follow simple instruction on wearing these clothes, you do not deserve them, tear them apart with scissors.
Yes mistress

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 06-11-2021, 06:27 AM   #133
MissesMe

Complete these in order, do not spoil any early and do them in advance

Spoiler:
Nips

Spoiler:
Shave

Spoiler:
Nips

Spoiler:
Get Ready - Romper and sandals

Spoiler:
Add - Hike X - I will go for a hike in the countryside, please tell me how long I have to hike for

Spoiler:
Hike - 1 hour 30 minutes

Spoiler:
Quick Strip (open the next one before getting dressed

Spoiler:
Hike - 5 minutes

Spoiler:
Spank - both cheeks 50 each

Spoiler:
Edge 10 times

Spoiler:
Twins - Exhibitionist and pose - Pose with right hand twisting a nipple and the left hand fingering your pussy. Do this while standing.

Spoiler:
Bath time - If you hiked in the direction of the waterfall, shower under the waterfall. If you went the other way then bath in the river.

Spoiler:
When you have finished all of the dares, you may walk home.

Old 06-11-2021, 03:05 PM   #134
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Complete these in order, do not spoil any early and do them in advance

Spoiler:
Nips

Spoiler:
Shave

Spoiler:
Nips

Spoiler:
Get Ready - Romper and sandals

Spoiler:
Add - Hike X - I will go for a hike in the countryside, please tell me how long I have to hike for

Spoiler:
Hike - 1 hour 30 minutes

Spoiler:
Quick Strip (open the next one before getting dressed

Spoiler:
Hike - 5 minutes

Spoiler:
Spank - both cheeks 50 each

Spoiler:
Edge 10 times

Spoiler:
Twins - Exhibitionist and pose - Pose with right hand twisting a nipple and the left hand fingering your pussy. Do this while standing.

Spoiler:
Bath time - If you hiked in the direction of the waterfall, shower under the waterfall. If you went the other way then bath in the river.

Spoiler:
When you have finished all of the dares, you may walk home.
Thank you for the dares mistress. This whole adventure was extremely challenging for me in my current state, so I hope you are happy to allow for some tinkering with the dares.

To complete them I took your other sub, "Puppy," to help take care of me in case my body shuts down, and he was my crutches to help me walk on trickier terrain.

To start, I went down to the bar and got some ice. I held a cube to each nipple and kept moving and jumping to help the ice melt faster by increaing my body temperature, when it was gone my nipples stood firm and hard. Following this I went into the bathroom and did not leave until my body was completely hair free. I used Puppy to inspect my entire naked body to make sure I got it all, when we were both happy that I had got it all I had a quick shower to freshen up and look good for you mistress.

Then came another round of holding ice to my nipples. The hot water from the shower I had just taken had helped to raise my body temperature, and while I kept moving around while holding the ice to my nipples, they melted pretty quick.

I got dress in my blue and while striped Romper, and slipped on some sandals. I added the new dare to my PM list, and when I saw you wanted me to complete it right away I aksed Puppy to walk with me and make sure I don't suffer another seizure while away from any form of help.

You instructed, Mistress, that the hike last for 1 hour 30 minutes, and we got off to a really good start, despite the poor choice in footwear for walking on such a trail, we made good distance within 30 minutes. When it came to the uphill climb, I struggled greatly with it, because of having not completely regained my strength from my coma, and needed to have a sit down for a short while before being able to make it to the top of the hill.

Once the timer had sounded that we had been hiking for the allotted time, I checked the next dare and saw the Quick Strip. Luckily we had made it to the wooded area, so I could very easily hide behind a tree and strip off my Romper (the only thing I was wearing). I had planned on getting dressed again right away as usual, but you said otherwise in the dare so I opened the next one and as instructed I walked naked for another 5 minutes out in the woods.

At this point I was too tired to do much else, this had so far been the most exercise I have had all year, and it was taking its toll. With the next dare being a spanking one, I couldn't gather the strength to reach behind me with either arm, as it was causing pain in my stomach from bending this way. Luckily, Puppy was able to do the spanking for me, which we had to stop after only 20 due to the severe pain it was causing me.

I desporately needed a rest at this point, so I got dressed again and looked for somewhere to have a sit down. Becuase were too far away from any town or villiage, I lied down in the dirt under the shade of the trees. My stomach was crying out in pain and I didn't want to move until the pain had settled. Puppy was taking good care of me, and let me sleep while using his shirt as a pillow for about 10-20 minutes before waking me up to check on me.

After another 30-ish minutes of resting I felt well enough to keep going and opened your next dare.

Needing to edge 10 times was a difficult ask at this point. I was tired, and still hurting a little. Despite how much I tried to bring myself to edge, and how much Puppy tried to get me to edge, my body was too tired to get there and I was barely even able to make it to one edge, which I wouldn't count anywhere.

Due to the pure fatigue, I chose not to do the pose dare and will happily accept any punishment for not doing it.

The final dare, making me bathe in either the river or waterfall, was one that I was able to do on the walk home. As when we got to the bottom of the hill the riverstream was there, so after checking around quickly and being happy that no one was there, I let my Romper drop and I stepped into the cold water. I sat down so the water sat just above my chest, and scrubbed all over the front of my body with my hands. I was only in the water for about a minute, but I'm sure it was long enough to qualify this dare as complete. If it was night time, or the weather was bad, I might have stayed in the water longer as there was less risk of getting caught.

It took me over 2 hours to get back to the hotel, and when we got back I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room.

I hope that you are happy with how I attempted to complete this dare mistress. But please don't make me do this again until I'm all healed

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 06-12-2021, 01:11 AM   #135
MissesMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Thank you for the dares mistress. This whole adventure was extremely challenging for me in my current state, so I hope you are happy to allow for some tinkering with the dares.

To complete them I took your other sub, "Puppy," to help take care of me in case my body shuts down, and he was my crutches to help me walk on trickier terrain.

To start, I went down to the bar and got some ice. I held a cube to each nipple and kept moving and jumping to help the ice melt faster by increaing my body temperature, when it was gone my nipples stood firm and hard. Following this I went into the bathroom and did not leave until my body was completely hair free. I used Puppy to inspect my entire naked body to make sure I got it all, when we were both happy that I had got it all I had a quick shower to freshen up and look good for you mistress.

Then came another round of holding ice to my nipples. The hot water from the shower I had just taken had helped to raise my body temperature, and while I kept moving around while holding the ice to my nipples, they melted pretty quick.

I got dress in my blue and while striped Romper, and slipped on some sandals. I added the new dare to my PM list, and when I saw you wanted me to complete it right away I aksed Puppy to walk with me and make sure I don't suffer another seizure while away from any form of help.

You instructed, Mistress, that the hike last for 1 hour 30 minutes, and we got off to a really good start, despite the poor choice in footwear for walking on such a trail, we made good distance within 30 minutes. When it came to the uphill climb, I struggled greatly with it, because of having not completely regained my strength from my coma, and needed to have a sit down for a short while before being able to make it to the top of the hill.

Once the timer had sounded that we had been hiking for the allotted time, I checked the next dare and saw the Quick Strip. Luckily we had made it to the wooded area, so I could very easily hide behind a tree and strip off my Romper (the only thing I was wearing). I had planned on getting dressed again right away as usual, but you said otherwise in the dare so I opened the next one and as instructed I walked naked for another 5 minutes out in the woods.

At this point I was too tired to do much else, this had so far been the most exercise I have had all year, and it was taking its toll. With the next dare being a spanking one, I couldn't gather the strength to reach behind me with either arm, as it was causing pain in my stomach from bending this way. Luckily, Puppy was able to do the spanking for me, which we had to stop after only 20 due to the severe pain it was causing me.

I desporately needed a rest at this point, so I got dressed again and looked for somewhere to have a sit down. Becuase were too far away from any town or villiage, I lied down in the dirt under the shade of the trees. My stomach was crying out in pain and I didn't want to move until the pain had settled. Puppy was taking good care of me, and let me sleep while using his shirt as a pillow for about 10-20 minutes before waking me up to check on me.

After another 30-ish minutes of resting I felt well enough to keep going and opened your next dare.

Needing to edge 10 times was a difficult ask at this point. I was tired, and still hurting a little. Despite how much I tried to bring myself to edge, and how much Puppy tried to get me to edge, my body was too tired to get there and I was barely even able to make it to one edge, which I wouldn't count anywhere.

Due to the pure fatigue, I chose not to do the pose dare and will happily accept any punishment for not doing it.

The final dare, making me bathe in either the river or waterfall, was one that I was able to do on the walk home. As when we got to the bottom of the hill the riverstream was there, so after checking around quickly and being happy that no one was there, I let my Romper drop and I stepped into the cold water. I sat down so the water sat just above my chest, and scrubbed all over the front of my body with my hands. I was only in the water for about a minute, but I'm sure it was long enough to qualify this dare as complete. If it was night time, or the weather was bad, I might have stayed in the water longer as there was less risk of getting caught.

It took me over 2 hours to get back to the hotel, and when we got back I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room.

I hope that you are happy with how I attempted to complete this dare mistress. But please don't make me do this again until I'm all healed

<3 Kah
Good attempt slut. I'm going to end your denial early for the unintended pain you suffered while trying to complete it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dares, pm dares