Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
Mj11xxx

Male 28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

Let's put this in a nice and short way.

I am looking for a submissive to give himself serving and pleasing me in bondage, cum control, cbt and slave training.

I like athletic subs, lean pups and edgers. I have enormous experience training subs either online or real encounters.

I can be either harsh or a beneficial dom to you.
I am open for long term sub-dom relationship. I can even give incentives if that interest you as well.

You can reach me on skype: dominusx66

Previous Post:

So what is my ideal live session on skype? I prefer guys who like to play long, I like taking my time and explore all the kinks possible. I could be aggressive dom or simply a verbal coach depending in my mood.

Edging subs is one of my favorite hobby, I like tying them up and simply enjoying their "meat".. - being teased and tortured at the same time with CBT.

Lately, I am getting into programming a sub into mindless sex toy... Being mindless, emotionless for a time period... Simply surrendering himself into my demands. Tbh, watching a sub being corrupted and lose himself brings me a kinky satisfaction.

There are times I trained subs to cum through CBT, even fisting and popper fanatics enjoys my own way using them.

I am wild and creative. If you ever message me, get prepared about how demanding and intense the session could be. If you are the type of guy who wants to be trained and who match my level of open mindedness then we will have lots of fun.

If it happens that we live close, a meet-up can be arrange.

Cannot wait to start this game, my door is open.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287066
Some old Ad. Nice to read
The following user says Thank You to Mj11xxx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk