Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2023, 07:16 AM   #1
Uni girl

Bell Naughty wishlist

Hey. I thought it would be fun to do something special for the holidays/the new year. So this is how it works:
1.you can create a wishlist of things you want me to buy for myself. This can be anything as long as it's not too expensive (working with a student budget )
2. You can create a wishlist of activities you want me to perform in the new year

Let's see what you all can come up with
Xoxo uni girl

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 10:57 AM   #2
testovaci6607

Handcuffs
Dildo (as close to real penis as possible) which can be attached to the floor/wall with suction cup

Wishlist:
- Blowjob training every day, at least 5 mins. Try to make it longer and get used to the feeling of having something in your mouth Try to work with your gag reflex. Read some tips how to provide a perfect blowjob and try them too. Later practise with your hands cuffed behind your back. Describe it here with your experience.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:
Old 12-31-2023, 07:27 AM   #3
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Handcuffs
Dildo (as close to real penis as possible) which can be attached to the floor/wall with suction cup

Wishlist:
- Blowjob training every day, at least 5 mins. Try to make it longer and get used to the feeling of having something in your mouth Try to work with your gag reflex. Read some tips how to provide a perfect blowjob and try them too. Later practise with your hands cuffed behind your back. Describe it here with your experience.
I bought the handcuffs

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 12-31-2023, 09:11 AM   #4
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Wishlist:

Toilet Control: You can only use a specific toilet once per day, if you use one more than once in a 24 hour period, you pay a punishment, for the next 3 days when using that toilet you must hover not sit on it.

Blowjob practice: Anytime you have a banana you must give it a blowjob before you eat it.

Body Writing:
Keep "I am controlled by getdare" in sharpie on your body somewhere that can be covered by normal clothing, you get to chose the location each time but as the sharpie starts to fade you will write it somewhere else.

Open up a thread that allows people to add phrases to you that are on you till they fade only.

Bondage:
Sleep handcuffed once a week if possible, if in a dorm with others that is up to you.

Attend one class a week with a clothespin or tight rubber band somewhere on your body. Acting as a hair tie does not count.

What limits would you put around clothing control?
For example could we put a rule around underwear such as you can only wear a bra or panties but not both at the same time unless you ask for permission and get two people from here to say yes.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 10:42 AM   #5
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
Wishlist:

Toilet Control: You can only use a specific toilet once per day, if you use one more than once in a 24 hour period, you pay a punishment, for the next 3 days when using that toilet you must hover not sit on it.

Blowjob practice: Anytime you have a banana you must give it a blowjob before you eat it.

Body Writing:
Keep "I am controlled by getdare" in sharpie on your body somewhere that can be covered by normal clothing, you get to chose the location each time but as the sharpie starts to fade you will write it somewhere else.

Open up a thread that allows people to add phrases to you that are on you till they fade only.

Bondage:
Sleep handcuffed once a week if possible, if in a dorm with others that is up to you.

Attend one class a week with a clothespin or tight rubber band somewhere on your body. Acting as a hair tie does not count.

What limits would you put around clothing control?
For example could we put a rule around underwear such as you can only wear a bra or panties but not both at the same time unless you ask for permission and get two people from here to say yes.
Thanks for your detailed wishlist! For the toilet control does that mean that i can use other toilets? Also only once per day doesn't seem like something I would be able to do. And for the clothing control maybe we can maybe start with doing that once a week and see how it goes

Old 12-31-2023, 11:33 AM   #6
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Your welcome

Let me clarify on toilet control.
You can use as many toilets as you need to during the day, you just can only use each physical toilet once in a 24 hour period. So for example a restroom on campus has 6 toilets, that is 6 places you can use in 24 hours.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:34 AM   #7
Uni girl

Quote:
Your welcome

Let me clarify on toilet control.
You can use as many toilets as you need to during the day, you just can only use each physical toilet once in a 24 hour period. So for example a restroom on campus has 6 toilets, that is 6 places you can use in 24 hours.
Okay thank you I'll follow your new rules then

Old 12-31-2023, 11:54 AM   #8
Twisted#1

Timer lock and bondage cuffs
alibaba has some nice ones, or you can use a more expensive site.
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:52 AM   #9
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Timer lock and bondage cuffs
alibaba has some nice ones, or you can use a more expensive site.
I ordered the timer lock. Let's see when it arrives. And I will order the bondage cuffs some other time, for now I want to get used to my new handcuffs first

Old 01-28-2024, 05:40 AM   #10
KGing

A set of butt plugs with at least 3 different sizes
KGing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 05:40 AM   #11
Uni girl

Band-Aid New item and suggestion

Recently bought some new duct tape.
And I was thinking it would be fun if you tell me one item I should buy from a hardware store every week/month and what I should do with it.
That'll give you a chance to get creative

Old 01-28-2024, 05:49 AM   #12
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

I think your next purchase should be rope that you can use to tie yourself up in many different ways. So get some soft feeling ripe if possible.
Old 01-28-2024, 06:27 AM   #13
Uni girl

Quote:
I think your next purchase should be rope that you can use to tie yourself up in many different ways. So get some soft feeling ripe if possible.
Thanks. I will go to the hardware store and buy some tomorrow.

Old 01-28-2024, 08:16 AM   #14
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

An X length of steel chain. X depend on the chain's size: ideally, it should be enough that you can stuff your pussy with it, leaving just a few cms hanging out. Stuff yourself with it and go somewhere public, for at least an hour. The coldness of steel, its weight, and the chain's rings moving over one another inside your pussy, all together should provide an... interesting mix of sensations

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 02:48 PM   #15
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know how feasible this is but get one of those dog chains from the hardware store that are used to tether dogs to trees and such when outside to keep them from running off. They're usually a light weight chain and have clips on both ends where one end clips onto a collar and the other end loops around something and clips to the chain itself or something. Use that to tether yourself to a piece of furniture in your room or where ever you have privacy and keep yourself tethered for at least a hour. Ideally pick a spot that it keeps some things out of your reach and is somewhat inconvenient. You can clip one end of it to your cuffs.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, life control, wishlist