Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
wannabechaste

Heart petite 24 year old horny sissy

hi all im a 24 year old sissy desperate for an evening long task! im "wannabechaste" on tumblr if you want to take a look for inspiration. happy to provide a written report after completion aswell.

i love diapers, messing and wetting, beginner anal play, humiliation, bondage and chastity and sissification possibly sensual pain.

available at your disposal. pink chastity cage, rearz little mermaid diapers, pink butt plug, pink suction cup dildo, pink panty hose, pink lacey panties, purple abdl onese, pink purple and blue frilly tutu, collar and leash, nipple clamps, rope, numbing cream, ceiling eye bolt, large dog cage, marshmallows, ballgag, pink abdl pacifier, zip ties, homemade spanking device (long strip of platic in drill), magnum condoms (way to big for me)
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 06:27 PM   #2
wannabechaste

Anyone? Please? ����
Old 07-04-2023, 06:55 PM   #3
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

kik adamshoms2

Come chat
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 08:35 PM   #4
wannabechaste

Might have too 😉
Old 07-20-2023, 05:59 PM   #5
wannabechaste

Anyone else so generous to give me a task?
Old 07-20-2023, 06:00 PM   #6
submissivechub2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabechaste View Post
Anyone else so generous to give me a task?
Message me on kik-wannabesissy2004eng
Would love to be owned by a female
Feel free to pm or kik me any dares or tasks
submissivechub2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 07:31 PM   #7
wannabechaste

I'm having trouble getting on my kik. I have a bit of free time still tonight. Could you please challenge me publicly on here?
Old 07-20-2023, 07:47 PM   #8
Princessprettykitty

I have an idea for you. You are gonna get your chastity cage on with your tutu onesie, diaper, clamps and/or ball gag. Next you are gonna get the suction cup dildo and stick it to the wall of the room opposite of your dog cage, and away from any bathroom. You are gonna zip tie your hands behind your back and tie your legs so you will have to be on all fours to walk. Your goal is to escape the cage and restraints to suck the dildo for your freedom. The catch? Your timer will be from marshmallows you have shoved in your ass as the glycerin forces you to poop. If you can successfully break out bob on the dildo 100 times, and make it to a proper bathroom you may remove your chastity and enjoy yourself. If not, whatever state you are in is the state you sleep in. You can only begin trying to free yourself after you feel the first cramp. Best of luck and be sure to tell us all about it.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 08:02 PM   #9
wannabechaste

I love it! But how many marshmallows?
Old 07-20-2023, 08:31 PM   #10
Princessprettykitty

5 minimum, and I think you should post your report here for everyone.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:50 PM   #11
wannabechaste

Dear kitty. I very much so enjoyed your task. I am now writing you this report laying in messy diaper, chastity, onsie, tutu nipple clamps and my legs still tied. To start with I was already naked upon receiving it. It is raining and my dog cage and some of my supply's are in the garage. I put on just my raincoat and went to retrieve them. I came back in I immediately put on my chastity cage nipple clamps onsie and tutu. I then proceeded to set up the cage stick the dildo to the door and lay out a few of the other supply's. I then laid out a diaper on my bed and got out 5 marshmallows. I laid myself into the diaper then proceeded to lube up my hole a bit and then lube up the marshmallows by sticking them in my mouth. The first 2 did not want to go in and just turned into a sticky mess. I whipped them on the inside of my diaper for some extra gooey ness. I got the rest in then taped up my diaper. I put 2 zip ties around each wrist and bound my legs tying my ankles to my thighs forcing me to crawl. At that point I decided this challenge would be more fun in the dark so I went to go turn off the lights on the other end of the house but now I had to crawl.... i was trying to move quick because i was wasting valuable time and I could feel the marshmallows beginning their work. I hurried back to the cage backed myself in and as I pushed all the way into the back of the cage a tiny little bit of you know what squeezed out.... I then closed the door but had to be careful not to latch it all the way other wise it locks from the outside and I can not open it again from the inside. (The door is still secured shut just not locked locked) I struggled to get the zip ties together I had to come back out for more twice. Wasting more valuable time. I got myself closed in with my hands tied behind my back. I sat still and collected myself while trying to hold a mess back. There was no way I could get the door unlatched again without my hands and the cage was to small to be able to get reached around so I had to break the zip ties. I crawled out and before heading to the dildo I grabbed a few more zip ties and resecured my hands behind my back again. I headed over to the dildo and gave it a few sniffs. After the last time I used it you know where I swore I would never put It in my mouth again before starting the task I debated on putting a condom on it but I figured that would be a waste seeing as a sissy like me doesnt have to many of those kicking around. So I stuck it up and figured I'd have to cross that road in the heat of the moment. I proceeded to suck it off counting up in my head. I could definitely taste myself (and still can) from my previous endeavors even though I had cleaned it.... I bobed on it 100 times and gave it one final suck and a sigh of relief I sat back for a minute and let myself relax and gave one little push things took their own course and filled my diaper with a sizable mess. I know I did not make it to the toilet and take my cage off to have fun my way because I crave more and besides who can think of a better ending than a big mess.
Old 07-27-2023, 06:50 PM   #12
wannabechaste

i would love another one now that you can see what im up for!
Old 07-28-2023, 02:54 AM   #13
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Put on your chastity cage, butt plug, panty hose, tutu, collar and leash.
Tie the leash to your ceiling eye bolt, so you can move around in a circle of maximum 3 meters.
Stay on your knees for the rest off the evening.
Ride your dildo for two minutes, every fifteen minutes.
Put on your nipple clamps for five minutes, every twenty minutes.
Put in your ballgag for ten minutes, every 25 minutes, put in your pacifier the rest of the time.
Drink a glass of water every 30 minutes.
If you have to get up or undo the rope/leash, spank yourself ten times with your homemade spanking device.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 07:39 PM   #14
wannabechaste

Sounds like alot of fun! This is what I will be doing in my next spare time!
Old 07-30-2023, 07:43 PM   #15
wannabechaste

What signifies the end of the assignment?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, bondage, chastity, diaper, sissy