Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-17-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

World {{{ Summer Scavenger Hunt }}}

[Mod edit: nudity is not allowed on getdare]

You will need:
-A big bunch of nylon cable loop ties, can't be opened using your hands alone
-9 similar looking small padlocks, with 1 key (with hole) for each lock, can be locked without using a key
-Scissors to cut the ties if you would need to

Clothes:
1: left shoe
2: right shoe
3: left stocking
4: right stocking
5: sexy panties
6: bra
7: shorts/skirt
8: top
9: soft hat
10: coat or long shirt

Places to lock up clothes items and keys:
1: picnic table
2: park bench
3: street sign
4: lamp post
5: chain-link fence
6: bridge or underpass handrail
7: staircase handrail
8: dumpster
9: tree in an open field
10: playground slide, last place to go to, placed remote from the other places

Walk around the park (or woods track) and lock your clothes with the help of the loop ties and also lock one randomly picked key with a loop tie through the key hole to the padlock. Don't pull it too hard, because the loop tied key just might sometimes fit in the padlock that keeps the loop tie to that place, and then you wouldn't be able to open it with it. Don't lock the last ninth key to the last place, bring that key with you. Only pick nine different places from the list of places 1-9 above.

When only wearing a coat or long shirt, walk to the last place, the playground slide, and hide it there, together with the rest of your stuff except for your phone and the ninth key. Now, your nude mission is to get your clothes back using only the 1 key you have. When you succeed in opening a lock, you will get a new key, only the last lock on the end will not give you a new key. If you get stuck after you have tried all the locked padlocks, only then you may go back to the playground for the scissors to get the rest of your clothes.

Take selfies and document your adventure along the way, and keep the pics on your phone!

Good luck, and hide some extra stuff if you want to be extra safe, a 10 minute walk from there.

Last edited by Butterfly; 07-01-2020 at 05:15 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 06-30-2020, 04:30 AM   #2
Theredness42

I do like how creative and frequent your dares are. I could maybe see myself doing this. It is at the edge of my comfort zone though!
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:00 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
I do like how creative and frequent your dares are. I could maybe see myself doing this. It is at the edge of my comfort zone though!
It must be due to an overflow of imagination or... a lack of inhibition.

I would be so happy to be able to follow your dare! From a bird's eye perspective preferably. But a nice report would be fine as well! Or... a recorded audio report? Haven't heard of that one before, but it would be really nice. Just think about it, while doing a dare you report live in your mobile phone about every little detail that happens with a whispering voice, every thought and feeling, nothing altered by weak memories, then upload the whole audio file as a report!

It IS a borderline riskier dare. But what's the fun in doing vanilla dares all the time? Hope the added risk is generating a lot of added fun!!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 07-02-2020, 12:40 PM   #4
Yilzer

The thought of doing this is so exciting. It's a shame all the parks around my place are so crowded... Who knows, maybe on an especially horny day when I've inevitably fallen deeper into the rabbit hole.
Yilzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
keys, nude, public, scavenger hunt, semipublic