Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-02-2024, 01:25 AM   #391
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Bit of a mixed weekend in terms of success and I’m sorry that the report is only a short one

Friday night I wore lacy fishnet stockings, a black bodice with a whole cut out to allow the fluffy bunny tail of my butt plug to stick through. And I wore bunny ears and killer heels. I’ll be honest I felt very self conscious and a bit silly and embarrassed

I’d been chatting with a guy from here who was going to bring 9 of his mates and meet me in the pub for a bit of public before going back to a hotel, so I was super excited

I arrived in the pub in Hammersmith at 9pm and texted him to say I’d arrived. He didn’t pick up so I had my suspicions. Lots of people were staring at me and a group of older guys, quite drunk were making comments so I decided to go over and explained I was supposed to meeting some people but that I think I’d been set up. They bought me a drink and I started to relax and flirt. They asked about my outfit and I let them inspect which is when they realized that the bunny tail was a plug and not part of the costume

I let one of them pull it out in the middle of the pub. They were all pretty drunk by now and he had a great time taking it out and putting it back in and I was getting horny. I suggested he should do the same with his cock. One of them asked if I only wanted him to do it but I said they were all welcome. One of them actually got his cock out and I sat on his lap and he literally fucked my ass in the middle of the pub while his mates watched. I’ll be honest that was fucking hot. I felt such a slut it was great. Once he came he put the plug back in

There were 5 of them and I ended up only fucking 3 because the other 2 didn’t want to. They both did me in the toilet. We had a lot of laughs and they flirted, fingered me, groped me and one of them fucked me twice. So it was a good night

I went home satisfied and with some nice loads in my ass and the ones I swallowed

The guy from here that said he would bring his mates never turned up and has deleted his Kik, so clearly a time waster. Not that it matters as I had a great night

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-02-2024, 01:38 AM   #392
r0ver
getDare Addict

Shame about the time waster, but having people who didn't know beforehand discover the butt plug is more what I had in mind anyway
Other than his mates did anyone elseclock what you were upto when you were getting fucked in the middle of the pub?
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:42 AM   #393
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Shame about the time waster, but having people who didn't know beforehand discover the butt plug is more what I had in mind anyway
Other than his mates did anyone elseclock what you were upto when you were getting fucked in the middle of the pub?
We got lots of stares and looks so probably yes. I like to think so anyway. I mean, a girl dressed as a bunny squirming on a middle age man’s lap while moaning…

It was pretty obvious

I hope they did anyway. Lots of people knowing I was being used like a whore by a group of strangers felt so hot I loved it

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 04-02-2024, 05:44 AM   #394
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Did you just pull the crotch to the side or did you have an access hole there too?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:48 AM   #395
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Did you just pull the crotch to the side or did you have an access hole there too?
I cut a hole to give access. They all fucked me in my ass through the hole

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 04-02-2024, 05:59 AM   #396
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh ok sorry they were all in your ass. So this is probably the most covered you have been in a while then lol.

Old 04-12-2024, 05:57 AM   #397
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’m so behind with my updates! So sorry

I didn’t report on the boat race because I was exhausted and then I was away over the weekend

But basically I went to the race near Chiswick as it’s not too far from me and wearing a tight little black dress and heels I wandered around flirting with groups of guys until I managed to get a bunch of 6 drunk guys and offered them each a bj

I sucked them off one after the other and made sure they came over my face but only 4 of the group were up for it. So I had 4 loads of cum on my face and my hair and dress and had to walk around looking for more. I got called a slag and got told off by some stuck up posh ladies but wasn’t able to add to the loads

On my walk home luckily I did get called out by some guys and was able to add 2 more loads to my face by sucking 2 guys off literally in the middle of a side street. So I walked home with 6 loads on my face. I got some serious gross out looks as I walked down the high street

So I fell 2 short but not through lack of trying

Had a couple of other adventures this week and will try to update soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-12-2024, 06:33 AM   #398
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wow that's a humiliating walk for you lol. I hope the weather was decent.

Old 04-12-2024, 06:34 AM   #399
Rickwills87

More humiliating knowing she failed her challenge aswell

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:57 AM   #400
r0ver
getDare Addict

That's quite the walk of shame.
You must have looked a right sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
I’m so behind with my updates! So sorry

I didn’t report on the boat race because I was exhausted and then I was away over the weekend

But basically I went to the race near Chiswick as it’s not too far from me and wearing a tight little black dress and heels I wandered around flirting with groups of guys until I managed to get a bunch of 6 drunk guys and offered them each a bj

I sucked them off one after the other and made sure they came over my face but only 4 of the group were up for it. So I had 4 loads of cum on my face and my hair and dress and had to walk around looking for more. I got called a slag and got told off by some stuck up posh ladies but wasn’t able to add to the loads

On my walk home luckily I did get called out by some guys and was able to add 2 more loads to my face by sucking 2 guys off literally in the middle of a side street. So I walked home with 6 loads on my face. I got some serious gross out looks as I walked down the high street

So I fell 2 short but not through lack of trying

Had a couple of other adventures this week and will try to update soon
Old 04-13-2024, 11:21 PM   #401
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I got used again by the guy from work

Once again he approached me at work and told me I was coming home with him and he had a surprise for me that I’d enjoy. Once again I was instantly turned on by his confidence. I was luckily plugged and I spent the rest of the day edging when I could and thinking about what the surprise could be

In his car he told me to remove my skirt and he throes it in the back. Then he told my to undo and open my shirt. He then groped me and fingered me as we drove, until we were out of London and I sucked his wonderful cock until we reached his house

I followed him out the car with my shirt open and no skirt on. Humiliating but also so hot. Once inside again he grabbed my throat and slammed me against the wall. I was girating my pussy as I was so horny. He squeezed my throat, slapped my face several times really hard and I was seeing stars. He spat in my face, called me a slut and pulled off my shirt so I was naked and just in heels. Fuck. He is so hot it’s unbelievable

He then grabbed my hair and pulled me into the kitchen. Bent me over the kitchen table and kicked my legs wide apart. “Don’t fucking move until you are told to!”

And so I was bent over his table. My ass and pussy exposed and I was dripping. I heard him remove his belt and I knew what was coming. He belted my ass and legs hard! He had me screaming as he mercilessly thrashed my ass. It was hard and intense. I admit he made me cry, but I held my position for him. He thrashed me 20 times, then, he fucked my pussy hard. He grabbed my hair and he fucked me like the whore I am. Pounding my pussy, slapping my ass and either pulling my hair or chocking me. It was heaven. I felt him stiffen and finally unload into my pussy. Damn it felt good. He really knows how to use a slut.

“Don’t fucking move slut!” He repeated. And I heard him leave the room. His cum was dripping from my pussy, but I was a good girl and I didn’t move. Then he came back. Removed my plug. Spat on my ass. Slapped me hard and I felt his hard cock press against my hole before plunging in. I moaned as he started to fuck my ass hard again. I heard him grunt and then realized it was a different guy! I hadn’t looked round but now some complete unknown was fucking my ass hard! He also grabbed my hair, slapped my ass and pounded my poor asshole until he came deep in me. “Don’t fucking move!” Same words and I now knew what my surprise was!

4 guys used me. Each the same as the last! Either my pussy or my ass. All came in me. I never turned round so have no idea who they were. At the end, and I was only 8 pm, he called me an Uber, gave me my clothes and sent me home. I sat in the back with cum oozing from my pussy, but the plug kept it in my ass. Once back in Chiswick I decided it was too good just to go home, so I walked to the local pub and had a drink with the cum running down my legs. Fuck it felt good and I ended up giving a random guy a blowjob in the park after when I was drunk and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-13-2024, 11:42 PM   #402
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post

4 guys used me. Each the same as the last! Either my pussy or my ass. All came in me. I never turned round so have no idea who they were.
I wonder if any of them were his colleagues. Could be guys you see regularly at work and you'll never know.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:45 PM   #403
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I wonder if any of them were his colleagues. Could be guys you see regularly at work and you'll never know.
I thought the same thing! I sort of think I recognized one of their voices, but I’m not really sure. I also sort of want them to be from work! I’d love more guys to use me like he does, or to know what a slut I am

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 04-15-2024, 10:41 AM   #404
shadow575

Any pictures of your ass after he used his belt on you?
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 11:50 AM   #405
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow575 View Post
Any pictures of your ass after he used his belt on you?
No

But I’ve arranged a mega pain session with a dom I’ve mentioned previously on here for the weekend

Been told by a few of you that you want to hear about me suffering a lot more and I’ve not had a serious pain session for a while, so booked in for this weekend

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk