Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2020, 09:51 AM   #46
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Even better, for the drive wear a button down shirt with just one button (preferably below your tits) buttoned. Within ten minutes of your destination you may put your bra and hiking shirt on. Preferably just by pulling over to the side of the road.
*blushes* okay I can do that

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:55 AM   #47
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*blushes* okay I can do that
That should be a fun drive, you'll be horny as hell when you get there!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #48
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Drive here!

Oh my! I just finished driving to where I will start hiking and I’m so unbelievably horny and wet. I drove with my shorts around my knees (I actually ended up slipping one leg out for easier access) *blushes* and with only one button done up on my shirt. You couldn’t see my nipples but it was very apparent I wasn’t wearing a bra. I hit a bunch of red lights so kept turning the vibe up to medium or high. Gosh.

I just changed into my hiking clothes in the car..

I still have it buzzing away on low in my needy hole. I have about an hour of hiking on my own before I join my friend.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-09-2020, 03:22 PM   #49
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

My god, that sounds like you really enjoyed your first long ride! I hope you love your next one just as much, and don't start craving that long held orgasm. I assume, since you didn't mention it, you never needed to turn the vibe off before the green light? If that's the case, then you should definitely only be allowed to turn your vibe on high. ;P

You know, depending on where you live, it could be 100% legal for you to walk around without a top on? I think that's something you need to look up, and think about for the next time you go hiking! I mean, technically, you would be allowed to hike wearing just a bra for your top if that were the case. . . Anyway, I hope you and your friend have a good time, and you aren't too horny with them!

Don't forget your edges for today! . . . wait, you're almost at 50 edges a day?! I think maybe some renegotiation for that should happen, because that's pretty damn insane, imo. But I'm not the one who gave that particular rule, so I'll just leave you be. If you really want to orgasm tonight, I'm sure you could think of a way to persuade us to let you have it. I mean, we're being so creative with all this stuff! You should think up something to do for us, then report after you've done it, and ask if it was good enough to earn you an orgasm after all your edges are finished! <3
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 04:00 AM   #50
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* I was super sweaty after hiking it was really hot out. So I didn’t do the driving task on the way home. Sorry.

I but correct I never had to pull my vibe out...very rarely is my vibe in my needy hole enough for me to edge. I usually need some to touch my clit.

It’s definitely not legal for me to be topless haha.

...I kinda dropped the edges after they got over 20 *blushes* it just wasn’t feasible/or be any fun

Last edited by aloe; 07-10-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Old 07-11-2020, 06:21 AM   #51
aloe
Distinguished Member

I woke up really wet and needy today. It’s still early and I’m fairly sure I’ve already left a wet spot on my panties.

Gosh it’s been almost a week since I came. Please can I cum on this rainy day?

Old 07-11-2020, 06:47 AM   #52
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Absolutely not. You need to earn your orgasm :P
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 07:16 AM   #53
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Absolutely not. You need to earn your orgasm :P
*blushes* my needy hole is leaky and so distracting. Here I am just trying to read and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Old 07-11-2020, 07:23 AM   #54
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You should make sure to distract it a little then.

Insert 2 ice cubes inside your pussy and turn of the vibe while they are melting. Put a clothespin on each nipple, you can remove these when the ice is melted. Untill the ice is melted, you are not allowed to touch yourself.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 07:23 AM   #55
MichaelAtlas

Personally I think you should endure one more week of denial and do something special to cum next weekend. That being said, I do have something else I want you to do for me:

It was fun seeing how you start reaching the edge faster after pain like with wax, let's see how it goes with humiliation this time:

First see how many edges you can do in 10 minutes with your vibe.

Now put on a bit of lipstick and eyeliner, write "look at me" on your right breast, "dirty slut" above your pussy and "fuckhole" with an arrow pointing to your mouth (use something that can be cleaned quickly and easily).

Put that vibe in yourself on low and bind each nipple with a rubber band, wearing nothing else and then watch 15 minutes of deepthroat blowjob compilation. No touching yourself while you watch, focus on the screen.

Put on a sheer white top, remove the rubber bands and replace them with clothespins and stop the vibe(but do not remove it). I want you on the floor with something phallic shaped and give it a 20 minute blowjob. Make sure to spread your slobber all over your face at least once a minute and keep alternating between sucking on it gently, focusing on the tip, using your tongue and deepthroating it, put all those skills you learned from that video to good use. No wiping off the spit from your face, no touching yourself, focus on giving the best blowjob you can while looking like a dirty slut.

Without cleaning up anything move the clothespins perpendicularly then see how many edges you can get done in 10 minutes after that humiliating ordeal.

No cleaning yourself up before writing the report and put the vibe in and keep in on low while writing it. You will clean your face up after you finish and post the report.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 07:36 AM   #56
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You should make sure to distract it a little then.

Insert 2 ice cubes inside your pussy and turn of the vibe while they are melting. Put a clothespin on each nipple, you can remove these when the ice is melted. Untill the ice is melted, you are not allowed to touch yourself.
I have put 2 ice cubes and the vibe on low in my needy hole. Gosh the melting ice mixed with my own wetness is leaking all over my panties. They are going to be soaked.

I also have a clothes peg on each nipple.

Gosh I want to touch so badly.

Old 07-11-2020, 09:34 AM   #57
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Personally I think you should endure one more week of denial and do something special to cum next weekend. That being said, I do have something else I want you to do for me:

It was fun seeing how you start reaching the edge faster after pain like with wax, let's see how it goes with humiliation this time:

First see how many edges you can do in 10 minutes with your vibe.

Now put on a bit of lipstick and eyeliner, write "look at me" on your right breast, "dirty slut" above your pussy and "fuckhole" with an arrow pointing to your mouth (use something that can be cleaned quickly and easily).

Put that vibe in yourself on low and bind each nipple with a rubber band, wearing nothing else and then watch 15 minutes of deepthroat blowjob compilation. No touching yourself while you watch, focus on the screen.

Put on a sheer white top, remove the rubber bands and replace them with clothespins and stop the vibe(but do not remove it). I want you on the floor with something phallic shaped and give it a 20 minute blowjob. Make sure to spread your slobber all over your face at least once a minute and keep alternating between sucking on it gently, focusing on the tip, using your tongue and deepthroating it, put all those skills you learned from that video to good use. No wiping off the spit from your face, no touching yourself, focus on giving the best blowjob you can while looking like a dirty slut.

Without cleaning up anything move the clothespins perpendicularly then see how many edges you can get done in 10 minutes after that humiliating ordeal.

No cleaning yourself up before writing the report and put the vibe in and keep in on low while writing it. You will clean your face up after you finish and post the report.
*blushes* another whole week?? Sigh

I removed my soaked panties then sitting on the floor leaning against a wall I put my vibe on my clit. Over the next 10 minutes I edged 12 times. (Not helping the neediness)

I think took off my shirt and in a washable marker wrote look at me on my right tit, then dirty slut above my needy hole. And fuck hole with an arrow pointing to my mouth *blushes*

I then put my vibe back in my needy hole on low and a small rubber band around each nipple. Gosh I looked as needy as I felt.

I then searched for a deepthroat compilation video and found one that was just over 13 minutes. Especially when I could see their tits being played with or their clit/pussy being rubbed I wanted to touch so badly.

When the time was up I removed the elastics and got back on the floor. Sadly I turned off my vibe and the lovely buzzing in my desperate hole ceased. I kept clenching around the vibe though. I put clothespins on my nipples and a white shirt on and starting giving a cucumber a blowjob. Gosh it was so humiliating. And that just got more when I started slobbering. *blushes* By 5 minutes in I wanted to stop. But I kept going. I desperately wanted to play with my clit or have some stimulation other then my pinched nipples and turned off vibe. Eventually the 20 minutes was up. I was/am a mess.

I turned my vibe back on relishing in the feeling of the buzzing. Then I turned the clothespins and pulled the vibe out. I edged 13 times in the 10 minutes so not much more then before.

Now I’m going to go get cleaned up *blushes*

Thank you...

Old 07-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #58
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

I remember saying that if you really wanted to cum, you should do something yourself to try and persuade us to let you! I mean, I'm sure you can think up something reasonably humiliating, slutty, or depraved. If you really want to cum, then put that brain to work, and think about what we'd like to read about you doing to yourself. l can think of a couple of things that would go a ways towards persuading me, but I can't speak for the rest of the thread. You'll need at least 3 thank you's on that post if you want to cum, so make it a good read, and show us how desperate you are for an orgasm!
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:24 AM   #59
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Are you sure you want to have an orgasm? You seem to be having an awful lot of fun being denied and needy. Let's give you a rule to make sure remember that you need permission for your orgasm.

Just over your pussy, such that it is hidden under your panties write: "Only for edging". Then edge a single time by fingering yourself while saying out loud "I love being denied."

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #60
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
I remember saying that if you really wanted to cum, you should do something yourself to try and persuade us to let you! I mean, I'm sure you can think up something reasonably humiliating, slutty, or depraved. If you really want to cum, then put that brain to work, and think about what we'd like to read about you doing to yourself. l can think of a couple of things that would go a ways towards persuading me, but I can't speak for the rest of the thread. You'll need at least 3 thank you's on that post if you want to cum, so make it a good read, and show us how desperate you are for an orgasm!
*blushes* somehow that makes it so much more humiliating...I will have to come up with something I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Are you sure you want to have an orgasm? You seem to be having an awful lot of fun being denied and needy. Let's give you a rule to make sure remember that you need permission for your orgasm.

Just over your pussy, such that it is hidden under your panties write: "Only for edging". Then edge a single time by fingering yourself while saying out loud "I love being denied."
*blushes* *blushes* *blushes*

Gosh. I do have fun. But I’m also so easily distracted. Mind you I don’t have a lot to do. Ugh

I wrote “ only for edging” just above where my hair ends...so just covered by my panties

Then I edged once fingering my wet desperate hole saying I love being denied ....and maybe partly believing it

Advertisements
Kink Talk