Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #1
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Key Locktober

Several people into chastity here... anyone doing or interested in locking up for all of October #locktober?

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:16 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

I plan on being chaste through October. But not all that time being locked.
Actually, I have been without climax since 26 Aug. I want to have my next on in December at the earliest, unless my life radically changes.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:32 AM   #3
tadlew

I'm in, but have to talk with 2 people before. But should be ok.
We could open a kik group for that to share pics of our locked dicks and to post stuff to tease each other.

And: we could define a system to ensure that everyone is safe, e.g. someone sets a certain key word for each day and the rest of us has to post a dick pic with a little note with that word.

like: crossdressing & sissification, anal, bondage, diaper, piss, chastity, semi public, online exhibitionism, humiliation
dislike: pain, endurance dares without bondage, scat
limits: public, family, flat mates, blood and health, permanent and illegal, face

People from switzerland, south germany and france, who are interested in real contacts, write me!

Kik: tadlew

Last edited by tadlew; 09-25-2017 at 03:35 AM.
tadlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:27 AM   #4
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadlew View Post
We could open a kik group for that to share pics of our locked dicks and to post stuff to tease each other.

And: we could define a system to ensure that everyone is safe, e.g. someone sets a certain key word for each day and the rest of us has to post a dick pic with a little note with that word.
I don't see how posting dick pix with codes will help. But I do see how having accountably partners help. We would agree to ask eachother how we are doing, confess difficult times, share helps, pitfalls, follies, and post if we fail.

All of that can be done in a GetDare thread. And the whole thread would stay and not be lost when it is all over.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:44 AM   #5
tadlew

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I don't see how posting dick pix with codes will help. But I do see how having accountably partners help. We would agree to ask eachother how we are doing, confess difficult times, share helps, pitfalls, follies, and post if we fail.

All of that can be done in a GetDare thread. And the whole thread would stay and not be lost when it is all over.
I find it much easier to post pics directly than to upload it somewhere and to post the link. I confess, the codes are not the best way to ensure that noone tricks the others, but it would be a way to easily see when someone's giving up, because you cannot make 31 pics at day 1 and just post one of them each day. Was just an idea, i like the thought that we have an active pic exchange to see our balls getting more and more blue and to compare the cages %)

like: crossdressing & sissification, anal, bondage, diaper, piss, chastity, semi public, online exhibitionism, humiliation
dislike: pain, endurance dares without bondage, scat
limits: public, family, flat mates, blood and health, permanent and illegal, face

People from switzerland, south germany and france, who are interested in real contacts, write me!

Kik: tadlew
tadlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:58 AM   #6
BlackMoeBondage

I#m in, going to be a taff month
Dislikes: Cum eating

soft limits: pee
hard limits: kv, family, blood, friends, face, cam

write PM or Kik: Winterborn666

ropes, plugs(inflatable, vibration) dildos(can be attached), chastity cage, collars, handchuffs, ankle chuffs, latex mask, fetish clothing, gags(ball, dildo, ring) clamps, blindfold, lingerea(girly) anal hook
BlackMoeBondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 08:00 AM   #7
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadlew View Post
I find it much easier to post pics directly than to upload it somewhere and to post the link. I confess, the codes are not the best way to ensure that noone tricks the others, but it would be a way to easily see when someone's giving up, because you cannot make 31 pics at day 1 and just post one of them each day. Was just an idea, i like the thought that we have an active pic exchange to see our balls getting more and more blue and to compare the cages %)
The daily pictures with codes would work if we all had numbered seals fastened. My device does not have a place for such a seal and all in the group would not have them on hand. Otherwise members could still remove devices, climax, and replace many times a month.

I doubt one could note a change in testicle size or color. Even if the change was present.

If you just want to see the devices we would not need to post every day. A few should do the job. Here is a link to mine ...
http://www.wish.com/c/587ec1b3c444fa307c34928c

If you want to go ahead with codes I suggest using the low and high temperatures in a well known airport such as LAX for the previous day.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #8
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Key

This starts today. I'm doing it. Anyone else?

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited

Last edited by cieirn; 10-01-2017 at 11:31 AM.
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk