Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2023, 11:05 AM   #1
andyrobson2006

Default Gameshow: Take Off rebooted

Gameshow: The Return of Take Off

This is written as a sequel to the original Gameshow stories by tallguy2241, with his permission.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33219

Signing up

The adverts appeared in gyms all over the city. The infamous game show “Take Off” was being re-launched and gym fit men and women were being sought as audience members and possible contestants.

The adverts all had a QR code which took interested parties through to the first stage application website. That website was clearly designed to sort the wheat from the chaff. Before I had even entered my name I was treated to clips of men and women stripping or being stripped naked on stage, men ejaculating in front of live audiences, and people paying all manner of sexual forfeits.

Half the people visiting that website would have recoiled in horror, and the other half would have been aroused, tempted, and started on paths of wild, sexual daydreams. I was in the second camp and that was why I sent off for the brochure. It unlocked some clips showing even wilder excesses and had the contract clipped to it. I read it carefully but it seemed quite innocuous, given the nature of the show:
  1. all recording was to be done by them,
  2. we were not to record anything ourselves,
  3. all recordings belonged to them exclusively and might be used for any purpose,
  4. we would compete for prize money (between $10K and $zero) rather than a fixed payment,
  5. a basic attendance fee of $100 was paid regardless of whether we were called on stage,
  6. we would cooperate with any ancilliary “making of” productions,
  7. we would assist with any publicity for the show,
  8. we understood that some or all episodes or sets of episodes might be themed,
  9. we understood that we would be exposed in public,
  10. we understood that we would be performing intimate acts in front of a live audience and for a later viewing audience,
  11. we understood that these performances might be with people of the same or different gender depending on the episode and the game,
  12. we understood that we might be required to compete in follow-up episodes.

Blah blah blah. I signed and sent it off to them.

A week later I got an invitation to a 9AM recording, placing me in seat D17. It was accompanied by the outfit I was asked to wear: a pair of jeans, a pair of loose sandals, a sleeveless vest, a white short-sleeved shirt and a pair of rather sheer boxer briefs. “We can look after your car keys, but please leave everything else locked in your car (out of sight).”

I turned up along with about fifty men, all in the same sort of outfit, and fifty women, all dressed casually and with much greater variation. We took our places in the audience (alternating men and women, I noticed) and waited.

Once everyone was settled the lights shifted, dimming for the audience and rising for the stage. Our hosts bounced on stage: Barbie and Dick. To be fair to them, they might have ridiculous stage names but they knew their jobs. They were enthusiastic and their enthusiasm was infectious. In less than five minutes of chatter and off-color jokes they had us all relaxed and laughing. They reminded us that there would be five episodes recorded over the course of the day, consisting of four ordinary episodes and a “final” where one contestant from each of the previous four shows would go on to compete for the grand prize. This we all knew from the brochures.

But then Barbie dropped the bombshell:

“These five episodes are going to be one of our themed sets. For these episodes it’s male contestants only!”

There was loud laughter and cheering from the girls in the audience. I looked at the girl sitting to my right. “Our brochures told us this was coming,” she said smugly. “You do know your chance of going up on stage has just doubled, don’t you? I reckon half the men here are going to get exposed. All this and they pay us $100 attendance, too”

There was a look of glee in her eyes. Of course she was happy; she could just watch some men be humiliated and walk away $100 richer.

“Hmph. The men get $100 too. Looks like we have to earn it.”

The hosts shushed the hubbub and finally, they were ready to start the show. The lights shifted again and the big ON AIR sign lit up. The cheesy theme music played and the audio announced

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Take Off, the audience participation stripping show!

Episode one

Game one: Higher or Lower

Dick kicked off the show by reaching into a big pot and pulling out a ball. He held it up and read out what was on it: a seat number.

“J9!”

A spotlight picked out the man sitting on that seat who looked startled and pissed at his bad luck of having been selected first. The light also picked out the girls sitting either side of him. They were delighted. He walked down to the front and a second spotlight lit up the steps up to stage left. He walked up and Barbie then led him to his spot.

“I’m not going to call you contestant number one,” Barbie told him. “What’s your name?”

The guy looked like he was a bodybuilder. He was solid muscle and could probably snap me in two, but right now more than anything he wanted the earth to swallow him up.

“Nick.” It took all his effort even to get one word out, and he was staring firmly at his feet. He was slowly turning redder and redder.

“Well, Nick, tell us something about yourself.” She stroked her hand down his arm, enjoying running her fingertips over his rock-hard triceps. “These are some impressive muscles.”

That got a smile from him and he explained how much he could benchpress, deadlift and so on. Barbie knew her trade. Soon this terrified man was looking at the audience and grinning broadly as she flattered his enormous strength. His panic was over and she had a contestant ready to go.

Once she was done with Nick she nodded to Dick to pull another ball.

“P18!”

This young man wasn’t at all shy. He bounced down the aisle and practically jumped up the stage right stairs. Barbie put him on his mark and worked to keep his keenness going. He even waved to the girls who had been sitting beside him in the audience!

“Welcome to Take Off,” she told him. “And you are…?”

“I’m Trevor,” he told her right away. “I’m a PolSci major at college and I’m a member of the swim team.”

“Well, Trevor, our first round is all about the odds so let’s see if those college brains can get you some serious prize money. Dick?”

“C14!”

The next guy was perhaps more average in his mood. He didn’t look terrified like Nick had, but didn’t have Trevor’s manic energy either. He was anything but average in his build, though. He was a tall black man with short hair that was starting to go gray at the edges. He introduced himself as Max and said he was here for the prize money. Anything goes, he told Barbie.

“I’m looking forward to some serious ‘anything’,” she replied and nodded to Dick to finish the draw.

“D17!”

Oh fuck.

Advertisements
Kink Talk