Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM   #1
Nycgirl

Heart 28 F into hard bondage and humiliation

I am very into heavy bondage and hard retrains. I am 28 and from Germany but I do speak English.
i love everything with bondage. It gets me very wet and horny, to think of how I get kidnapped and kept. I am also into humiliation a lot. Straitjackets, vacuum bed and mumification. So many fun stuff. Forced to wear a diaper or Bodywriting. Tied im public and on display. I like to be forced and just humiliated. I am not into boring sex or vanilla stuff. I love the kinky and searching for someone who is also for kinky stuff here. Let’s share fantasy or do a bondage Roleplay. My Kik is nycgirl4448
tell me mean and creative ways of how I can get tied up by you. Or send me tasks too. Like I said Roleplay is also amazing hehe
just looking for someone who enjoys bondage and loves to be very very kinky. Love the fetish and not into penetration. I don’t wanna see your dick at all.
So interested in fetish of restrains and gags.

limit: hard pain, pictures, blood, animal, illegal in general, scat
Nycgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycgirl View Post
I am very into heavy bondage and hard retrains. I am 28 and from Germany but I do speak English.
i love everything with bondage. It gets me very wet and horny, to think of how I get kidnapped and kept. I am also into humiliation a lot. Straitjackets, vacuum bed and mumification. So many fun stuff. Forced to wear a diaper or Bodywriting. Tied im public and on display. I like to be forced and just humiliated. I am not into boring sex or vanilla stuff. I love the kinky and searching for someone who is also for kinky stuff here. Let’s share fantasy or do a bondage Roleplay. My Kik is nycgirl4448
tell me mean and creative ways of how I can get tied up by you. Or send me tasks too. Like I said Roleplay is also amazing hehe
just looking for someone who enjoys bondage and loves to be very very kinky. Love the fetish and not into penetration. I don’t wanna see your dick at all.
So interested in fetish of restrains and gags.

limit: hard pain, pictures, blood, animal, illegal in general, scat
Have your bush shaved and datestamped a male who has never seen you naked before. Plus he writes there whatever he wants.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm female mistress, bondage, fetisch