Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Rosette ♕ Lola & Butterflies Contest Extravaganza ♕

Hi all! Butterfly and I have decided to set up a little contest that will last for 2-3 months and have a multitude of different categories. Before we go into all the minute details, rules, and search for contestants, we wanted to ask for a little help. We would like this contest to be a community wide effort, so we were hoping that you all could give us some task suggestions for a few of the categories that we’ve chosen so that the whole site can be in on the fun.

Our contest will have photo, audio, and written proof - but when making your task suggestions, keep in mind that we won’t be revealing which categories will require which proof until the official contest posting is up. We would like a range of difficulty for each task so easy, medium, and difficult suggestions are welcome. Please try to keep all suggestions realistic, since we will not include any outrageous or potentially dangerous tasks. Our contest will have both males and females in it, so suggestions for both sexes are pluses. We would like to make sure all tasks could be completed in an hour or less.

We’ve got several of our categories/task ideas covered, so they'll be secret for now, but these are the ones that we’re looking for help with:

-Punishments
-Exercise
-Bladder Control
-Blackmail
-Public
-Petplay
-Ageplay
-Bimbofication
-Customized/Unique Tasks

We will keep this thread active for about a week, make our favorite selections from the bunch, and post how you can enter the contest! Please keep an eye out for it so you can follow the fun!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 08-09-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Very excited to get everybody involved and start the competition. It is going to be a lot of fun!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 PM   #3
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Good luck girls I am more than happy to help give ideas!

-Public
Wear a toy out in public

-Petplay
Dress up as your favorite animal. You need to include atleast one accessory be it ears, tail, collar etc if you dont have any of these you can draw features on your body like whiskers, or some spots etc be creative! You will need to spend 30 minutes acting like this animal would. Here are some examples you dont have to follow these and remember there are more animals than these

Make sure you are walking on the correct amount of feet
Kittens: play with some string, give yourself a bath licking your paw and running it over your body, meowing, purring etc.
Doggies: Play a game of fetch, look out the window and bark at anything that moves, hump the furniture in the house

-Bimbofication
Easy: Dress up as a bimbo and spend a night out on the town and report back how it went.
Medium: Dress up as a bimbo, and talk like a bimbo make sure to use like and play with your hair and don't seem too smart you might scare the guys off you need to be cute and stupid. Include a report of how it went
Hard: Dress up as a bimbo, and talk like a bimbo make sure to use like and play with your hair and don't seem too smart you might scare the guys off you need to be cute and stupid. Include a report of how it went and a picture of you in your bimbo outfit.

-Age play
This might be better off as collecting a list of ideas for a little to do. I instantly thought of finding a picture to color or drawing one, but there needs to be more to this task then just a picture colored I think.

-Customized/Unique Tasks
Hell tease!!!!!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

sounds like a lot a fun
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:13 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is a really great idea!
I will start thinking and try to help you out with some tasks!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Here's something that both sexes can participate in for exercises. The entire set must be done with only a 1 minute break between segments:

Easy -

25 Situps, 15 pushups, run a mile and record time for each segment. Best overall time wins.

Medium-

40 Situps, 25 pushups, 4 suicides(if unsure, I'll give a description), run a mile and record time for each segment. Best overall time wins.

Hard-

60 Situps, 40 pushups, 6 suicides(if unsure, I'll give a description), 10 pullups, run a mile and record time for each segment. Best overall time wins.

Optional, Very Hard~

100 Situps, 60 pushups, 10 Suicides, 25 pullups, run a mile, hold a plank position. Record time for each segment. Best overall time wins.

If a tiebreaker is needed, then whoever was the fastest in more segments is the winner.

If you wish to go over the minimums for any segment, that is up to you, but then the time will obviously go up. These can aid in tiebreakers if necessary.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #7
Jaro

Here are just a few ideas I hope will be helpful.

Punishments
Stand naked in the corner wearing high heels. Thumb in your mouth, two fingers in your ass or pussy. Stand like that, motionless, for X minutes.

Exercise
Push-up dare for big breasted ladies.
Can be altered for guys by having their cock and balls dip into ice water each time they go down

Bladder control
Drink 3 pints of water and then wait until you have to pee very badly.
Then, wait another half hour.
Then, go to the toilet, strip naked, sit down and wait 5 minutes.
Then, pee for 30 seconds.
Wait for another minute.
Then you may let it all out.

Petplay
For 24 hours you are not allowed to use the toilet. You must do your business like a pet, so either outside or
in (some kind of) litter box.

Bimbofication / Public
Walk down the beach wearing your highest pair of stiletto heels.

Go about for the day dressed head to toe in pink.

Other
Candlelight dinner: naked, ass up against the wall, legs over your head, asshole pointing straight upward.
Put a candle in your ass and light it.
Now, my original idea was to have your dinner like this and only allowed to remove the candle when you're done.
If this is deemed too risky, if can be some other task, like writing something.

Put your finger deep inside your asshole and keep it there for 1 hour. No cleaning your asshole beforehand for bonus points.

Go out for at least half an hour wearing a butt plug and no underwear.
Must be among other people the entire time and walking at least 20 minutes of that time.

Write an essay of at least 400 words about your boobs, ass, pussy or cock.

Hold your cock / keep your finger between your labia for 6 hours continuously. Do not let go.

Put a gag in your mouth and a bowl under your chin and collect your drool. Stay like that for 1 hour. He or she who can collect the most drool in that hour, wins.
End by dumping the drool over your face and remain like that for another hour before you can clean.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 08-09-2017, 11:35 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Another one to go off of my first post:
Most Situps in a minute
Most pushups in a minute
Most pullups in a minute
Fastest mile run
Longest plank position held

Record amount for each segment. Highest amount in each segment and fastest/longest times, win.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:36 AM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Another one to go off of my first post:
Most Situps in a minute
Most pushups in a minute
Most pullups in a minute
Fastest mile run
Longest plank position held

Record amount for each segment. Highest amount in each segment and fastest/longest times, win.

Thanks for your suggestion but I am not sure if this is quiet what we are looking for. This sounds to me more like a fitness competition. Can you try to think of exercise with more of a kink twist? Or a competition that doesn't base the winner and loser on who is the fastest?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 08-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Thanks for your suggestion but I am not sure if this is quiet what we are looking for. This sounds to me more like a fitness competition. Can you try to think of exercise with more of a kink twist? Or a competition that doesn't base the winner and loser on who is the fastest?
Can do it all naked, while having their ass plugged. Then maybe who can do each for the longest time?

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 08-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #11
Jaro

I hope you guys will get enough tasks in all the categories to start this.
Can't wait to see this starting!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 08-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #12
corsa198
getDare Addict

Bladder Control
Get yourself desperate to pee - to the point where you need to start holding or crossing your legs. Then put on underwear with jeans over the top and a belt.

For the next 30 minutes you are not allowed to hold yourself or cross your legs.

Every 5 minutes press on your bladder.

At the end of the 30 minutes, sit on the toilet fully clothed but do not pee. Sit there for 10 minutes.

When the 10 minutes are up, pull down your jeans and sit on the toilet for 5 minutes. Then you may pull down your underwear and pee normally.

If at any point you cannot hold it, sit on the toilet and pee through what you're wearing at that point.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:07 AM   #13
EnigmaticBunni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post

-Punishments
-Exercise
-Bladder Control
-Blackmail
-Public
-Petplay
-Ageplay
-Bimbofication
-Customized/Unique Tasks

Punishments: get a cookie sheet. Line it with rice. Kneel on it with your hands straight out to the side for 20 minutes, then cook the rice, your arms must remain straight out (only bringing them in to fill the pot and other tasks where you NEED your hands) to the side while the rice cooks. Once the rice is cooked, spread it out on the cookie sheet again and kneel down to eat it while still keeping your arms straight out to the side. You may not put anything on the rice to eat it. After you are done the rice you will kneel on the cookie sheet for another 20 minutes before you are allowed to lower your arms. For proof pictures must be taken of the cookie sheet full of both raw and cooked rice and after kneeling on it for the final 20 minutes.

Exercise: Needed: dildo (or suction cup butt plug or suction cup dildo) and hard wood chair. Insert dildo (for guys it must be anal, but for women they can use either hole) Sit on the chair so the dildo is flat on the chair. hold on to the dildo while you stand completely then sit down completely on the dildo again. One set consists of 20 stand ups or until you edge. You must do 5 reps. (not sure of proof)

Exercise: Get a bowl of ice (for women 2 bowls) place the bowl on the floor and set up to do push ups so your cock is on the ice (or your nipples are in the ice) do push ups at your own pace, but you must either be fully up, or resting fully in the ice. Continue till all ice is melted. Proof is pictures of bowl with ice and melted, and count of how many push ups were done in total.

Public: pick a picture from the internet of public exposure. Do your best to copy it. Dress or undress as close to the exposure picture and pose in the same position and in the same setting.
Easy: picture of flashing
Medium: only partially dressed
Hard: naked

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:58 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

The contest is officially underway. We are in the process of selecting our candidates and they will be announced tomorrow, along with round 2 and our first poll. Please feel free to follow our contest here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...93#post2942393

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ageplay, bimbofication, blackmail, bladder control, contest, custom, dares, exercise, petplay, public, punishments, suggestions, tasks