Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-22-2020, 03:45 PM   #1291
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

For the next 24 hrs, your sink is your toilet, your toilet is your tub, and your tub/shower is your sink. So, use your tub faucet to brush your teeth etc, bath and wash your hair with the toilet water, and pee in the sink.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 05:20 AM   #1292
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

For the next week you will wait to go until the absolute very last second. You must then walk very slowly to a place to relieve yourself. You can only use a place one time in 48 hours. If you happen to have an accident you are to drink 1L of water or favorite drink and wait 1 hour to change. If you have a second accident I would suggest thinking about using diapers...

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 08:02 AM   #1293
germagrimes

bumping this old thread with a dare i did yesterday.

next time you go into a public bathroom, pick one stall randomly. then enter the stall and take off all of your clothes. put your underwear in the toilet, if the water us clean, piss on your underwear. if its already dirty, do nothing. now squeeze the piss water out if your underwear and put it back on like usual.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, dare, person above