Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2024, 03:31 PM   #16
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

I had a busy day but I've just done the following dares in quick succession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Lets train for the best blowjob you can give
Set a timer for 5 min
Get your 5 inch put on the floor en start sucking until timer then get the 6 inch get on your knies looking up and face fuck yourself 5 min with out stopping as deep as you can

This best done naked your will droll alot if done right
A good horny slut must keep her oral skills in top shape, and this was good practice! The blowjob was fine, but the deepthroat practice was tricky with the bigger dildo. Gagged and choked several times, and yes there was a lot of drool down my face and body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
And after you really want to fuck a bit, lets do this. Put your big dildo on the floor and ride it with your ass for the next 20 min. No cumming and try to edge as often as possible
I love anal and even though the larger dildo is a little.uncomfortable up my arse I ended up enjoying this. I can't edge from anal only so I rubbed my clit while I rode the dildo and edged several times in the 20 minutes! I almost over once or twice but managed to keep it in check. This left me super desperate for an orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
How was the blowjob training?

Lets it again but now in frond of a mirror looking yourself in your eyes for.10 min because you dint report back
I didn't report back because I didn't do the task yesterday
But I did this anyway, more oral practice can't hurt! It was humiliating looking at myself in the mirror especially with all the sloppy drooling! Couldn't resist rubbing my clit and edging a couple of times while.doing this

Though I have to be carfeul, I'm better at edging than I.used to be but I'm still prone to going over occasionally...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk