Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > getDare Playground

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
Master.P

Very good post, I won't go into details, but let's say someone who is very close to me is a little. Honestly it's not me, but this describes a perfect way to come out to those of us who have no problems with littles. What I would add is that remember, even if your partner has never tried being a caregiver or with a little, and doesn't seem to have any desire to, all of us that do, started off having never tried it. I can honestly say that I have never met a "Daddy/Mommy" that was not a little apprehensive about it at first either.

We are all a little scared to try new things, especially when it is a variation of a kink, but let's be honest, isn't that part of the thrill and fun? I know it always is for me.

Anyways bravo IceMaiden for your post, and I believe that it has the real potential to help many that would like to be in this type of a relationship (even if only part time) to find out how to address it with their partners. Also the same information can be applied if you are on the opposite end of the spectrum and aren't sure how to address your kink with your partner. Just talk to them, and for both sides also don't be afraid to do your research into it ahead of time, and to list/explain some of the benefits to both sides to your partners when discussing it with them. Let's be honest, at least in every ADB relationship I have been in, there is always a benefit and joy to both partners.
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk