Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default will you or wont you wake up messy

this dare is a long one and you need to be really dedicated to even attempt it, i haven’t tried this yet but i am going to when i get the chance,

You will need:

Dulcolax or any other pill formed laxative
Water pills
Anal suppositories
Anal desensitizing cream or desensitizing lube
Diaper (optional)
Plastic pants (optional)
Sleeping tablets (optional)
Warm milk

ok firstly you need to stay awake for three days, this means not sleeping for two nights, yes you will be tired and cranky but that’s what you have to do, for those who cannot do that you can try only missing out on one night of sleep but i think you will miss out on the full affect of the dare, you can do whatever you like for the three days but i feel that if you masturbate or have sex then you might loose the urge to follow through with the rest of the dare but that’s up to you, now on the last night one hour before your ready to go to bed use the anal desensitizing cream and lube up your ass generously and take two dulcolax tablets or whatever laxatives you have, and then do fifty pushups and fifty sit ups, this will both tire you out a little and will help the laxative to do its job, now when you are about to go to sleep do fifty more press-ups and fifty more sit-ups, insert one or two suppositories and take a water pill and a sleeping tablet but only if the sleeping tablet is non-prescription, if the sleeping tablets were given to you by a doctor then make sure that they are safe to take with laxatives and water pills, to get a better affect try to get hold of some prescription sleeping pills from your doctor and of course only take one, now using your fingers again lube up your ass with a lot of anal desensitizing cream, prepare your warm milk and drink it all, you can now either go straight to sleep or diaper your self and put your plastic pants on if you have them, in the morning when you finally awake you should be messy beyond belief and you probably didn’t wake up once :/ you might want to go out and buy some diaper rash cream now ha ha, bonus points if you spend the following day without changing.

i hope no one has written this dare before and also i hope this is easy to understand, if anyone has any difficulty reading or understanding this dare please let me know either by PM or by comment, thanks

i think this would be a good punishment to give to a slave also.

Cant wait to hear peoples comments and i really hope that at least someone attempts this dare, have fun
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to diapered slave for this post:
Old 07-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
diaper1881

Default Great! :D

Brillant dare! i really like it i would really love to do it, but dont have any diapers left... and i love my bed (lol) i have thought about buying laxatives, just for a "fun" night... but havent gotten to it yet...
diaper1881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Recursion

If you're taking sleeping pills then I doubt going a night or two without sleep will make a difference, you'll be out cold either way.

I did something similar once where I took some over the counter sleeping pills and then gave myself an enema before going to bed. It was so exciting feeling myself fall asleep and trying to resist, knowing that I'd wake up messy.

Next morning I discovered that I had somehow not messed myself, guess I didn't use a big enough enema or something. Suppositories or laxatives would definitely be more reliable, but they're also more uncomfortable, not that you can feel it while you sleep I guess...

Something else that could add to the excitement is to add an element of chance to it. It depends on what method you're using, but for example:
If you're using the ex-lax chocolate, make yourself a couple tasty snacks, one that uses regular chocolate, and one using the ex-lax chocolate. Eat one at random and go to sleep, not knowing how you'll wake up next morning

Also, sleeping pills can be dangerous so make sure you take the recommended dose and be careful if you're on other medication, just saying...

Likes: bondage, tease & denial, private humiliation, light pain, dirty socks, light anal, cum eating, icy-hot
Limits: public, messy
Toys: handcuffs, rope, bit-gag, blindfold, CB6K chastity device, Aneros, vibrating prostate toy, riding crop, clothespins, icy-hot, stinky slippers

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
Recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #4
Shades
getDare Devil

I shall try this one soon

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #5
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to try this some time.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
VeryStrictMistress

Thumbs up

Woahhhh what an experience, it was awsome im serious i didnt wake up once and my bed was full to the brim and so was my daiper, it all came out of the sides and was still warm i was extra daring so didnt change all day and i even went out for a run in my daiper and pooed again and weed a few times during it and i felt soooo clensed, im going to do it again soon i loved it great dare
VeryStrictMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
stinkybutt

make more dares like this it is great, i love it!
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:36 AM   #8
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I may try this I don’t no

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:58 PM   #9
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

sounds like a funny dare

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk