Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2016, 02:58 PM   #11
lenabean

I don't want to write this report. I did something really, really, really bad and you're going to be so mad at me:

So I did Randomhero's spankings. I was a little unclear about your instructions, so hopefully I did the spanking part right. I put my gag ball in to muffle the screaming. I got doggy style, took a wet wooden spoon, and slapped my clit, then my left ass cheek, then my right ass cheek. I kept alternating until I got to 10. Then, I edged once. I would like to say that doggy style is especially painful for clit spankings. I repeated the pattern: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, clit...then edged twice. I kept going: Right ass cheek, clit, left ass cheek...then edged three times. After my set of 5 edges, I went and got my vibrator. My clit was so sore and I knew my hand wasn't going to get me to edge. I kept going, and finally made it to doing 15 eges. I got through them faster than I thought I would. Then, I got to the 15th edge...I wanted to cum so badly...so...I did... Feel free to give me your worst punishment. I came to this thread, not only because I like my pleasure being in every guy on here's hands and I am turned on by this torture, but because I wanted to learn better self-control and discipline.

I then got on here to post my report and saw that Debeef had assigned me more spankings. I spanked with a wooden spoon the underside of each of my tits 50 times while yanking on my nipple. This was very painful. My nipples are pretty sensitive. I then grabbed my gag ball, wet my spoon, and squatted down. I got through spanking my pussy 25 times alright. I then edged. I started on my clit spankings. Unfortunately, I lost my balance on number seven. I rubbed toothpaste on my clit and kept going until I got to number 25, even though my clit was basically on fire at this point.
PM Dares | My AMA | Spank and Deny Me | Torture My Pussy
I answer to 'Whore,' 'Slut,' 'Toilet', or any combination of the 3.
lenabean is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking