Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2022, 12:26 PM   #16
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
One day you should do my edgy workout but don’t cum if you roll it
Day 2 Report:

I know the day isn’t over but this task didn’t take all day. I ended up modifying this challenge a bit, mainly substituting lunges for pushups because I can’t do push-ups lol and I decided to add a 20 minute palates work out in addition to the jumping jacks and sit ups. Also I added edges for each clothes pin I slapped off myself after the workout. In total one of the nipple clothes pins and my clit clothes pin fell off once and I rolled a 4 so I did 17 edges in total for this challenge. Final thoughts: not a huge fan of the toothpaste and I still hate working out lol but at least it was a more interesting workout than usual. Maybe I should wear a vib to the gym or during my next workout. There’s a dull aching sensation in my pussy from all the edging and denial and I’ll I can think about is this thread, my new toys and my denied pussy, it’s hard to pay attention in my classes.

For the rest of the day I’m not going to be allowed to touch myself at all. I’ll report back for day 3. ETA on my toys is still 10/05. Still looking for punishments if I cum during this denial period.

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, orgasm control, orgasm denial, orgasm denial request