Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2022, 07:35 AM   #16
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Good that's sorted indeed, although I am less pleased with the last sentences. Some things may indeed (and by your own selection) be absent, but they are not missing. This is what you'll have to work with. It is a great idea to make a picture gallery. A few pictures annotated like this (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=78161) would be really helpfull!
I see what you mean, these clothes will be perfect for me for the next period of time.

I have now created the gallery, (on https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16954 as soon as the pictures are approved) I thought it would be best to do that rather than just putting them in here. You will notice that they are not pictures taken by me, that is because taking pictures is at the moment something I`m not prepared to do on principle. (I want to figure out a good way of doing that so I can be comfortable with it in future though) I still thought it would serve as a useful overview, I hope you like it!

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 08:51 AM   #17
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297 View Post
Thats alright you wont be needing nightwear anymore, from now on I want you to sleep naked if its safe to do so.
I see, sleeping all naturally like the most innocent and pure young maiden...

I will be doing that from now on. (but I think I will make an exception of periods if you will allow that)

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Old 09-30-2022, 11:53 AM   #18
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Good let's fill that canvas (I am thinking more and more a piece of performance art) with some information on yourself. I looked for these questions partly at your tread of last year:
i) How has your love life been in the past year?
ii) How has your running been going in the past year?
iii) What are you wearing now?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 01:59 PM   #19
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Good let's fill that canvas (I am thinking more and more a piece of performance art) with some information on yourself. I looked for these questions partly at your tread of last year:
i) How has your love life been in the past year?
ii) How has your running been going in the past year?
iii) What are you wearing now?
I won`t lie, I did have to look up what performance art is, but I think it is very fitting to this occasion.

There have been some developments as far as my love life is concerned... reading last year`s thread you will have noticed that I said I was a virgin, about 10 months ago now that all changed after I agreed to hook up with someone I trust for a gentle first time. It was a great experience, partly because I had anticipated it for so long I think and partly because I really knew I could trust him and he was very attentive and quite skilled. I have not been in a relationship over the last year, but I have become more adventurous when it comes to casual sex, also being in an environment where that is perfectly acceptable.

The running has been going really well this year, I ran my first half marathon in the spring, and am now slowly working my way towards a marathon! Apart from a few little breaks due to sprains, pulled muscles or just a busy schedule, I think it is the one habit that I have really maintained over the last year.

Right now, I am wearing my white bra and panties, stockings, the white blouse and blue skirt with the brown leather shoes. I have sort of categorised my clothes into two separate outfits and sports clothes, I think it works well like that.

Old 09-30-2022, 06:15 PM   #20
bdsmlover24

Hey, I would love to contribute to shape you in a new you. for now on I have two ideas for you :

- First you will slowly but surely change your whole wardrobe. I want you to go shopping for 2 new items each month but they have to be more elegant/sexy or slutty than what you have now. Here is how it goes : Each month select two categories and buy one item in each one (in person). Your new items will replace one of the 3 items of these two categories. The item that was replaced, go with the rest of the clothes in the storage that you cannot use anymore. BUT you need to choose one item in the storage (for each of the two categories) that you will take out of the storage and destroy (or give to an association, it's better).

For example I will choose for you the month of october, but after that it will be your choices :
The 2 first categories are obviously panties and bra (you said yourself that you want more sexy underwears). Choose a day to go in a Lingerie store and buy yourself a matching set of lace bra and THONG. It must be as sexy as you can (choose something that you really like), maybe black, light pink or bright red ? Then, back home, replace one of your cotton panties and one of your cotton bra by the new lingerie set. The cotton bra and panties that were replaced go into the storage and you can't use them anymore for now. Finally, choose one pantie and one bra in the storage that you get rid of definitely

-The people in this thread mostly focused on your look for now, but we want to shape your mind and your behavior too. Am I right ? I want to give you 3 rules to change your mind a bit : choose 2 of them to do daily !

1. Each time you make an eye contact with someone (men or women),make a big nice and elegant smile
2. Have sex with a someone new each week from now on (or each month if a week is too much, and it end if you enter in a relationship)
3. One night, go into a nightclub (or a bar if you prefer) and flash your boobs to 5 different mens and 5 different womens during the night

I hope that these ideas will please you and make you want to go deeper

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 08:09 AM   #21
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Hey, I would love to contribute to shape you in a new you. for now on I have two ideas for you :

- First you will slowly but surely change your whole wardrobe. I want you to go shopping for 2 new items each month but they have to be more elegant/sexy or slutty than what you have now. Here is how it goes : Each month select two categories and buy one item in each one (in person). Your new items will replace one of the 3 items of these two categories. The item that was replaced, go with the rest of the clothes in the storage that you cannot use anymore. BUT you need to choose one item in the storage (for each of the two categories) that you will take out of the storage and destroy (or give to an association, it's better).

For example I will choose for you the month of october, but after that it will be your choices :
The 2 first categories are obviously panties and bra (you said yourself that you want more sexy underwears). Choose a day to go in a Lingerie store and buy yourself a matching set of lace bra and THONG. It must be as sexy as you can (choose something that you really like), maybe black, light pink or bright red ? Then, back home, replace one of your cotton panties and one of your cotton bra by the new lingerie set. The cotton bra and panties that were replaced go into the storage and you can't use them anymore for now. Finally, choose one pantie and one bra in the storage that you get rid of definitely

-The people in this thread mostly focused on your look for now, but we want to shape your mind and your behavior too. Am I right ? I want to give you 3 rules to change your mind a bit : choose 2 of them to do daily !

1. Each time you make an eye contact with someone (men or women),make a big nice and elegant smile
2. Have sex with a someone new each week from now on (or each month if a week is too much, and it end if you enter in a relationship)
3. One night, go into a nightclub (or a bar if you prefer) and flash your boobs to 5 different mens and 5 different womens during the night

I hope that these ideas will please you and make you want to go deeper
Hi there!

I love the idea, slowly altering my wardrobe piece by piece until it is just right. It is maybe worth saying that my budget is not limitless, but two items a month I should be able to quite comfortably manage. For this month, I will try and go as soon as possible, so probably in the next few days, and I will post a little report to let you know what I have been able to find.

I think the right mindset and behaviour are things that definitely belong to the perfect sub, there you are definitely right. Of these, I choose to smile at eye contact as well as having sex with someone new each month (since that is not wildly far off anyway I`m fine with that, but once a week would definitely be too much) N.B. I`ve been thinking about writing short stories based on my own personal sexual experiences, if I end up doing that soon about any of those encounters, I might not actually write it in the thread, but I`ll definitely let you know )

And we have come to the first limit: public, I feel that that is certainly a hard limit as far as tasks like flashing people go, I do like the idea of hidden public, and would be willing to be quite adventurous due to the excitement that the feeling of possibly getting caught gives me, but most openly public tasks are not for me. I intentionally chose not to mention any limits at the beginning, so I`m completely ok with people suggesting things that might be outside of them, I just feel like I might need a way to stop it happening constantly.

What do you guys think about me writing a blog post that I keep updating where I list all of the things like rules that have happened so far in the thread and limits and so on, like a guide or inspiration to posting. I could link it in my signature, then anyone could find it without having to read through pages of the thread, and I wouldn`t have to clog up reports with endless paragraphs. Just an idea of a brief summary really, do you think that would help?

Old 10-01-2022, 02:58 PM   #22
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I think it is great you plan to write a blog with your tasks/restrictions and include all you activities!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 03:20 PM   #23
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I want you to look around and find the absolute best place to be nude at and spend fifteen minutes nude there. Then report.

This should be the best possible place you want to be nude at. If this is impossible you may explain why in detail. That is also acceptable. Then, however, you must try to get as close to naked as possible in this place. Then stay there for 30 minutes.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:40 PM   #24
HornyTraveler

Just out of curiosity I'd like to know what your expectations are for this, how you think you will turn out and also maybe how you, personally, would like to be shaped. This could give us a better idea and maybe some inspiration on how to shape you.

Also I would like to add that from now on I want you to pick 3 times throughout the day and them times will be the only times you can use the toilet everyday. If 3 is too little you can make more but aslong as you only got at the times you have picked for yourself.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 12:55 AM   #25
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I really like the idea behind this thread. When you get your new lingerie, you will get the opportunity to say goodbye to the things that will leave storage and be gone for good. You will wear them one last time for a trip to a bar or night club, where your goal is to get rid of them. How you achieve that is up to you. I want you to get creative and go home commando. I am eager to hear how you achieve that.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 05:31 AM   #26
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Book

Reading your thoughts, I definitely think you should try out
hidden public dares. Here is one that can be anything you
like it to be:

You'll need to visit the library and do a hidden webcam dare.
No need to send any pics or clips; just request a dare clip
to watch and imitate the webcam slut in the clip in the library:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418455

Have fun with your exporations!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 02:43 AM   #27
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenip94 View Post
Taking this into account as well, I know have a final choice of what to keep and what to put away. I very much like the idea of shaping me to be elegant and attractive at all times, regardless of what I might be doing. This selection now does seem to be quite sparse, especially considering sports clothes took up quite a bit (even though I won`t be wearing them the rest of the time), but I hope to be pleasantly surprised at just how few clothes I really need. I also feel that for this there are certainly a few things I will need to get hold of soon, not least some sexy lingerie. Either way, these are my choices now:

• Pantyhose
  • Stockings (self-supporting)
  • Running socks

• Brown leather shoes
  • Black shiny high heels
  • Running trainers

• White cotton panties
  • Black cotton panties
  • Sports thong

• White cotton bra
  • Black cotton bra
  • Sports bra

• Dark blue skirt (rolled up a little at the waist so it`s not too long)
  • Green dress with buttons down the front
  • Skirt that I will use for running (imagine a tennis skirt, but blue)

• White blouse with buttons down the front
  • Orange jumper (It is starting to get cold after all)
  • Running top

So, that`s that sorted and on the whole I think this is quite reasonable, but lingerie and nightwear is are definitely the things that are missing. I hope this collection pleases you and fits your requirements as well as I could. I was wondering what you might think about making a picture gallery of pictures of all of these clothes (or similar product pictures) to sort of sum it up visually as well.
Good girl. I agree with others that you should, a little at a time, replace the items in your wardrobe with more sexy and hot ones, even for workout: running skirt is a good choice, but less or more see through yoga pants could be a good choice.

When you plan to buy something, an idea would be to open a poll thread here with some items of your choice an let others decide what you will buy, just to outline your position of submissive. One of the options of the poll should be: "None of them, try adding something better".

But clothing control is just the beginning. Do you have some toys?

Edit:
P.S. I looked at your wardrobe gallery: a lot of garments need to be replaced, but there will be time for this. But the rule was to keep items that don't need to be pulled over your head to be removed. The intent is that, if you are requested to take off your clothes, it would be enough for you to simply undo the buttons/zipper and let them fall on the floor, avoiding the unelegant movement to pull them above your head, and letting the one wh looks at you to always see your face while you're stripping for him/her. So the orange jumper breaks this rule, please replace it with something suitable.

I suggest also that you spend some time in front of the mirror, practicing to improve your skills of stripper. This should become a daily routine: anytime you have to take off clothes, even only to change outfit, you'll do it as if you was making a sexy strip-tease, better in front of a mirror, looking at yourself to see how you can improve. Stripping like that should become part of your nature.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-03-2022 at 03:06 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 12:15 AM   #28
bdsmlover24

You should try to improve your makeup skills too, each day before going to work you should spend 20 to 30 min doing your daily makeup watching tuto online. You should aim for something really sexy but still elegant, nothing vulgar

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:23 PM   #29
Nick297

Is this thead dead? It would be a shame cause I thought this was a really cool concept.
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk