Old 11-12-2020, 01:51 PM   #16
vulvasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
1. Edge, wait a minute, edge again.
2. Pump your pussy to max, edge.
3. Insert that large plug, edge.
4. Turn the plug to the max.
5. Use your restraints to limit your movements.
6. Set a timer for 60 minutes.
7. Fight the urge to cum, if you do cum ask for another punishment.
8. After the timer is off, roll a dice twice. If both are 6 - cum.
It's a punishment, not a reward.
Thank you for this punishment. I am not looking forward to an hour restrained with my plug on high.

I also have not forgotten about your task and will complete it shortly.

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vulvasaur for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 06:26 PM   #17
vulvasaur

Default Completing my punishments

I am loosely combining the following two punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You did really good so far, going through all those tasks. 8 tally marks actually so not seem out of proportion to me, although I'm sure you definitely wanted less. The report are very fun to read, thanks for taking the time to write them up

It's a shame about the orgasm in the end, but sometimes they happen. Since you did have an orgasm and the task specifically asked for a punishment, I'll suggest 2 here that I believe is sufficient punishment. Remember everything that you did right, even if something went wrong. Up to you if you want to wait for other input or get started.

1) For not keeping the plug in. A painfull plug is a horrible feeling. As your punishment you are going to train your ass to better handle it. Line up all the toys that you use on your ass from smallest to largest. Lube yourself up well using first 1 finger for 5 minutes. Continue with 2 fingers for another 5 minutes using plenty of lube and fuck each toy for 10 minutes from smallest to largest. If you cannot fuck a toy properly, go back one size and do 20 minutes on that toy instead.
Quote:
1. Edge, wait a minute, edge again.
2. Pump your pussy to max, edge.
3. Insert that large plug, edge.
4. Turn the plug to the max.
5. Use your restraints to limit your movements.
6. Set a timer for 60 minutes.
7. Fight the urge to cum, if you do cum ask for another punishment.
8. After the timer is off, roll a dice twice. If both are 6 - cum.
It's a punishment, not a reward.
I began by completing my required edges. I have been requested to wear a plug for much of the day today and tomorrow, so I have been wearing my round plug most of today.

I started by pumping my pussy as large as I was able. That means: twenty minutes in the regular pump, and then 20 minutes in the large pump. I released the suction after the second twenty minutes and nearly came. The feeling of having my pussy so big was absolutely intoxicating, and it was instantly so wet. For an idea of size, my pussy was (is) so big that I can not walk comfortably. If I kneel on the ground, it grazes the floor, causing me to moan and shake and feel incredibly desperate. With my wet whore cunt now pumped and drooling all over, I was ready to prepare my asshole for my large vibrating/rimming plug.

I fingered myself for ten minutes, and used each toy as requested. I was already fairly loose so I used my double ended dildo and then a thick cucumber. My ass was nearly gaping and I was ready for the plug.

I put it inside of myself and edged. My legs felt so weak and my wet pumped whore cunt was begging to be touched. To prevent myself from doing so, I restrained myself as requested, and took some liberties with the restraints. I am currently laying with my plug on high. It is held deep in my gaping stretched slut hole by a crotch rope, which is threaded between my pumped cunt lips, tormenting my cunt whenever I move. Agh. Every time I try to grind my pussy against something it hurts the plug in my ass so badly...I am also tied in a chest harness attached to the crotch rope, and to the chest harness I have my handcuffs attached. So I am able to type on my phone like this but I cannot reach my pussy or reach back to adjust/move the plug in my ass.

The plug started fine and not painful at all, but now my ass is starting to tighten around it. I have 20 minutes like this left before I am to do my dice rolls and see if I am allowed to cum. If I am allowed to cum, or if I fail the last 20 minutes, I will report back here. If not...assume I am disappointed.

Additionally, I am wondering what I should do if my plug runs out of charge, which is highly likely.

The following user says Thank You to vulvasaur for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 07:09 PM   #18
bee9
getDare Succubus

Good reporting and well done on bondage!

If the plug runs out of charge the task is not complete and you will have to recharge and redo it. Seems fair ;-)
Old 11-20-2020, 08:08 AM   #19
vulvasaur

Default Finally Complete: Report

Quote:
Not sure about your restraints, but you put them right after you drink two cups of liquid.

You need to do two hours in a single block of time, not going anywhere. Any deviation - the large plug goes in your poor ass and stays there until you are done for the day.

If you are good for two hours -- have a bathroom break, then use your double dildo on both of your holes for 5 minutes, then use the clit vibe until you edge.
Stuff your ass with a round anal plug and your pussy with a short dildo.

Do the 2nd block of two hours. Any deviation - the large plug goes in AND your pussy gets a pump. You go the max pumps at once, then each 10 minutes you add two more.

After you've done all fours hours - take off the restraints and:
- if you were good - clit pump + g-spot vibe + long dildo for your ass until you cum.
- if you weren't good - the max enema you can hold + one cup, keep it until you drink 2 litres of liquid, no bathroom visits. Edge each 10 minutes with the clit vibe, then use clit pump until it hurts, rinse and repeat. After you done 2 litres - attach the clit vibe using duct tape, set it to high and get to the edge. When you are about to cum expel the enema and empty your bladder while cumming, do not take the vibe until you are empty both sides.
I drank two cups of liquid quickly, and immediately restrained myself by tying my legs, spread open, to my chair. I then put on my handcuffs (which still allowed me to type with relative ease, but using the mouse took a bit more time and effort than usual) and got to work.

I began having to pee about an hour and a half in. Knowing the punishment that awaited me if I didn’t hold it, I squirmed slightly in my seat and thought about how terrible it would be to have my large plug inside of me for so long. My timer went off at two hours and I desperately fumbled to untie myself.

I was already fairly horny from being restrained, and I slid my double ended dildo into my pussy, moaning as I fucked myself, and then shoved it into my ass for the remainder of the time. I moaned and shook as I edged, nearly cumming accidentally, but drank more water, inserted my round plug and my small dildo, tied myself up, and got back to work.

The second two hours didn’t go as smoothly. Being restrained after fucking myself and edging was making me so uncontrollably horny...I could barely focus on my work. To make matters worse, if I sat up, the dildo would tease my pussy and occasionally hit my cervix, causing pain, and if I didn’t, the plug would be pushed deeper into me, drawing attention to my hungry ass. I was beginning to truly feel like a whore. After an hour or so I began to feel the urge to pee—a sensation that somehow increased my overall desperation. Involuntarily, I found myself leaning back in my chair and touching myself desperately, hoping that doing so would help ease my need to pee for a few moments.

Of course, this was a considerable deviation from my work, and lasted a number of minutes. With a sense of dread, I untied my legs, switched my round plug for my large one (which was difficult to insert, and took a few minutes), and pumped my pussy until it filled the pump. Like this I couldn’t sit down without the pump falling off or painfully ramming the plug into myself, so I crouched awkwardly with my legs spread apart. Luckily I made it to the end without peeing, somehow (I think the pump helped actually), and quickly ran to relieve myself. Looking at it now—I don’t see a section in the rules for the second half that told me to drink more water. I guess I just assumed to do so, and I apologise for not reading carefully enough. I’ll gladly accept punishment for this.

Because I had deviated from my task by touching myself, I assumed that this meant that I had “been bad,” forcing me to take the second option. I prepared (roughly) two litres of water and my enema, which I took slowly and carefully. I then began to drink quickly. Whenever my 10 minute timer would go off, I edged with my vibe and sucked my poor clit into the pump. My pussy was already swollen and puffy from the half hour or so I spent with my pump on—needless to say I was incredibly sensitive, so both the edging and the clit pump were torture. It was so difficult to keep the enema within myself and I nearly lost it a couple of times while edging. My stomach quickly became full with water and I was cramping and felt nauseous because of the amount of liquid inside of myself. I shakily taped the vibe to my crotch , positioning it carefully over my clit, and sat on the toilet to cum. My pumped pussy and clit were throbbing immediately. My ass was beginning to fail to hold all of the water but I tried my best to keep it under control, shaking and wanting to penetrate my pussy so badly. The urge to pee came on strong and hard and with it came the feeling of cumming. I don’t think I had a choice at that point—as my body contracted in orgasm, I immediately began to let out the enema, and reminded myself to pee. There were a few moments where I was doing all at once. Knowing that I surely had not released everything from my ass, I continued to sit on the toilet with my legs spread, trying to push out the remainder of the enema, as is common. The vibe tormented my poor clit and as I unwillingly came again, more water dribbled out of me and a second wave of piss shot into the toilet as soon as I finished cumming. Exhausted by this point, I ripped the vibe off of my clit and sat for a few minutes, my thighs shaking madly.

I know that I was not supposed to cum twice, but I followed the rules as best as I could, and will take punishment if this was not acceptable.

Old 11-20-2020, 04:35 PM   #20
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

If you're still doing this, then:

- Set your goal (after 4 hours of work) and make it hard to complete.

- If failed, you have to do this dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396037

And input #1-25 into the List.

If doing it again, and failing again, use #26-50 to input.
Next fail: #51-75, and last and fourth fail: #76-100 (hardest).
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:03 PM   #21
vulvasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
If you're still doing this, then:

- Set your goal (after 4 hours of work) and make it hard to complete.

- If failed, you have to do this dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396037

And input #1-25 into the List.

If doing it again, and failing again, use #26-50 to input.
Next fail: #51-75, and last and fourth fail: #76-100 (hardest).
I’m sorry, public is a limit.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:12 PM   #22
bee9
getDare Succubus

I actually think that be drinking the water again you made it for cumming twice. Obviously you are here not to collect prizes, but punishments, so I'll prepare something, time permitting.

Meanwhile, thank you for the great report

Advertisements
Kink Talk