Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2021, 08:46 AM   #226
PastramiKitten

I don’t have any bladder control rules yet.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:42 AM   #227
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I have two ground ideas. Roll a 6 sides dice and the amount that you get is the amount of times that you are allowed to go on toilet

Or you must flip a coin when you needy to go to toilet.
If you get head you can go. When not you must wait 15 minutes until you can flip it again.

To make it easier you can ask in the thread if you allowed to get but you need permission.

I am not sure what will work easier with your other rules.

So when we want it a little bit harder you not allowed to use the toilet you must make it in your shower like a dog.
And you are not allowed to clean you after. Liick it up with your mouth and bring it to the toilet.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:24 PM   #228
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
I have two ground ideas. Roll a 6 sides dice and the amount that you get is the amount of times that you are allowed to go on toilet - so what happens if she uses up all the chances to go to toilet?

Or you must flip a coin when you needy to go to toilet.
If you get head you can go. When not you must wait 15 minutes until you can flip it again. - sounds good

To make it easier you can ask in the thread if you allowed to get but you need permission.

I am not sure what will work easier with your other rules.

So when we want it a little bit harder you not allowed to use the toilet you must make it in your shower like a dog. - I like this idea
And you are not allowed to clean you after. Liick it up with your mouth and bring it to the toilet. - She already has a rule similar to this. You can refer to the google docs linked in her signature for all the rules that she is following right now.
Words in red are my comments for the rules suggested

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 04:19 AM   #229
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Words in red are my comments for the rules suggested
To the first point asks for permission in the thread.
But I like the idea with the coin more too.
Maybe wait 30mins until 15 is an idea 😉

I think. I haven't seen this similar rule.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:53 AM   #230
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I am right or not but the time when the flight starts comes nearly or?
😁

Old 03-23-2021, 10:12 AM   #231
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

For the flight you take with you a vanilla women's magazine and a nude pic of yourself yo use as a bookmark. When you go to the ladies' during the flight (at least three times) you leave the magazine on your seat.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:06 AM   #232
PastramiKitten

This slut started her quarantine and the reports can be found in her blog.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
The following user says Thank You to PastramiKitten for this post:
Old 03-24-2021, 10:07 AM   #233
redcamel
getDare Addict

You started good. Thanks for the reports.

I'm disappointed because you deleted the pussy-vodka cocktail, I think you'd have to taste your own juices, that otherwise would be wasted.

Also the flight report would have been interesting, omitting it sounds like an offense for all the guys that made an effort to make more interesting your flight. Consider the option to report about the flight even if you didn't it in the right time.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:23 AM   #234
PastramiKitten

Sorry Sir, this slut can mix pussy juice with her daily cocktail to make up for it.
This slut will write the flight report when she gets time.
Old 03-24-2021, 10:45 AM   #235
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
I don’t have any bladder control rules yet.
That's easily sorted. You may only use the bathroom three times a day: 2 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. You are allowed ten minutes in there each time and no more.
Old 03-24-2021, 10:46 AM   #236
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Sorry Sir, this slut can mix pussy juice with her daily cocktail to make up for it.
This slut will write the flight report when she gets time.
It can be a good arrangement.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:04 AM   #237
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
That's easily sorted. You may only use the bathroom three times a day: 2 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. You are allowed ten minutes in there each time and no more.

Sorry all the rules are already sorted, you can read the reports and give a feedback whether it is positive or negative.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:08 AM   #238
PastramiKitten

The blog has been updated if anyone is interested.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:13 AM   #239
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for the reports.

Indeed I understand your Master being upset because you're so loose attending your slave dues. It seems you made a big mistake, overestimating your chances to be a good submissive slut: you asked for, received, and accepted a lot of rules that you seem not to be able to follow, or, at least, not to be able to report about. This means that you are wasting the time of a lot of people that contributed after your request. Tell us honestly what do you think about this.

In your reports you speak about writing a story, is it something we will read?
Old 04-06-2021, 08:03 AM   #240
PastramiKitten

This slut underestimated what she had to do during quarantine, I don’t think it’s a complete waste of your time, you still get to read what I did. And work was unpredictably stressful during the last week so I had to stop everything here for a few days. That was unpreventable.

As for the story, I’m not sure if you can read it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave