Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-20-2020, 02:16 AM   #1
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid Giving Custom Dares

I'll give well thought out and customized dares/tasks (that don't involve my own limits) to at least the first ten people that reply here asking for one. Feel free to read through my profile, I'm pretty damn good at customized dares.

Here's the catch. I'll preferentially give dares/tasks to those who provide proof (as attachment here or PM) that they've donated blood after the time I've posted this. Or at least that you've done something good to help someone else out. The world is turning slightly insane these days and the demographic here on GD seems to be amongst the lower-risk group and thus those best-suited to donate, so I'm doing my best to encourage everyone to do what they can. Your proof can hide any personally identifying info!

I may give dares even without any proof, but c'mon, go be a good person. I'm also more than happy for others to give dares/tasks here as well if I can't. Hopefully this encourages everyone.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mrr for this post:
Old 03-20-2020, 06:52 AM   #2
ccp

Hi there, this such a great way of doing things! I cant give blood myself as Im diabetic, but Im sure there is something I could do to help someone

I would love a dare if you choose me, my likes etc. are all in my signature

Thanks and I hope this gathers a few people together

Likes - Public Crossdressing Humiliation - Being Laughed at in public, Bikini's, Lingerie, Hotpants, Swimwear, Lingerie, Minidresses - I love most things risky and fun to be honest

I wear panties under my male clothes everyday! message me anytime to see!

KIK is Josub1

I also have an amazing humiliating pair of E cup silicone fake boobs!

Limits - Family / Some friends
ccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:08 AM   #3
Robintheslut

Hey! I love your idea and what you are doing.

I do not know if this counts as something nice. I gave a homeless not well looking person 20 dollars today.

If you decide to give me a dare please regard my likes and disslikes : )

LIKES DISLIKES LIMITS AND MORE

PM DARES
Please i'm begging to you to add more!!

I AM CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY SO PLEASE KIK ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR SHOW YOU MY CAGE OR TO ADD A DAY IF I'M IN CHASTITY

KIK: deanrolo. Please please please send me dares and dick pics. I can't get enough of either.

Male 19 Subslut Bi
4cm, please call me out on my tiny clit.
Robintheslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:25 PM   #4
Farcado

Hey, I gave blood two weeks ago at my school.

Here's my likes and dislike if you want to give me a dare!

Dislike: light anal, cum on face

Limits: crossdress, anal, pee, scat, cei, femization,
Farcado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:20 AM   #5
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farcado View Post
Hey, I gave blood two weeks ago at my school.

Here's my likes and dislike if you want to give me a dare!
I know I'd said I'd only give credit for stuff after my post but you're the first mention of blood donation on here so I'm happy to give you something! Also, congrats on being a good person and donating! I hope that you keep it up as much as you can.

That all said, it's fairly hard to come up with much of anything based on your sig since it's fairly non-specific. I feel like anything I gave you would just be a poor fap roulette (unless that's what you want?). Would you mind making a blog post listing any toys you have and/or could you give me some guidance as to what kind of dare you'd like?

Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Old 03-21-2020, 08:33 PM   #6
BetaPupAngel

Ill send you proof of my donating blood
If I'm able to get customized dare I would prefer it to be either something cow or pig related or scat/piss related

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:14 AM   #7
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robintheslut View Post
Hey! I love your idea and what you are doing.

I do not know if this counts as something nice. I gave a homeless not well looking person 20 dollars today.

If you decide to give me a dare please regard my likes and disslikes : )
That's awesome! I hope that you keep helping out people whenever you can!

Every day for one week straight, you're to do the following.

First off, you must stay locked in your chastity (only removing it for emergencies and hygiene purposes). An hour or two before you're going to do your nightly task, have a couple of beers or cups of water and you may only start this once you have at least a modest urge to pee. Continue to slowly consume fluids until you've completed your dare.

You're to lay back, put on your favorite sissy encouragement/hypno vid(s), and lube up your fingers. (Unless you have a dildo, that is. Also, update your info to include mention of toys/clothes when you have a chance!) You're to finger your lovely little hole for at least 30 minutes each night for that week and you're to collect every drop of pre-cum that you can while you do so. Hopefully you get very good at milking your prostate! Empty prescription bottles work perfectly for that.

After this has gone on for at least a week- though it should go for at long as you're locked in chastity- you're going to have your final night! Once you've unlocked from your chastity cage, you're going to find a nice humiliating video to watch for a while. Perhaps some kind of cock worship compilation? It's your call. You're to keep watching that and rubbing your little clitty, and you're to edge once for every day this has gone on (so at least 7 edges). Hold the first edge for 10 seconds, the next for 20 seconds, then 30, etc. and take at least a 1 minute break in between edges.

Once you've completed your edges, the fun really begins. Take your (now-thawed) collection of pre-cum from the last week and have it ready in your hand. Start working yourself up to the final edge while repeating to yourself out loud "I'm a good slut!".

Oh, is your bladder feeling too full yet? I hope not!

Take that entire collection of pre-cum and pour it all into your mouth but do not swallow! Roll over onto your back and point that cute cock of yours right at your face and make sure you're at the point of bursting both to cum and to pee. I'm sure one won't effect the other, right?

And now, you have a choice. You can push past the edge and have a full orgasm on your face. If you decide to fully cum, you're going back into chastity for at least a week afterwards and will repeat the anal stimulation and saving of your pre-cum. And, as you cum on your face, you're to swallow that mouthful of pre-cum you'd saved up. Alternatively, you can ruin the orgasm that you've come to desperately want over the last week onto your face. While you swallow all of that pre-cum. If you do ruin it, you're allowed to have a full orgasm afterwards! If you can last another 3 hours while continuing to drink fluids and not using the restroom or having any accidents. Whatever choice you make, there better be something filling your hole when you decide.

Either way, feel free to aim that load at a wide open mouth. May as well not let it go to waste, right?

Old 03-21-2020, 12:52 AM   #8
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccp View Post
Hi there, this such a great way of doing things! I cant give blood myself as Im diabetic, but Im sure there is something I could do to help someone

I would love a dare if you choose me, my likes etc. are all in my signature

Thanks and I hope this gathers a few people together
Thanks Tiffany! I'm just trying to encourage people who can do something to do something- I'm sure you will given the opportunity!

So I had one dare I really liked for you in mind and then I looked up the weather in the UK. Yikes. That made it a bit harder! If the weather gets into the range of being warm and sunny feel free to hit me up again

You dare is relatively simple. You're to go out and hide a set of lingerie about a fifteen minute walk away from your home; feel free to drive to do so. Preferably this should include bra and panties, and hopefully also stockings and those nice silicone boobs you brag about in your profile. Additionally, you may include any female clothing that you like in this cache as you choose. Even better if you've got a nice slutty pair of heels, too! Leave a house key with this clothing.

After going out and hiding it, you're going to go for a walk from your home towards where your hiding spot is. As you leave your home, lock yourself out. You're to walk to your hiding spot, strip entirely naked, and change into whatever you've left there and take your house key. You may not be wearing anything that you wore on your walk there after you've changed.

Once you've changed, go and head back home. The catch is, you must take the exact same route that you took to get to your hiding spot in the first place while dressed. Once you get back home, head inside and grab your car key (assuming you have a car) and head back to grab the clothes you left before you get changed out of what you're wearing. After you've driven there, gotten the rest of your things, and gotten back inside of your house, you may dress however you like.

This can be done at whatever time of day you choose. I'd love to hear a report!

(If you don't have a car to go get stuff at the end, double the distance that you go to hide things/walk home and you may change into whatever clothes you choose before going back to get the things you've left.)

Old 03-25-2020, 08:28 PM   #9
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
I'll give well thought out and customized dares/tasks (that don't involve my own limits) to at least the first ten people that reply here asking for one. Feel free to read through my profile, I'm pretty damn good at customized dares.

Here's the catch. I'll preferentially give dares/tasks to those who provide proof (as attachment here or PM) that they've donated blood after the time I've posted this. Or at least that you've done something good to help someone else out. The world is turning slightly insane these days and the demographic here on GD seems to be amongst the lower-risk group and thus those best-suited to donate, so I'm doing my best to encourage everyone to do what they can. Your proof can hide any personally identifying info!

I may give dares even without any proof, but c'mon, go be a good person. I'm also more than happy for others to give dares/tasks here as well if I can't. Hopefully this encourages everyone.
Also, an update to this and I can't edit the original post. Just so I can draw a line, here's the rule. You can donate blood every 56 days. So if you are currently eligible to donate, please go and do that before you come back and ask for a dare. If you've donated at least that recently, then go ahead and ask away.

Old 03-27-2020, 12:09 AM   #10
LinoySlave

I can’t send you pms.. you need to clean up some messages..

Happy to be a Slut - Slave - Cumdump - Trash - Fuckdoll - Pet - Whore in this world
xx ** Ask me about my cookies ** xx
LOVES & LIMITS - My Calender - Rules - PM Dares
BDSM Test - PC Control - Sex Map
LinoySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:53 PM   #11
master301
Distinguished Member

Im starting to do more dares often. I gave away all 60 bucks I found on the ground to family and a homeless guy a few weeks ago I also gave money for a funeral of a neighbor.

My situation: I live with family and usually don't have much free time.
Dislike: cum eating, hard pain, hard anal, light scat(dirty a2m, pee, pee holding, disgusting task, and denial
Limit: Permanent, blood, family, social suicide, scat, public, to loud, crossdressing, and blackmail.
I got no toys only things you find around the house. Feel free to be cruel.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:52 PM   #12
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

I would love a custom dare. I cannot donate blood, so if that makes me ineligible that's totally okay and I understand. I have been doing grocery runs weekly for the elderly who can't leave their house due to the quarantine. So I hope that that qualifies as something kind enough.

Again, if it is not, that's totally fine and I respect your boundaries and what you are doing. <3

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:36 AM   #13
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
I would love a custom dare. I cannot donate blood, so if that makes me ineligible that's totally okay and I understand. I have been doing grocery runs weekly for the elderly who can't leave their house due to the quarantine. So I hope that that qualifies as something kind enough.

Again, if it is not, that's totally fine and I respect your boundaries and what you are doing. <3
No worries, you definitely qualify and I won't shoot anybody down cause they can't donate. That's really just the "default" idea I suppose, I don't want to stop anybody from doing other decent stuff. Heck, people doing grocery runs are making things easier for a few family members of mine right now so I know how much they're appreciated.

Do you have your likes and dislikes listed anywhere?

Old 03-28-2020, 12:32 AM   #14
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Im starting to do more dares often. I gave away all 60 bucks I found on the ground to family and a homeless guy a few weeks ago I also gave money for a funeral of a neighbor.

My situation: I live with family and usually don't have much free time.
Dislike: cum eating, hard pain, hard anal, light scat(dirty a2m, pee, pee holding, disgusting task, and denial
Limit: Permanent, blood, family, social suicide, scat, public, to loud, crossdressing, and blackmail.
I got no toys only things you find around the house. Feel free to be cruel.
Nice I'll count that, thanks for being decent!

Alright I'm going to keep this one fairly simple since you said you don't have a ton of free time.

For the following month, you must follow this rule: you may only have an orgasm if you haven't worn underwear for the last N days, where N is the number of orgasms you've had in that month. So on the first orgasm, you can only cum if you haven't worn underwear at all for the last 1 day. For the 10th orgasm, you can only do it if you haven't worn underwear for the least 10 days.

Seem too easy? I thought so too. Every day, regardless of whether you've gone commando or not, edge yourself once for each day into the month. So 1 edge on the first day, 10 edges on the 10th day, 30 edges on the 30th day.

All make sense?

Old 03-31-2020, 10:30 AM   #15
master301
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Nice I'll count that, thanks for being decent!

Alright I'm going to keep this one fairly simple since you said you don't have a ton of free time.

For the following month, you must follow this rule: you may only have an orgasm if you haven't worn underwear for the last N days, where N is the number of orgasms you've had in that month. So on the first orgasm, you can only cum if you haven't worn underwear at all for the last 1 day. For the 10th orgasm, you can only do it if you haven't worn underwear for the least 10 days.

Seem too easy? I thought so too. Every day, regardless of whether you've gone commando or not, edge yourself once for each day into the month. So 1 edge on the first day, 10 edges on the 10th day, 30 edges on the 30th day.

All make sense?
Will do next month as this one for another dare I am supposed to cum. But I can't wait

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assignments, coronavirus, dares, give dares, tasks