Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-09-2018, 03:31 AM   #1
!APPLE!

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings Mistresses and Sirs,
* on my knees *

I have been an online sub and domme to different people for short periods for about 7 years now and i am quite experienced with the what mistresses want. I have had multiple short term sessions and relationships with mistresses on kik and skype. I am looking for a long term relationship with some mistress with whom i can develop trust. I will do anything for my mistress as long as she wants me as her slave and respects me the way i respect her.

I am 23 year old slave looking for a serious long term domme/slave relationship and only interested a serious partner with whom i can develop trust and start a long term relationship..

I am a slave with only very few limits (the usual like no family/friends/colleagues involved). I will do all you ask as my only purpose and desire in life is to be totally controlled by my Mistress. Total obedience, control is what is in my blood. My new purpose in life will be you and I will treat you like a queen.

Once I found my Mistress I will devote myself completely and solely to her.
I am looking for a relationship with the purpose of devoting my life to her fully.

My main likes are:
Orgasm control (chastity)
Total control
Humiliation
CBT
Strapon
Bondage
Pet play
….

Toys are not allowed in my country maam but i can try to find such things for you. This is just a short list of what I. really like as I do like all you command me. I just love to be owned by a lady.

Note that I am only looking for Mistresses that see this as there lifestyle, someone who is really passionate about it as I am not just looking for one off sessions.

I am in this lifestyle for about 7 years now but so far only have online experience. Since I was young I was dreaming about female domination so I got into it at a young age.

If you are looking for a very obedient loyal pet , with no limits and ready to be trained and abused do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to give you more details about myself. (pictures, life etc...). Age do not matter to me.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

PS: i am a little chubby miss but the most dedicated pet you will ever meet

kik: mudasa

Advertisements
Kink Talk