Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
BeX25

Default My leaving do

Hi all,
I have not written for such a long time as my life has moved in different directions, however I have just left my current job and last night I had a leaving do with all my work colleages. Something happened which made me think of you all and resulted in me writing this post.......

The venue was a quaint English country village and the weather was glorious. Hot and sticky and not what we English like at all, but complain of when it is not around!

As I say it was my leaving do and I had worked at the company about 5 years.All the girls from work had come along and the place was also hosting 3 hen nights. There was entertainment provided by an Elvis singer.....

I was sat with my immediate friends around me and the place was packed, everyone squished up together. To my left was Ceri to my right Georgie. Ceri is blonde, hazel eyes and slim. An amazing figure with her hair straight and coming over her top resting on her chest. Her tits are well proportioned and her hair rests on them highlighting them. Georgie is brunette and has brown eyes, again stunning to look at, in my eyes and a little shorted than me. She is just right.

During the meal Elvis started and his attention went to the hen do's. To be fair he was not bad and the Hen's were doing stupid things and Elvis was egging them on, but generally things were tame.

Eating and being so squished in, I was absorbed by the atmosphere and was totally unaware Ceri had rested her hand on my leg, that was until she pinched it. 'Ouch' I said to her what was that for. 'I never thought you were going to notice' she replied. She placed her mouth against my ear, so close I could feel her breathing. 'Listen Bex I think we need to liven things up' she said. 'I dare you to get naked'.

I was shocked by what Ceri had said but also turned on and could feel my pussy getting wet with the prospect. I looked at her and said 'Well how the fuck do you you suggest I do that and not only that but why should I do that? Ceri pushed her mouth against my ear again and whispered 'I don't fucking care and if you don't I will tell Georgie you took advantage of her and last year when you and her fella took her home pissed after the christams do, you put her to bed and then let him fuck you on the stairs'.

This was of course true and not something I was proud of. But comming down the stairs after putting Georgie to bed, her fella Dave grabbed my bum, them wrapped his arms around me from behind, cupping my tits. before I knew it I was lying face up on the stairs with my dress ripped off and Dave laying on top of me, thrusting his man hood inside me. He fucked me hard and came shooting his hot cum inside me.

I thought we were finished and stood up, only for some of his cum to drip down my thigh. Dave, seeing this picked me up and carrid me naked into the living room, placed me on the floor infront of the christmas tree and them licked my clit out with his tongue. Gagging for more I turned onto my front and onto all fours, pushing my wet pussy towards him, just dying for him to ram his cock home, deep inside me. I was not dissapointed and he pounded me good, balls deep fucking me like there was no tomorrow, until again shooting his load inside my pussy. I licked his cock dry, taking his cock deep in my throat, before eventually trying to get my, literally ripped off dress back on coving myself and drove home. Not pleased with myself, but happy in the knowlege my pussy had been well and truely serviced!

I don't know how she knew but she was right and I obviously didn't want Georgie to find out. 'what do you want me to do?' I asked Ceri, 'as I said I don't give a fuck, just you get naked or Georgie gets told!' Was she just testing me, I thought, was she serious? on the other hand I couldn't take the chance...

The Elvis bloke had stayed away from our table, it not being rowdy enough. I stood up and started to do an Elvis dance swaying my hips and the likes. As it was so hot, I was wearing a thin cotton summer dress, knee length and my panties a white vest and my Balcony bra which pushed my tits up making them look more stunning than they already are.
My actions caused everyone on the table to start whistling and whooping, which caused us to be noticed by Elvis. He came over to me and started singing at me. He took my hand and lead me to the centre of the restaurant, where I knew it was now or never.

As he sang and danced in front of me, inforont of a whole room of strangers and work colleages, I thought how the fuck, do I do this? looking at Ceri she was going with the vibe, but nodding to Georgie, as though in reminder of my dare.

I figured my best plan was to do it as quick as possible, to avoid the owners comming over and complaining, or throwing me out, which was bound to happen anyway soon....

So halfway through Love me tender I pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders and stood rigid to attention, allowing the thin cotton dress to plummet earthwards through the power of gravity. This it did, but i forgot about me tits, as I came to a rest on them, so needed a bit of pursuasion to get past them.
Elvis had not really noticed, or couldn't believe his eyes when I did the same with the white vest, leaving me exposed and stood in my underwear. By now people were catching on and some of the hen do's were getting really excited by my actions. I knew time was of the essence and so reached behind myself to unhook my bra. This came off easily allowing my boobs freedom, they are not the biggest, which is why my bra was helping to push them up and out, but they are a handful at 32C.
Elvis was starting to loose his train oof thhought and love me tender sounded like some remix, as I hooked my thumbs in each side of my panties and pulled them down around my ankles. Stepping out of them I felt the warm eveing air wrap around my body, my exposed tits and smooth shaven pussy. I stood there, as dared completly naked, Elvis had given up and was just taking in the view, the hen do's were going mental, Three of their party had stood on the table and were following my lead, starting to throw items of clothing off and the management were going spare, yelling 'get the bloody hell dressed' and 'we are calling the police'.

I gave Elvis a kiss on the cheek and scooped my clothes up and legged it, hoping to get back to my car, parked in the street and get home. I wasn't going to see most these people again anyway, only really being freinds with Ceri and Georgie.

Before I knew it I found myself in the street nude.. This wasn't such a good idea and suddly more people and groups of pissed blokes were ogalling my nakedness and throwing comments my way, like 'I'd like to fuck that' and 'fuck me a naked bird, you don't see that often, come here love I've something big for you to sit on'

I tried to get dressed but only resulted in throwing my dress over my head, although it did cover me, it was completly see through and not really much use. I got to my car then realised my keys were in my handbag, hanging off the back of my chair. I could not go back in there...

This bloke approached and said ' it looks like you have a situation'. I nodded at him in agreement and laughed, 'how the fuck kdo I end up in these situations?' I said to him. 'This happens often?' he questioned. 'oh yes my life is well fucked up' I replied'.
He looked my up and down, being able to see my naked body through the crappy see through dress, me stood there holing my panties, bra and vest! He took a deep breath and said 'Talking of well fucked up, I don't often do this, but then again, I don't often come across stunning naked birds in the street. It appears you have no where to go? If you come with me I could ensure your safe, but was wondering if you may re-create the dress code you had when I first saw you when we get to my place'.

He was a tall rugged looking man, probably a rugby player. A stubbled chiselled chin and piercing blue eyes. These things with the fact my pussy was wet for him, told me I may be in here.

I agreed and said my name was Bex, his was Andy and I followed him. Not too far down the road we reached a door, it appeared he lived in a flat above one of the shops. He opened it and said 'come in'. I thanked him and followed him in, Andy shutting the door behind me. The silence was welcoming, the drunks guys now gone and alone in my thoughts, I took in what I had actually just done!!

Andy broke the silence, by saying 'we had a deal though, you were to re-create the dress code, when I first saw you'. I remembered and agreed, again for the second time this evening, pushing the straps off my dress, and stepping out of it. This time I was naked strainght away and I stood there, letting Andy take me in. 'Do you like?' I asked him. 'Oh fucking yes' he replied. Which after a few seconds pause was followed by, 'Of fuck me'. Now I don't think that was a question, more a statement to sum up a nude girl stood in his hallway. But I answered it in the only way I knew 'yes please'. Andy shook his head and said 'pardon'. I looked at him and said 'Yes please' again. 'Please let me fuck you'.

Well you don't need to know what happened after this, but needless to say we spent the rest of the night making love, fucking one another in every concivable position. I lost count of the times he spunked over my tits and in my mouth but I never let a drop go to waste, locking and swallowing it all. I remained naked for the rest of the night, often looking down to see my pussy stretched over Andy's huge cock, which was deep inside me and thrusting in and out of me. I had a really good time and enjoyed every moment, a perfect night, involving me being nude and being fucked sensless.

I eventually got home and was re-united with my bag and keys. There was a note through the door from Ceri. It just said 'Fuck me, your mad! I was guessing about Georgies fella. I guess you did then!

Fuck.

Thanks for reading this.
Love BeX

BeX

Last edited by BeX25; 05-30-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: amendment
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk