Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-21-2014, 06:36 AM   #1
XXXSUB

Default Whore-able Stalker

Whore-able Stalker
Back Story

Casey is a 17 Year Old college attendant in England. She has green eyes, black hair and is pale in the face. She is probably the most innocent girl you'd ever meet and isn't immature in any way. She is a cute emo girl in which she has never even had her first kiss yet because of confidence issues.
Casey goes to college 4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, then of course has the weekend to herself.
Casey usually feels pressured into doing things she doesn't want to do for example, her friends want her to drink alcohol at parties but she never wants to drink alcohol in her life.
She is usually left out and see's pictures of people at big parties and enjoying themselves on facebook.
XXXSUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #2
XXXSUB

Default Chapter 1: The Message

Chapter 1: The Message

Casey's day began when she went on the train to college with her best friend James (who she had a secret crush on). James was 6ft tall and had shoulder length brown hair and deep blue eyes. They got the train together and had long conversations about anything they thought that mattered in the world at that time.

Casey's day at college went as per usual until she got to the train station. She finished early at a time where no one else was around. When she got to the train station and sat down, her phone vibrated meaning she had a text. She thought to herself happily "That'll be James asking how my day was."
When she looked at her phone to see what the message was, she looked in shock...

The message said:

"You will not know who I am.. I can see you Casey.. I can see you right now this very second."

In horror, Casey looked all around her. Literally no one was in sight at all which of course.. scared her even more.
She read on:

"I have some very indecent pictures of you from last Saturday.. Yes.. I saw you masturbate for the first time to see if you enjoyed it. You looked as if you enjoyed it, did you not?
Anyway.. If you don't want me to post the pictures of you on Facebook using an anonymous account and all around your college, You will have to do a few favors for me."

Caseys heart was pounding in her chest as she again looked around and this time, with beads of sweat on her forehead. She wandered how this mysterious person had seen her masturbate.. She had done it when she was alone in the house on Saturday just to see if she liked it. She then wandered what on earth the person wanted her to do.
She was about to read on when a Business man in a suit with a briefcase walked onto the platform and looked at the electronic board with the train times on. He then took a quick glance at Casey, just to acknowledge that someone was there. He then sat down on the bench next to Casey. (Not meaning, sitting next to her, just the net bench along) and he put some headphones in and started listening to music.
Casey then got another text from the same mysterious person...

To Be Continued...
Old 06-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #3
pinkprincess

I really like this so far. I hope you will carry it on.

Likes: daily rules and tasks, pussy play, orgasm control, nipple play, mild pain, verbal humiliation, role play.

Dislikes: Torture, Pain, Orgasm Denial, Punishment.
When I mean dislikes, I mean things I do not necessarily like but I know you may like me to do them as punishment. He he

Limits: Anal, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Cam/Pics/Mic (Until Trust is Established)
pinkprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
XXXSUB

Default Chapter 2: So It Begins...

Chapter 2: So It Begins...

Casey then got another text from the same mysterious person...

"Your first task, is to take off your underwear and dispose of them in the closest bin. You cannot go to the bathroom to take them off, it must be right here this very second. From now on.. You must not wear underwear at all while I'm your master!"

Casey was in so much shock, she felt like fainting. She REALLY didn't want to do this at all, especially since there was a business man on the next bench who would think she was really odd. She replied:

"I really don't want to do this.. please don't make me :'("

A few seconds later, she got a reply:

"If you don't.. the indecent pictures of you will be spread around.. It's your choice..."

Casey started to think..
"Actually.. thinking about it, it would be better to just get it over with.. I'd rather have 1 man see me do something rather than everyone in the college see it.."
She then replied something she would soon regret..

"I'll do it..."

She then looked over to the man awkwardly to see if he was looking.. Casey then thought to herself again "It's a good thing I wore a skirt today"
She then moved her thumbs slowly towards the top of her panties and grabbed her panties. She then looked at the business man again who was now looking at the electronic board again while still on the bench next to her.
She thought quickly. This is my chance!
Casey then pulled her panties down quickly and slid them off of her shoes. She then quickly put them beside her to make sure the man wasn't looking.
Casey walked over to the bin holding her panties in a ball clenched in her fists and dropped them in quickly.
The man looked at her and noticed she had red cheeks from the embarrassment. He then looked away again without knowing anything that's happened.

Casey got a text

"Well done.. Your first task is complete, Now for task 2.. Look into your bag.. You'll see a Banana that you packed for your lunch that you never ate.. tut tut tut, can't be wasting food now can we.
Slide that banana into your filthy wet pussy and leave it there until you get home!"

Casey looked in absolute horror and took a few moments to breathe. She then decided she'd do it.

She then saw another business man walk into the train station who then sat down next to the other man, they both shook hands and started having a conversation.

She looked in her bag and saw the banana.. she took a deep breath and picked it up. Hands shaking as she lowered it and moved it under her skirt. She kept moving her hand closer and closer to her clit and eventually she felt the end of the banana touch her pussy. It felt cold and hard. She slowly inserted it and held in the force for her to make a noise. Her eyes were now closed and her mouth was open. It felt so good that she wanted to scream with pleasure. She had to hold it in, otherwise the men would notice.
She looked at her phone again and saw a new message saying

"Deeper.. don't want it falling out now do we"

She then pushed it as deep as she could. Her entire pussy felt full and like it was being stretched open. She was hoping this journey home ended right now but there was still 10 minutes until the train got to the station.

Casey got another text..

"Very good.. I shall leave you alone for today.. Remember, you will not wear any underwear until I say so.
Another thing.. Do not tell anyone about this.. If you do, I'll show everyone the pictures anyway.
From
K"

Casey wandered who this could be.. A name beginning with K.. She could never guess who it could be...

The train arrived and she waddled along with a banana stuck in her pussy. She felt so awkward and embarrassed, as if everyone who was getting off the train knew what she had just done.
She was about to sit down as the train conductor called from the other side of the carriage "Excuse me!"

Casey was filled with dread as she wandered if he had noticed something odd...
Old 06-23-2014, 11:58 PM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This looks pretty good so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
Black Panther

I like it. Please continue!

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:11 AM   #7
slavewhirlies

Like this story a lot, please continue.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:48 AM   #8
XXXSUB

Chapter 3: The Way Home
When Casey got on the train, the conductor said "Excuse me!" and started walking her way.
Casey got really nervous because she thought he knew what she had just s done.. Her heart races as he got closer.
He was standing right in front of her and then asked...
"Tickets?" in a jolly way.
Casey immediately thought that she was stupid for thinking that that man knew what she just had to do. She went into her bag and got out her Train pass. She showed it to the man and then moved on.
Casey's journey home was painful, considering she had a banana stuck in her clit.. She really needed the toilet by now and was concerned by how she would go.
Casey decided to text her master saying:

"Can I ask you something?
I really need to pee, what am I supposed to do because of the banana?"

after a few minutes she got a reply..

"Well.. You must piss with the banana inside you of course.. hmm.. To add some fun, you must deepthroat it afterwards... Enjoy "

Casey asked herself why she even asked the question in the first place..
She went into the Toilet on the train, sat down and peed. It felt so odd having her pussy stuffed and having to pee at the same time, she almost liked the feeling.
When she finished, she stood up..
Her heart was pounding as she slid the banana out.. She let out a sigh of relief as her pussy now felt as if it had been stretched and was reverting to its original size. She looked at the soaked banana as it dripped onto the floor.. Casey closed her eyes and was wandering why she was doing this.. she opened her mouth as wide as she could and put the banana in her mouth, It tasted horrible warm and salty with a hint of the original banana taste. Casey gaged multiple times and she found this absolutely vile.
After she has deepthroated the banana which was drenched in her own piss. she slided it back into her pussy.. she then thought to herself.. That felt good..

Casey took her skirt off and sat down with her legs spread open, She then began to slide the banana in and out of her slowly. This felt amazing and she started going faster and deeper. Casey's face was going red and she started to breath deeply and quickly. She couldn't believe how good this felt. The added excitement of doing this in public made her even more horny than ever before. Casey was enjoying this so much and felt amazing.

There was then a knock on the toilet door. She swore under her breath and quickly without thinking put the banana in her bag instead of her pussy, washed her hands and then opened the toilet door.

It was Kevin, one of her friends from school.
Kevin said "I thought I saw you go in here! How have you been lately?"
Casey replied with "Oh my god!! It's been so long since I saw you last!"
"I know!! I can't believe I'm talking to you again, What is your stop Casey?"
She told him her stop.
"OH MY GOD!! THAT'S MY STOP TOO!" Kevin replied.
"Can we walk home together?" Casey suggested.
"Of course! Would you like to come home to mine for an hour or so, just so we can catch up on everything?"
Without thinking, Casey said "Aw, of course!"

Some time passed..

They both got off of the train and went to Kevin's house...
Kevin then asked sort of quietly and nervously....

To Be Continued...
Old 06-28-2014, 02:50 AM   #9
XXXSUB

Also! Thank you for your feedback, if you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see in this story, please send me a personal message and I'll try my best to fit what you want into the story

I would also like tips on how you think I could make this story better, if you have any, then please personal message me
Thank you :3
Old 06-28-2014, 04:06 AM   #10
venusaphrodite

Just a heads up... Girls dont pee out of their vaginas. It is a different hole entirely. If the banana was in her vagina, it wouldnt have got any pee on it.

Oh well. Suspension of disbelief. Enjoying it anyway!

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
sammyGurl

What does he say
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk