Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-16-2016, 06:00 AM   #1
tboner
Account Banned

Default Facebook kink

Ive been exploring this for a while now and been curious, does anyone have a fantasy that involves being exposed on Facebook? Either accidentally or on purpose? Ive seen pics on line where people accidentally post a naked pic public when it was meant for someone private and by then it was too late. What would you do if that happened to you?
tboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:32 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=tboner;2371608]Ive been exploring this for a while now and been curious, does anyone have a fantasy that involves being exposed on Facebook? Either accidentally or on purpose? Ive seen pics on line where people accidentally post a naked pic public when it was meant for someone private and by then it was too late. What would you do if that happened to you?
This would not bother me in the least as there are 100s of naked pics of me on the net and all my friends etc have seen me nude and a lot more .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:50 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Not anything at all I would want to happen to me nor do I have a fantasy involving it or anything like that.

First thing I'm doing if it does happen to me is deactivating my profile. After that, not sure what exactly would be my next move(s).

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:53 PM   #4
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Not anything at all I would want to happen to me nor do I have a fantasy involving it or anything like that.

First thing I'm doing if it does happen to me is deactivating my profile. After that, not sure what exactly would be my next move(s).
gonna have to agree here, I have too many family members on there

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:02 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I don't know any of my facebook friends in real life and I've posted a picture of myself with my dick in my hand before

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:13 PM   #6
tboner
Account Banned

Did they say anything about it? I know a female who had this type of fetish
Old 09-19-2016, 07:03 AM   #7
tboner
Account Banned

Ive always loved the ideo of losig control of my pics like that or doing it to someone else
Old 09-19-2016, 03:22 PM   #8
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I have heard a story where someone lost a bet, and the forfeit was to publicly post a dick pic to their Facebook for at least 1 minute before they could remove it.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:01 AM   #9
tboner
Account Banned

What happened from it?
Old 09-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #10
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

nah, exposure to family and friends is a big limit for me

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:24 PM   #11
tboner
Account Banned

I've noticed family and friends are usually typical limits , but putting that aside I imagine some people like the idea of the humiliation that comes with something like this. I know at least one person.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:54 AM   #12
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I do not want my family to know about my kinky side. It's just not for them at all. Some friends I wouldn't mind as they would be cool to be kinky with. However, I do not want any type of exposure unless it's controlled and even then, it would be minor.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:59 AM   #13
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

No, don't want to risk that with family and friends. If there weren't any of them, then I'd guess I'd be up for it.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:00 AM   #14
tboner
Account Banned

SO if you had a facebook of just kinky friends then that would be something people wouldnt mind risking is what i understand?
Old 10-12-2021, 08:40 AM   #15
cyclist

Default but

I'd love to be exposed on Facebook in a public group with my full name but posted by somebody else so I have no control over it. There was somebody once who posted the following pics of me: 1. Full frontal showing an erect penis but wasn't the clearest but you could see it was a: penis. 2. Almost full frontal, soft cock but cropped slightly but still showing penis along with a public domain notice on it. 3. A couple of photos of me in boxer shorts but pulled down exposing some of my penis. 4. Butt pic with penis exposed between my open legs. To test whether they would ever be deleted, I reported them but Facebook said they didn't go against their rules. Unfortunately the person behind the account eventually deleted their profile.But if anybody has any pages on Facebook for naked pics, that can be searched in Google, I'm happy to email you those pics to post.

Last edited by cyclist; 10-12-2021 at 11:33 AM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cyclist for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk