Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-29-2021, 11:00 AM   #91
Imaginativename

is it too late to put myself forward?

if it isn't:

Name Imaginative name
Sex: male/Trans, not really sure myself

Details: Allegedly Intelligent, in shape, mostly, Femboy/Trans girl, would be wearing the girls uniform
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:00 PM   #92
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Name: Kisune Karnon
Sex: M
Description:

Average build male with average features. Short Dark brown hair, blue/green eyes. Jack of all trades(or as best as I can). Lists of things in signature.

Let me know if I get a chance into the game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginativename View Post
is it too late to put myself forward?

if it isn't:

Name Imaginative name
Sex: male/Trans, not really sure myself

Details: Allegedly Intelligent, in shape, mostly, Femboy/Trans girl, would be wearing the girls uniform
I’m sorry, but we currently have our contestants selected for February. I will add your names in for next month and you’re welcome to come sit in the audience for this game.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 02:46 PM   #93
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post

Confirmed players for Feb:
Corleone91
Ezeperalta212
-NovaGunger
-Kirdz
-Smelly melly
-anynamey7
-Kinky cakes
-Brandonlow
-Wampup
-Callmecurious
Kinky cakes and kirdz have stepped down.

Our replacement are Andrea and Silly Bitch. (The first 2 alternates didn’t respond) The game starts Monday!
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-30-2021 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:27 PM   #94
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

35 year old heavy set white male with long shaggy dark brown hair and a mustache and wearing glasses.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:37 AM   #95
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I don't mind being in the audience for the time being. I just needed my name in.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 06:49 PM   #96
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I arrive a bit nervous as I did watch the first round and while it wasn't horribly it certainly was pretty embarrassing, but the chance of winning is intoxicating so I'm willing to take the chance.

I've already changed into the uniform not minding that it feels a bit tight on my thicker frame both eager and a bit nervous to get started, but also wondering if after such a successful game if things will get worse.

(Description if neccessary- 36 year old pretty pale. 5'11 with a thicker plus size frame short pixie cut dark brown hair and glasses. Also confirming though a bit late.)

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 08:42 PM   #97
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Feb: Round one

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! It's been a month and it's great to have you all back. Let's take a look at our last game as we see highlights of some the great moments. (Cue a montage with look at the final punishment at the end.) With that, we had big winner Corleone91. Hung up on a wall is Corleone91 posing with an embarrassed smile as he poses in Ezeperalta212 outfit she traded with him the end with his novelty prize check. Panning over to him he waves a bit tanner from his trip as the camera pans over the rest as introducing them to the crowd.

But enough with the introductions, let's get to the first game! They say sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will never hurt you. I guess no one has read a break up letter. Luckily in this case, we have scissors too. Yes, it's time for a Rock Paper Scissors game. We will pair each of you up and see who starts off with an early lead. Best 2/3 wins, loser of each round will get messy and you both will get pied by our stage hands if you draw.
Constants please enter in the gunge tanks and get ready to choose your object.

Our first match is Wampup vs Nova.
paper-scissors
paper-paper
paper-rock
paper-paper
paper-rock

Wampup starts off with paper getting shredded by nova with scissors, but ties it up after 3 rounds. After another draw, he somehow manages to win by sticking with paper the entire time. At the end of the round wampup gets covered in starwberry pie filling and receives 2 pies while Nova gets two coatings cottage cheese and the 2 pies.

Round 2 we have Callmecurious vs Anynamey7:
paper-paper
rock-rock
rock-paper

Starting off with a draw, both try to outthink their opponent and pick rock for another draw. With it all on the third round, Callmecurious keeps her rock and pays dearly as Anynamey goes back to paper and takes the win. Two pies for both of you and then a coating of cottage cheese for Callmecurious.

Smelly Melly vs Andrea go for round 3.
paper-scissors
rock-paper
Paper-Scissors

Smelly sees the paper win last round, and goes with it, but loses. Nervous they go for rock next and loses. Already the loser for the round, we still play out the third one to see who gets the last mess. Smelly gets all 3 messes getting two coatings of strawberry pie filling and a coating of cottage cheese.

Ezeperalta212 vs Silly bitch goes next:
scissors-scissors
rock-paper
scissors-paper
Rock-scissors.

Eager to win first place this game, Ezeperalta212 gets serious and picks scissors as does Silly earning each a pie. She then takes the next round with a grin. Silly comes back with sticking with paper again, so it comes to a 4th round to decide the winner. As Silly picks scissors, Ezeperalta goes for rock securing the win. Silly gets coated in beans and pie filing then a pie to the face as Ezeperalta gets cottage cheese and a pie to the face.

Last but not least: Brandonlow vs Corleone91
Rock vs paper
Scissors-Rock
Paper-scissors.

Our champ is on our way defends their title as they start with a back to back wins even getting the third round to stay clean. Brandon gets all three coatings of cottage cheese, beans, and pie filling.

Our points are set as we have our winners and losers:

Corleone91 and Andrea- 300, Ezeperalta212 and Wampup- 200, Silly bitch, Anynamey7, and Nova- 100, Callmecurious , Brandonlow, and Smelly Melly-0

As punishment for our three 0 point losers, they also lose one piece of clothing, so please remove your shoes.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-03-2021 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Point correction.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:19 PM   #98
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

After watching the last game I knew what to expect, but I have to admit we are quickly off to a less than stellar start. Of course I wasn't too worried when I heard it was rock paper scissors after all there isn't really an easier game is there? Two draws in a row wasn't great but I guess it was worse than straight out losing even if it meant two pies had my name on it. But the one that really annoyed me was that last round. She shouldn't have expected me to throw rock again after all who picks the same thing twice in a row? I was so certain she'd pick scissors expecting me to come with paper, but my logic failed me and left me with a rather nasty forfeit.

The pies weren't too bad. Embarrassing with so many people watching sure, but who doesn't love a good pie? The first is smashed right into my face which leaves me gasping and wiping my eyes so I can see. I expected the second to be directed to my face as well, but yelp and blush as it's slammed into my butt instead. But honestly it's not that bad well at least not until the cottage cheese. God I hate the stuff and soon as they come near me with it I start to grimace. Feeling the slimy stinky wet stuff spread over me is definitely not helping my mood. I glare at Any as I drip cottage cheese. But I try to be cheerful as at least I'm not as messy as some of my other competitors. Though pie filling and beans are both waaaaaay better than cottage cheese. But at least I'm not poor Brandon who gets covered in all three small victories I guess.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616

Last edited by callmecurious; 02-01-2021 at 09:25 PM.
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:40 PM   #99
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

~Part of the audience~

As I sit here in the front row of the audience, I watch all the matches take place. All of them were rather dull and boring. Neither member seemed like they were gunning to win besides the first match. It was almost like it was set in stone and written like a certain person was going to win. Almost like a rigged match where the champion would remain champion. I wondered why it felt that way, but I had no way of knowing what went on from the first match. Although the interesting aspect was the whole fact of them getting pied and messed was certainly intriguing. I could only laugh as each person received the punishment that was in store for them.

"I'm coming for you Corleone91. Don't think you've won yet. I'll be up there soon enough to take you down a peg or two," I exclaimed as the champ began to leave the stage. At that point I was standing from my chair and pointing at them. Although the round had only begun, I was certain the champ would remain at the top of the field. Regardless if the champ said or did anything, I simply sat down with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face. Competition was something I strove for and I was mad at myself for already being late to this one.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:27 AM   #100
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

It’s my first time playing and as I listen to the host introducing the game and the first round I really don’t know what to expect all I do know is if I’m in the game I’m going to win the game I watch the first couple of rounds trying to suppress a few giggles intill it’s my turn to play

I get in to the tank looking a cross at ez we both pick scissors resulting in a pie each I can’t help but laugh as the pie splats into my face I lose the next game as I changed to paper but I decided to stick with it and win the 3rd game so it’s all to be decided in the 4th I change back to scissors which is a mistake as EZ picks rock I’m immediately covered in beans and pie filling and another pie is pushed into my face I shake my head and I’m quite disappointed I lost the first game but I’m determined to pick it up from here and win it all

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:50 AM   #101
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

starting with high hopes of winning I lose the first 2 rounds of rock paper scissors starting to get nervous and hoping not to lose 3 straight and start off bad. I have a pie to the front of the face and now one to the back of the face. Now I basically face palm myself again with a 3rd straight loss. Now getting another pie to the face. Now as I am starting to be more embarrassed about losing I am a good sport and let the host pour 1 of each mess down my shirt and then 2 of the cottage cheeses, pie fillings, and beans down the front and back of my pants as I start to feel a little squeamish now. As some of all 3 messes has entered part of my bra and panties that I am wearing and starting me to feel a little uncomfortable and even more nervous as what is next to come. Now as I lost I will forfeit my shoes as part of the rules of the punishment.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 07:33 AM   #102
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Rock Paper Scissors is easy enough. I eagerly climb into my tank, getting a solid look of everything. I decide to go with a strategy that requires no strategy, to throw the same thing for every round. Losing the first round I grin, thinking I will lose the whole round overall, but am surprised to draw on the second throw and win the third. It seems Nova hasn't caught on to my strategy yet or he is thrown off by it because we draw a second time. I am surprised to find that I won by throwing paper the whole time. Something I am glad for when I find out what the mess options were. While I'm due to get nice strawberry pie filling, Nova gets gross cottage cheese twice. I can't even hide my satisfied smile as we are both getting covered. The filling is thicker than I expected. Sticky, gooey, and with little chunks of strawberry for texture. It's definitely a strange feeling, but not an unwelcome one. Stepping out of the tank I throw my arms out wide waiting for the pies. They slam the first into my face, grinding it in and sliding it up into my hair. It leaves my head a mess of cream and sticky filling. The second pie unexpectedly goes lower, planted right into my crotch. I double over a little, realizing I'll now have to go through the rest of the game with a white creamy mess right there on my shorts, or until I lose them. Still fully dressed and a little sticky, I can't wait for the next event.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 07:58 AM   #103
Corleone91

Well here I am again standing on stage worried about what’s to come. As Griffin shows a highlight reel from last time and talks about my win, I feel a sense of pride growing... until he shows me in my exchanged outfit from Ezeperalta and I suddenly couldn’t be more embarrassed. I have to get past that mentally.

Griffin begins to explain round one and my confidence is coming back. Growing up, I was the rock, paper, scissors champion in my school so this is immediately up my alley. As the defending champ, I am the last to face off and watch. I watch as all of those before me play their matches with various forms of mess bestowed upon them. Some get off easy but others are getting absolutely wrecked in the first round. With only one person remaining clean before me, I’m still optimistic but I know I’ll be leaving the stage cover in something.

Eventually it’s my turn and I step up against BrandonLow. First round I pull out the win as my paper covers his rock. Second round my rock breaks his scissors. I’ve already won and I’m feeling pretty good going 2-2 and hoping I can pull out an uncontested win so I can stay clean. Going into the final battle, BrandonLow pulls paper and I draw my scissors! I’ve won and managed to stay clean doing it!.

I watch as my fellow competitor gets absolutely destroyed by the stage hands with several pies and multiple buckets of disgusting items going down their shirt and pants. I can’t help but feel bad especially as they also have to lose their shoes.

So far, this round of the show is going well for me and i couldn’t be more confident as the competitor in me is excited for the next round

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 12:40 PM   #104
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

As I walk up to the plate and start the game of Rock Paper Scissors, I try to use some clever tactics to make sure I win at least one match:l. They end up working against my favour though because Andrea outsmarts me every single match! My face gets redder and redder through the game as I lose so completely and the audience laughs at me. When it’s time for punishments, I stand ready for the pies and get a very sticky and gooey pie to the face and then one slammed into my butt! Where it starts leaking into my underpants. I stand there expecting one more pie but then from above, a huge bucket of stinky, gloppy cottage cheese is dunked on my head, getting all through my hair and running down my face and into my nose. It is so smelly! And a bit humiliating and disheartening that I’m losing so badly to start with. Griffin even adds insult to injury by taking my shoes after I got no points at all.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:11 PM   #105
Any_namey7

I watched the last show, so I knew that the first round would be a game. I often win in rock paper scissors, so I was surprised that the first two rounds were a draw. We both changed after the first round, so I thought it might be clever to change again. I win the last round by using paper and avoid getting too messy. But I still get two pies in the face. I watch the other games and finally hear Griffin announce the points. I get 100 points. It's not much, but better than nothing. Especially as I see that those who got 0 points all have to step out of their shoes. Now I'm looking forward to the second round.

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7

Last edited by Any_namey7; 02-04-2021 at 04:04 AM.
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay