Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-09-2021, 06:52 PM   #46
AceRaveth

Trivia not being my strong point, and my lack of focus (apologies for the absence, had some RL hang ups) I did awfully this round. After my thick coating of mess, and my new sticky exterior, I'm left feeling embarassed and ashamed after my atrocious performance. I mutter to myself that I'm determined to out perform the others next round!

I try to hide my blushing cheeks as much as possible as I stand there stark naked apart from my undies, wanting to make the other contestants see that I'm still determined to climb back up the ladder. My fight is back and if I'll go down swingin (metaphorically of course :P)!
Limits- Illegal, cum eating, permanent, pics/videos, public, CBT
AceRaveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:23 PM   #47
Yoyo Foxwell

Trivia! Right, this is one I should be good at. The quiz is tricky, and there's only 1 answer I can say for sure, but the multiple choice and a bit of educated guessing gets me 9 points! I feel like I've done well for such a tricky quiz!

Once everyone's answers are registered, they reveal the scores. I can't help but snicker as a big fat 0 appears next to 3 players' names. Their punishment is even more gratifying. I watch 6 of my opponents get punished before me, then my big number 9 appears on the screen, alongside Corleone. A stage hand passes me a coin. I flick it up, and my heart skips a beat as it spins. With practiced ease, I catch it and place it face down on the back of my other hand, still slimy from before.

Heads! Before I know it, my top is torn open and yanked off, exposing my nipples to the cold air of the studio. A pie is pushed onto my left nipple, adding to the cold even more, before a second is slammed into my right, hard. The impact splashing pie goop all over, catching me in the chin. I bring my arms up to hold myself, shivering slightly.

My jaw drops when I see Nova's score. 17? How on earth did he do that? I watch as he doles out his punishment for ezeperalta, wincing on her behalf. My luck is turning, and I hope it continues for the next game!

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 10:39 PM   #48
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Game one, Round 4

Welcome back our contestants. With the last round before the WALL of MYSTERY let's see what your last chance of points will hold for you! I see some of you haven't decided what to do with your pies for our two dunces, so if you're not smart enough to use them, I guess you all get your dunce pies back.

-Ace get a mushy peas and mushy carrots pie sandwich.
-Messy dares gets soy sauce pie and bbq sauce pie sandwich
-Dan gets a mashed potato pie and gravy pie sandwich.
-Jeopardy gets a peanut butter pie and a jelly pie sandwich.
-Yo yo gets a ketchup pie and mustard pie sandwich.
-And Nova forgot to give one pie to smelly melly so you just get one pie to the face and its a fish sauce pie.

Well now that that's out of the way, let's get to our challenge! Every new year people gather and celebrate drink and have a grand old time before counting down to the new year. So what's for fitting for our holiday challenge than a obstacle course with a count down of our own! Showing a circular staging area it opens up to a starting area where our players start, first they will run through our table gauntlet where some of our guest are getting an early start with the drinks. (Pans to a multi entrance jungle gym of stacked tables with couple stage hands standing on some tables with "champagne, wine, and bubbly" bottles, ready to shake and aim at any one that passes by.) Next they cross our bridges to get party, but watch out for father time. (Three narrow bridges each one having two sand bags sporting a beard and stick swinging back and forth) Getting knocked off into the muddy banks before mean you'll have to try to cross again. Lastly climb your way to the top of the building avoiding the confetti cannons and grab your new year's ball before sliding down to the starting area and placing it in your basket. We will give you 5 minutes and depending on your time at the end we will determine what points you get. On your Mark! Get Set! GO!

- Our contestants are off like a cork from a wine bottle as a few head for different locations and start climbing over tables and sliding under legs trying to be the first one out. As they progress Smelly starts to fall behind still messing with his waistband of his outfit like something keeps slipping a bit. Taking the lead, Wampup, Dan, manage to make it out first and unscathed as the stage crew starts to send streams of foam, custard, and purple slime over our players slowing them down. Ducking and dodging Nova gets a face full of slime pausing him just for a few second to clear his eyes before continuing much to some contestants delight as they hope to pass him up in the leaderboards. Yoyo doesn't fair much better getting drenched in foam with out his shirt to protect him.

- Coming to the bridges, Wampup and Dan separate ones and different plans as Dan goes slow and steady making his way across left the bags swing by while Wampup does a full sprint. He manages to get to the end, but takes a split second glance behind him to see if anyone else had gotten out of the tables, only to run into a bag and get knocked into the mud with splat! This let Dan take the lead as the rest make it to stage two minus smelly who's still a bit behind.

- At this point it's anyones game as the limited number of bridges and the caution to not fall leads to a chokepoint as others wait to get across. Jeopardy tries to get a cross, but has trouble with the timing leading to a muddy fate and a climb back up while ezeperalta212 clears it on her first attempt with a near miss at the start.
Wampup getting his seance chance makes it across, but as Ace follows he slips on some of the mud that had fallen off of Wampup. With Yoyo also clearing it on his first attempt, the same thing happens to Smelly, trying to rush across to catch up, as he slips on some foam left by Yoyo. Nova and Corleone91 takes this into account and avoids the slick spots while making their way across.

- With the field starting to split, Dan has started his climb only to lose his grip on the wall when the first POP of a confetti cannon goes off, leaving his face half way covered as its stick to his syrup coated body and landing on the soft ground to restart his climb allowing pup, yoyo, nova, Corleone91 and ezeperalta212 to catch up. The race is on as some try to brute force it and some try to avoid the confetti cannons. Ezeperalta212 and nova are neck and neck as they try to block each other off. Ezeperalta212 see a cannon about to fire and fakes a move causing Nova to attempt to get there first and gets a full blast of confetti contrasting nicely with the slime and knocking him down. Ezeperalta212 smiles as she watches him fall, but doesn't realize she stopped right on top of a cannon as it blast the gap between her shirt and skirt coating her belly and getting it forced up over her bra and out her shirt into her face and hair. Getting a couple pieces up her nose, she can't contain the sneeze and loses her grip as Dan and Wampup retake the lead with Corleone91 and yoyo close behind

- Meanwhile Jeopardy just can't seem to get the timing down and is tiring after each attempt fallen twice more into the mud as Messy dares and Ace both has also fallen in once and are attempting to make it across. Smelly nears the end of their bridge when a slip cause him to bend over and grip the side of the bridge. Almost like a perfect target a sand bag swings down, but instead of knowing him off, the audience hears a loud wet SQUISH as it lands squarely on his butt, but doesn't know him off. He rushes across, face red, but not in last at the moment joining a confused looking Ace and messy as Jeopardy start to crawl across the bridge slowly in last.

- As Wampup and Dan climb over the top and grab their ball, the other four club their way up as Nova and Ezeperalta212 catch up with Yoyo and Corleone91 not far behind. Sliding down they on their butts, they slam their balls in their baskets becoming the first to finish. With a dead heat between the four, its a race down the slide. As nova slides on his butt, Ezeperalta212 dives face first down the slide pulling her down down a bit flashing a bit of cleavage. Yoyo with no shirt, but covered in pie and foam does the same as does Corleone91 with all three of them puling slightly ahead of Nova to get their balls in just before he does.

- Messy dares with only his boxers doesn't seem to mind the confetti pulling ahead and finishing quickly as Ace gets two liberal coatings sticking to him slowing him down as Smelly struggles to adjust his pants and avoid the barrage of confetti sticking to the mud. Both make it over and down as Jeopardy reaches the bottom Jeopardy slowly coming in last makes sure to avoid the confetti and finishes with a worried look.

Looking at our times, the finish was so close WAMpup and Dan will both get our first place bracket. Yoyo, Corleone91, and Ezeperalta212 all finished in time for our second point bracket. It looks like Nova was just a hair behind, but that made all the difference as he is in the third time bracket along with Messy dares. Smelly, and Ace get the 4th time bracket and Jeopardy with such a long finish gets the 5th one.

So, with 750, 600, 450, 300, and 150 for our time/point brackets lets see the scores:

Ezeperalta212: 1325, Corleone91: 1225, Nova: 1125, Messy dare: 1000, wampup: 925, dan: 900, Yoyo: 875, Smelly melly: 650, Jeopardy: 600, and Ace: 550.

Quite a shake up, but we still have a big three in the lead! Can they be taken out or will we have our first big winner. Anything can happens as the wall of mystery can make you lose points gain points or just get you messy! See you later.

Contestants please pick 3 numbers 1-100 for the next game. NO REPEATING other players numbers.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 05:01 AM   #49
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I will post in full hopefully tonight but I take 3, 8, and 88 please.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 05:20 AM   #50
AceRaveth

After my abysmal attempt at the trivia round, I went into the course determined to come up on top. I started off as fast as I could, gaining a good bit of time, only to be sabotaged by an “accidental” drop of mud from Wampup. I quickly get back up in my feet, and make it across desperately willing myself to catch up with the others. After receiving yet another coating of stickiness all over my body, my legs start to give way as my muscles fight against the adhesive nightmare. Determined not to finish last, I push on managing to make the 4th time bracket. Atleast it wasn’t last I suppose.

For the wall, I chose 27, 54 and 65
Limits- Illegal, cum eating, permanent, pics/videos, public, CBT
AceRaveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:45 AM   #51
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

After failing so miserably in the last two events I need to make up some ground. And a slopstacle course isn't a bad way to do it. Rushing off to the early lead, I manage to get through the first obstacle completely unscathed. But no matter how fast I run, I still can't seem to get away from the smell of sardines. I need the win if I want to have some room to goof off during the last event, so I try to bull rush the path above the mud. I manage to get close, but not enough. I don't even see the beam coming as it knocks me off, sending me falling into the mud below. Of course this also manages to smoosh my dunce cap. Not only does that force mayo deeper into my hair, but now I have a big face full of the foul condiment. It takes me a bit of tome to recover, rolling around a little in the mud while I regain my bearings. By the time I make it back to the bridge once more, I am dripping a mud trail behind me. With a bit of luck I manage to make it the through the rest of the course without any further trouble, passing up a few of the contestants that had taken advantage of my misfortune. I jump up and down in celebration after crossing the finish line and being declared 1st bracket. Though I quickly stop jumping when my mud caked feet almost slip on the smooth floor. In the middle of the pack I think I am definitely safe from anything the last round can throw at me.

I'll take 1, 13, and 100.

(Side bar. That must have taken so long to put together. Thanks for setting this up)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:21 PM   #52
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Audience members!

Since some of our players are pretty quite I’d like 3 members from the audience each to pick one number for Messy Dares.

Dan’s has already been picked out: 2, 72, 44
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:43 PM   #53
Corleone91

I'll post my update later but for now I'll do 4, 22, 48

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 05:25 PM   #54
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I find it difficult to concentrate on the trivia, covered in sticky cream and slime, and it was on a topic I had no idea about! I had to guess for all of them!! When the test is taken from us, I know I've done poorly but my heart sinks even further when Griffin reads out my score and labels me one of the dunces of the class. My cheeks flush with embarrassment as the dunce cap is brought out and strapped to my head and wrinkle my nose in disgust as the expired mayonassie begins to drip down my face. Then I'm told that I'm going to have to endure a disgusting punishment from each of the other competitors and I close my eyes to brace for the onslaught of pies but only two hit, one regular and one with sticky maple syrup. I open my eyes and see the other competitors have forgotten to throw their pies at me. What a lucky break! I join in the audience's laughter as they are each given a gross pie as punishment.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 05:43 PM   #55
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

When it's announced that we will be doing an obstacle course, I gulp. I am made quite unathletic by my padded rear and was never really in shape to begin with. I sigh and can already predict how humiliating this will be. We begin and already my hidden diaper slows me down, I have to keep one hand on my waistband and get drenched in all manner of gunge and goo, while everyone seems to pass me by. Finally, still being squirted with the foam, custard and slime, I make it out of the FIRST section, utterly humiliated at being in last place. I see the bridges across the stinky mud and just decide to sprint across to make back the lost time but I slip on some left over foam, falling head first into the squishy mud, just barely able to keep my pants from flying off and exposing me. I have to crawl through the disgusting mud bank to try again and this time, I nearly slip again but manage to bend down and hold on to the plank for dear life. Just then, one of the arms swings across and whacks me square on the bum, my pee soaked nappy letting out a loud squelch. I flush, everyone must know now, but I keep running, desperate not to come last. I get hit once by a confetti cannon, all of it sticking to the quickly drying mud and then it's over. I came 4th, not last. Yay!

I pick 55, 66, and 77

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:35 PM   #56
Yoyo Foxwell

2nd place (ish)! Finally!

My numbers are 14, 69, 94

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:52 AM   #57
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

As an audience member I watch everyone get gunked and messy and cheer on the contestants as the only get messier. As the host ask for audience participation I chose the number 32.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:03 AM   #58
Any_namey7

I love watching everyone getting messy and humiliated from the audience, but I'm a little bit afraid as well because I know the same thing could happen to me when I play the game. For messy dares I choose my lucky number, 7.

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #59
frankmarano

Name: andrea
Sex: M

im 178 cm tall , brown middle hair , averange body
frankmarano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:57 PM   #60
Corleone91

::Starting off with a thank you to Blue Griffin! This has been awesome. Thanks for hosting it and for your creativity!::

We're brought back out on stage and come back from the commercial break. I look around at my fellow contestants and no one has been safe from the mess so far.

Griffin starts off with some housekeeping. Surprisingly several contestants didn't give out their dunce pies and it looks like they're about to pay for it. I watch as they each get absolutely destroyed with the nasty pies I passed over.

With that out of the way, our next challenge looks to be a wipeout style obstacle course. Despite my competitive nature, I've never been much for events like this. Either way, time to step up and stay ahead of the competition.

We're told to go and I quickly try to figure out my plan. As we get started, we start to get streams of gunk coming towards us. I make my way through the table gauntlet a bit wet from all of the drinks thrown on me. No time to worry about that now though, I need to get across these bridges. I watch as several try to cross the put of mud. Some are successful and some aren't. I end up studying what each does and then I try to make an attempt avoiding some of the sticky spots. Luckily I make it across and I'm not far out of the lead as I join several others to climb the wall. I make my way over the wall and grab my ball. With a slim chance to still win, I go head first down the slide getting covered in pie along the way. I'm now completely coated in white and come up just short of the victory finishing in the second bracket. Despite this, I see that I'm still in contention and nipping on Ezeperalta's heels for the lead. Hopefully I choose right in the last round and make points and avoid the extra gunge.

Reposting my numbers for convenience - 4, 22, 48

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay