Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-04-2021, 07:46 AM   #226
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
I would like to join please Emily 18 wearing a pair of shortalls blue and pink and color she has a diaper underneath because she's nothing but a pathetic little child she thinks she's the center of the world and she let the people know that I wanted to join the other day but I didn't have time to work and everything's been going crazy but I want to join for the Easter part because I love Easter it's one of my favorite holidays please let me join in you can give me a bad score or something to start with just please let me in
I appreciate you wanting to join, but while we do have two slots open, we are currently in the middle of a game. You are more than welcome to join the audience though and cheer/boo your favorite/least favorite competitors or add input when I call upon the audience.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:52 AM   #227
Corleone91

Coming up on stage for the fourth time and I'm reminded of how rough the last round went as they start off with a recap from the last show.

As Griffin explains the game for the first round, it's announced that I'll be paired with Ezeperalta for this game... of course they would. At least I'll get a little revenge since this rivalry doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Ezeperalta taking her first shot hits be right near the groin splattering a rotten egg all over my shorts. I see how this is going to be. I grab my first egg and throw in retaliation hitting her right between her breasts. Lucky me, even a rotten egg to boot!

As she takes her next shot, it seems like the rotten egg fazed her as she misses high with her second shot. I, however, don't managing to plop one right in her hair also with another rotten egg. Quite excited with my performance so far, I start to smile just as I'm smacked in the middle of my forehead by a hard boiled egg. Seeing stars a bit, I take my last shot missing unfortunately.

Feeling pretty good, it looks like I'm tied with a few folks going into the end of the round. Griffin announces that we need to break the tie and we're each told to grab an egg and smash it on our heads... fantastic. I grab mine hoping I grabbed a hardboiled one and on the count of three, smash it over my forehead only to find that it's a raw egg adding to my mess. I'm disappointed as they reveal what Wampup has won. I could've found a good use for some of those powers.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:51 AM   #228
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune walked forward as one of the first contestants to play the round. He wasn't too happy with some sly jesters filling his shoes with some jam. They made weird squashing noises as he stepped and the feeling was just sticky and awkward. He gave a sort of light pounding on his chest and raising his arms for the audience, to show he was hyped up for the game's to begin again. The first contestant he was facing was Ruby, someone who has been running the middle of the valley for the last few games. She shouldn't be too hard to face.

He was confident in his throwing ability and figured she may not be as accurate. Tossing eggs could be a challenge, but some luck had to be involved to choose a raw or hard-boiled egg. After taking his position across from Ruby, he released the first egg at her. It hit her straight on the chest and coated her with raw egg. Excellent start and great hit. Then she returned fire with a good shot of her own, hitting him in the crotch area. It hurt slightly as it was a hard-boiled egg, but it didn't leave a mess, which was nice.

As he was wiping away the egg pieces, the sounds of his shoes were more audible than he thought and the crowd began making gestures and laughter. Although it didn't phase him to much, it somehow caused him to miss his next shot at Ruby. He wasn't sure how that happened, but brushed it off as an accidental occurrence. Then Ruby fired back and hit him with a raw egg. It was some good luck, but he would return with a shot of his own. Or so he thought as the smell suddenly hit him. It was a gross, rotten egg.

Kisune threw his last egg and misses terribly. He felt like he was gonna puke with how putrid the smell was. Just how long were these eggs left out anyways. It seemed like the smell was getting to Ruby though as well as she also missed on her third and last throw. At least he wasn't too worse for wear. Immediately he walked back to the rest of the others and began to clean off the rotten egg and attempt to get rid of the smell.

Hopefully the other contestants would do just as bad as he did, however as the round came to completion, that was not the case. In fact his points were a little worse than he imagined and knew he needed to pick up the pace if he was going to win this game. The winners prize for the round was quite nice and was a change of pace from all the previous rounds. He was kind of jealous he didn't get those options, but knew if he performed better, he may have been granted them this time.

As the new round was announced, he selected Flowerchild to be the person he would sit next to.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 05:57 PM   #229
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Back again for another round and a double holiday one at that. I eagerly wait to hear the rules for the first round. Watching each pairing go by I find myself bouncing in my seat, filled with nervous anticipation. Apparently rotten eggs were thrown into the mix and would be something to watch out for. My turn comes and I prepare, smiling because I have one of the new contestants. It’ll be easy to break her in. I nail her with a rotten egg and she retaliates. By the end of the round, my arm and torso are covered in rotten egg. The smell is pretty bad, and I realize we have a four way tie for first. The tie breaker round has us cracking eggs over ourselves, but it is me who manages to have the hard boiled egg. Means I managed to win a challenge! I enjoy the misery of my opponents and take my prize. One I plan to save for now. For the next round I’d like to stay close to flowerchild to help “welcome” her to the games.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 06:36 AM   #230
ClosingTag

After a bit of an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction in the restaurant prior to the show, I rush to get to the studio realizing I've missed the first game but eagerly look to find my place in the audience.

Audience
Name: CT
Sex: M
6 ft, athletic, slicked back blonde/brown hair. Arriving at the studio in a crisp white shirt and slim fit jeans. Has lots of pride in his appearance and spends a lot of time looking in a mirror and posting on social media.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 08:29 PM   #231
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post April Round 2

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. We had to open up the side door to air out the stage, but it’s now back to business although we might have had some extra fans come into the audience during all the confusion. Security might need to check the cameras….

Oh, and speaking of reviewing it looks we had a slight point error. Ruby actually received only 250 points last round and Kisune Karnon was suppose get 150. Looks like Ruby egged her face for nothing. At least we didn’t have to take away your prize through.

-Ruby-250, Kisune Karnon-150.

Regardless, let’s get our table set for our little game night. Each player starts to take their seat. Wampup makes his way over to Flowerchlid as she takes her seat. Right as he starts to sit though Kisune Karnon pushes past and take the seat. Bothered he didn’t get his seat he turns to the next chair intent to get a little revenge to see a surprised Ruby who sat expecting Wampup to sit down. Coreleone91 looks his choices between sitting next to Ruby or Ezeperalta212 again and starts to sit next to Ruby who glares daggers at him stopping him as Wam Pup sits next to her. Sighing Coreleone91 sits next to Ezeperalat212.

Sitting at a circular table, it’s Smelly Melly, Sam, Flowerchild, Kisune Karnon, Ruby, Wam Pup, Corleone91, Ezeperalta212
Now let’s start the game! Everyone gets 3 cards and pick where they use each card. So our first card says

"I thought I’d mess up the person to my left, but I’ll give myself first is___"

There are smiles all around except two scowls as most everyone eagerly puts down their card.
-Smelly Melly, shows 100 points 

-Sam, has a little smugger grin showing 300 to the table as
Flowerchild follows suit.
-Kisune Karnon, in a huff, flips his over showing strip takes off his shoes at least glad to get most of the jelly off.
-Ruby, shows a 200 card with a sly smile.
-Wam Pup, and Corleone91 show 100 at least getting some points.
-Ezeperalta212 last, scowls showing whipped cream. One of the Jokers, grabs one large spray cams and pushes the nozzles down her top and getting into her bra cups, fills them before emptying the rest into the front of shirt.
Well it seems like everyone had a great round, mostly. So our next card is:

"I look across the table and throw ____ at them."

As everyone looks confused that they’re not messing the people next to them, but take stock and set their cards.
-Smelly Melly, sees Ruby and between his two cards, shows his card that says “strip”. Ruby reluctantly takes off her shoes. 

-Sam, shows plastic grass as a basket of fake grass is dumped over Wampup covering him, but that’s it.
-Flowerchild, shows her own strip card making Corleone91 lose his shoes.
-Kisune Karnon, chuckles as he shows chocolate sauce. Ezeperalta212 groans as a large bottle is dumped over her head with a little trickling down her shirt.
-Ruby, shows whipped cream as a Joker comes up to Smelly Melly and starts to spray the can all over him.
-Wam Pup, shrugs and shows gravy as a pitcher is brought out and thrown into the face of Sam.
-Corleone91, looks a little guilty, but shows marshmallow fluff as a Joker comes out and starts to coat Sam’s hair and face in it.
-Ezeperalta212 Mad she missed out on the points flips over marshmallow fluff eager to get someone else messy. Kisune Stern face get covered up in fluff glaring at Ezeperalta212 before it happens.
Now that you have one card left let’s see what’s our last card says:

"Since we got to pick who we set next to it’s only fair that both people next to me give me ___. Hopefully I didn’t spend my point card early."

The crowd burst out laughing as a shocked look passes between most players.
-Smelly Melly, reveals sprinkles as Sam and Ezeperalta212 take time to decorate him in pink and blue sprinkles sticking to the whipped cream.

-Sam, now sticky from the gravy shows grass again as Smelly rubs it into her hair and Flowerchild stuff a fist full down the front of her skirt giving her a “bush” as the plastic itches uncomfortably.
-Flowerchild, shows grass also but it sticks much better to the fluff on her face as Kisune puts it on and isn’t surprised Sam also give her a “bush” too.
-Kisune Karnon, shows strip and takes off his socks handing them to Flowerchild, but is then instructed to remove another piece of clothing taking off his shirt for Ruby leaving him in his shorts and underwear.
-Ruby, with a full grin shows 100 points as BOTH players “give” her points getting 200 total.
-Wam Pup, also shows a strip card removing his shoes and socks for the two players on his side.
-Corleone91, shows sprinkles and isn’t really bothered by them as there’s nothing really sticky except the dried egg remains for them to stick to. The worst in some round pieces are poured into his socks, but the rest doesn’t really stick around.
-Ezeperalta212 just flicks her card over not even bothering with it as it shows chocolate sauce. Corleone91 thinking her top has had enough cheekily pours it down the back her underwear flipping her skirt up to flash her panties to the crowd to show of the chocolate streak. Wampup decided to be a little nicer and adds his to the covering over her head.

Well there’s a lot more skin showing and a lot more annoyed looks, so instead let’s look at our score:

Ruby, 650; Flowerchild, 600; Corleone91, Sam, and Wampup 400, SmellyMelly 350, Ezeperalta212, 250 and Kisune Karnon 150

Still a pretty close game so you better listen. With these jokers you never know what they have planned. Who knows what the Easter bunny could be hiding under that white fur? Do you think they have a text group?
But it’s the time to show your skills trivia skills.

I want you to get pick the INCORRECT answers this time. Hopefully you find this a don't become an April Fool.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/captai...r-egg-or-peeps

Pm me you scores and we’ll see how everyone does.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-06-2021 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Tidying up bits.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:39 PM   #232
Ruby7

I sit down at the table and draw my first card and get 200 points. In the next round, Smelly gets a strip card making me take off my shoes. However, I get a Joker card and get a large can of whipped cream to use on Smelly as revenge. I whisper to the Joker what to do with the whipped cream. The Joker pulls open the waistband of his underwear and fills every side of his underwear full of whipped cream. Once the Joker is finished with the bottle, his underwear is completely expanded and puffed out with whipped cream. I give Smelly a laugh from my seat. For the final round, I get extremely lucky and get 100 points from each player sitting next to me.

I see at the end of this round that I am in first place for the first time making me extremely happy. Hopefully I can do better on the trivia this time around to keep my lead.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares

Last edited by Ruby7; 04-06-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:06 AM   #233
Corleone91

We kick off the second round and we're told to choose who we want to sit next to. Feeling rather indifferent, I start to sit by Ruby but I'm shown a rather nasty look and choose to sit next to ezeperalta. Might as well see what retaliation I can set out here.

Fir the first card, we're told to give ourselves something and I flip over a 100pt card. While others reveal 300 points, I'm pretty happy with this start. Comically, Ezeperalta turns over whipped cream. I smirk as she realizes it's not for me but rather for her to enjoy as the jokers fill up her top and bra with cream.

For the second round, interestingly we're told to throw an item across the table. First it's revealed that I have to strip an item. Luckily I still have everything so I kick off my shoes as the round continues. As wamPup reveals their card of gravy, I see Sam get utterly covered by the jokers. As it turns out, my card is also for Sam as well as I reluctantly show a card of marshmallow fluff. Sam gives me a sharp look as the jokers coat all of her face and hair with it.

For the last round, We get treated to our neighbors executing the chosen card. While I have to chuckle at some of the earlier ones like the grass "bushes", my card is revealed to be sprinkles. Luckily for me, I'm not too sticky just yet so most of the sprinkles just fall off. Lastly, ezeperalta flips over her card revealing chocolate sauce and I'm excited as it's time for a little revenge. Having decided that her top is good enough as the start to an ice cream Sunday, I turn to her bottoms flipping up her skirt and revealing her panties to the crowd. I pull open the waistband pouring in the entire bottle of chocolate sauce.

Going into the next trivia game, I'm feeling pretty good as I'm near the top of the board. Hopefully I can keep that up.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 01:05 PM   #234
Matildachi

After a crazy week, slips quietly into the audience to cheer on my favorite, Ezeperalta. Realizing she aint doin great this game hope it dont rub off on me.

Audience
Name: Mati
Sex: Definitely
Ebony gal, mid height but with ebony proportion tits & ass & long braided hair. After the last two times in audience getting red & green slimed, plays it safe with black bikini top & black yoga pants (hiding a black thong) and with black flops on feet.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:19 PM   #235
flowerchild

Alright time for game 2 I'm ready still clothed and doing good points wise time to take first let do it. First round boom sees me pick up 300 points hell yeah good start! The second round I get to make corleone lose his shoes hehe still doing alright. However I get my whole head covered in marshmallow fluff (hey atleast its yummy and smells good. The third round comes around and get to give sam a cute little bush in her nice panties taking a bit to stare as she repays the favor shortly after. With kisune dumping his grass on my head making it even messier. I look up and see that I am just out of first place damn i need to do good on this quiz and take first place from ruby!
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:35 PM   #236
bbwhore

Well it is officially time for round 2 really hoping to improve my luck from round. We start the game and the first round gives me 300 points which I really needed. Next I get to dump some grass all over WAMPUP well not the worst mess but it will be itchy. Then I get gravy thrown all over my face gross atleast make it warm please as it's really starting to smell now. Round three has smelly dump grass all over me thankfully it doesn't stick that well. Then flowerchild does the unthinkable and puts it down my panties to give me a grassy bush. The look on her face though as she draws a grass card after is just priceless as my hand are immediately in her underwear filling her panties full of the grass. I end the round at the middle of the pack hoping to jump up a bit and not slip lower in the rankings like I did last round during the quiz. I just hope this one is easier!
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:56 AM   #237
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

First I give myself the 100 points card I got, hoping not to need it more later. Then I giggle as ruby has to take off her shoes from my strip card but am Shutup when she reveals her whipped cream card and I am COVERED in the sticky stuff, already so uncomfortable. It’s made even worse when I have to use my worst card on myself and am doused in sprinkles to go with the whipped cream. Gross! I also get to rub plastic grass into sams gravy covered hair and take great delight in her obvious discomfort!

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:25 PM   #238
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Going into the next round I’m excited to see what kind of cards we’ll be playing with. I’m confused, but glad to see we give ourselves our first card. Naturally I’ll give myself some points. Most of us do. The next round comes and I get covered in Easter grass. Then it comes, the third and final round of the card game. I’ve been holding onto a strip card to give out. I’m ready to drop the card with a smug grin until I hear the last prompt. Our last card goes to ourselves. But twice. Oh no. That means I lose my shoes and socks in one go. And then we’re going to GM into the trivia round, which I am notoriously terrible at.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #239
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

As the announcement comes in about the points, Kisune is a little surprised, but happy that he wasn't as bad as he initially thought he was. However, the game was just getting going and he still had work to do. The table was set and he took his spot next to Ruby and Flowerchild. He was a little rough with Wampup, but he certainly wanted to sit next to someone who was quite new to the game. The cards were dealt and the round began.

The first prompt was about giving himself a card. The choice wasn't the easiest from the options he held, but he chose to strip an item of clothing off. Luckily, his shoes were the first option to go and his feet felt much better with the jelly at least not sitting between his toes. Most others chose to take points with only one other having to take a punishment of sort. Kisune wished he had more points, but had to settle with just losing his shoes.

Then the next prompt came and it dealt with forcing the person across from them a card. This was an easier option as he chose to give Ezeperalta212 chocolate sauce to go with whipped cream from her earlier card. A little extra toppings cant hurt to go with a cool gal as herself. Unfortunately, she got a quick revenge with some marshmallow fluff which went straight to his face. Although a little tasty, the fluff was just a little annoying.

As the final prompt was read off, it dealt with the people on his sides. Unfortunately for him, his last card was another strip card. He was forced to give up his socks and shirt, one clothing of the people on his sides. Some others were luckier in their earlier choices and saved the best card for last it seemed and received points instead. Flowerchild had a card showing grass and he was able to doll out a little bit of retribution and covered her face with some to go along with the marshmallow fluff already there.

Unfortunately, without gaining any points, he wasn't able to get any higher on the leaderboard and simply is holding last place. It was frustrating, but he knew he could still get out of the jam he was in. Although it seemed lady luck wasn't on his side however as it was the trivia round. It was time to test his trivia skills again and he wasn't looking forward to it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:45 PM   #240
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive back for the new game pretty excited with winning the previous show. I show up and I am given my outfit, walking out in a mid thigh length light blue jean skirt, Black t-shirt, black bra and black panties and sandals. Seeing the clips of the prior round, I am stunned when it shows me donating 20,000 dollars. the video clearly looks doctored as I wonder how they are going to try to get that money from my account. At least I still have my new car and 5,000. I cross my arms looking so frustrated that the show is trying to take back some money. Probably just spending too much on the insane things they put us through.

As my name is called I conveniently am picked to go against Corleone that seems a bit rigged as I sit down crossing my legs looking across at him. I take aim right at his junk to send a message and try to throw him off when he throws. It doesn't work as it splats right onto my chest, smelling the stench I give him a scowl and toss harder trying for his head but I totally miss!! I look at him hoping he misses as it hits the top of my head. Ouch!! feeling it through my hair and the smell. This sucks. I am right at his head as he smirks and Ouch! its hard boiled... I hope it didn't hurt too much, but maybe it will throw him off. As its works and he misses me. I stand up picking egg shells from my hair and wiping my t-shirt as I go back hating the smell

Hearing WamPups prize, hoping he doesn't look my way

I take my seat for round 2 not caring who is next to me, but of course he sits to my right as I have smelly melly to my left. Hoping this goes better than round 1. I don't want to fall behind.

I put down my card and fuck.. Whipped cream as a stagehand quickly comes over feeling him pull open my top. "Oh come one". he doesn't stop as he begins to fill my top, pushing to get the nozzle in my bra as I try to push his hand away. Whipped cream filling my top, all over my belly as I sit there frustrated, nipples hard and poking through my bra as they soak in whipped cream. My face a bit red as both guys next to me get points. ARGHHH!!

I look across the table for this riddle as Kisune flips chocolate syrup. I close my eyes in frustration as I feel the joker coming over and it hit my hair, pouring down on me, saturating my hair and soaking my top and dripping onto my thighs and skirt as it puddles in my lap. I wipe my eyes to flip my card seeing fluff. At least I don't give Kisune any points!

Really needing points as the 3rd riddle goes I am given a bottle of sprinkles tossing them on smelly melly as everyone goes around really really wanting points. Corleone flips sprinkles as well as I toss them on him, but it does little... I am nervous as my cards are flipped. I look shocked... "Seriously!!" seeing 2 chocolate cards. Of Course Corleone grabs for the back of my skirt, pulling out my panties as I jump feeling the syrup go in... then for good measure he flips it to expose the syrup coming out the sides of my panties as the other bottle goes over my head, as I wipe my face. Totally a mess at this point as I get up glaring at Corleone, fixing my skirt and adjusting my top, wiping some whipped cream off my belly in the process.

As now I have to take the quiz clearly rattled by my unusual low score.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay