Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-12-2021, 04:46 PM   #136
Any_namey7

The next round is archery. I know that I'm actually pretty good and I hope that I can be number one after this round. My advantage is, that Corleone is gets messy at the beginning and I hope that it makes him miss the target. After silly bitch, it's my turn to shoot. As I walk to my position, my shorts stick to my butt and it immediadtely reminds me of Corleone who is up next. I get very angry, line up a shot and let the arrow fly. To my own surprise it hits the middle perfectly. BULLSEYE. I am so happy, I jump up and down and can't concentrate. The next shot just hits the outer ring. I try to focus again, but it doesn't work. Another outer ring. I can't hide my laugh as I see smelly bitch walking out with diapers on. To play it up, she shakes her ass and I decide to help her with her show by throwing both my confetti buckets all over her. The booty isn't thick enough, I think to myself as I take the cheescake and put in the rare of her diaper. I give her ass a playfull slap and wink at her before I make my way back to watch corleone. His first shot is just an outer ring but his second is better. Before He shoots the third one, he stares me down and smiles at me as he let's go. The arrow doesn't even hit the target, but I'm still kind of confused why he did that and it made me feel a bit scared. He comes over to me and pours all the confetti into my shorts where they stick to the honey. Then he pours flour all over my body.

My numbers are 7, 70 and 77. As you can see I really like 7

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:57 PM   #137
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I wasn't too sure about the round, but as we are put in wings I can't help but have fun. Sure with a toy bow the chance of me winning is lessened, but long as I'm not last I suppose it's not that big of a deal. So I relax into the game and just enjoy the spectacle. And yes I enjoy my turn as cupid. Messing people up is just as much fun as getting messy. So if I show off a bit when it's my turn can you blame me? And who doesn't want to see Ezeperalta blush? So I'm pretty relaxed as I shoot and while I would have really really loved at least one bullseye, but getting to keep all my clothes and still getting some points while getting a chance to get someone else messy well it's nothing to scoff at. More points would have been better being in the middle of the pack isn't as reassuring as it could be, but I won't worry about that yet. Instead I'll just enjoy my turn. When it's finally time to get Ezperalta messy I get right to business. Is it mean to make her bend over and show off her thong to everyone? Probably but it's really fun smashing the pie all over her ass leaving it sticky enough to decorate her with the confetti. Then just for the fun of it I decide to shampoo her hair with the brownie batter leaving her loving like a lovely mess.

It was enjoyable enough I'm not even that worried about the fact that it's my turn to be the customer. And it looks like I didn't really need to worry as Andrea misses pretty much every shoot. I snort as the only mess I get is a bunch of confetti. And while it's a bit annoying that it's sticking, but honestly it's a kind of fun look so I don't stress about it. Least I'm a lot cleaner than most people. And hopefully I can stay that way.

My numbers are 17, 56, and 99

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 05:00 PM   #138
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

After watching the first 2 guys go, I am determined to hit the bullseye wanting to badly grab the lead and take home a win. My first arrow hits the outer ring as I grab the next frustrated. Feeling the stickiness from the wine distracting me a bit as the next arrow falls to the ground. My third shot hits the inner ring... really wanting the first bullseye of the game.

I grab a big container of grape jelly and figure I mine as well up the ante as I pull out the back of his shorts seeing him wearing panties. I shake my head thinking that is odd. I pull them back as well as I dump the jelly all over his ass. I then take a container of silver glitter and dump it over his head as I remove my sandals and stand there to watch callmecurious go. Hoping she does poorly

I watch as all 3 of her shots hit the target, shaking my head as one gets closer than the next. Not sure what is coming my way. I see her holding a pie as I reluctantly bend over ass to the crowd thinking she might want to pie my face in that position. But to my shock, I feel her pull my skirt up exposing my dark green thong. Never thinking another girl would do that as I feel the pie hit my ass and being rubbed around. I stare at the ground thinking there has to be a better way to try to pay for my tuition. I then see confetti falling down my legs, realizing she is pouring it over my pied ass. silver confetti sticking to my legs and bare feet. As I then stand up thinking its over. as I adjust my skirt, but to my surprise she then pours brownie batter over my head. It is so thick, running down my neck and into the back of my shirt, soaking it more as she then starts to shampoo it in, really getting it into my hair as I feel so disgusted. Trying to drain it as I watch on hoping she gets a worse fate.

I looks on as people start to figure the game out. Thankful that callmecurious didn't get a bullseye as people are stripped and put into diapers.

Still in third place, hoping I can pull off a big comeback. I choose 44, 97, 41

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:12 PM   #139
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

We’ll finish up tomorrow with the last round. If players don’t post their numbers i’ll just pick randomized numbers for them. Also still looking for 2 more numbers from audience.

Also 17 had already been selected Callmecurious.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-13-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:30 PM   #140
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I have been watching and waiting for my opportunity to play. The game has been interesting, watching some of these engagements so far. Some actions by the current players seemed boring however and it felt it needed to be spiced up in some way. “55!” I shout when asked for a number from the audience it was near the middle of the number section but separated from the pack. There was some other numbers I was thinking of but there were too close to previously chosen numbers or already chosen. The optio ln I did chose was somewhere between a last ditch effort and a shot in the dark. Hopefully it landed right where it was needed to the most.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:40 AM   #141
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Feb: Round Five

Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've put these 10 players though some messes and challenges. Now let's find out the final results, but first some housekeeping.

Callmecurious and Nova have both picked numbers that had already been selected. (17 and 14.) So we'll bump both their choices up to 18 and 15. But for picking repeats, they both get a pie. The stage hands come our with a pie and grind it into their faces smearing the marshmallow over their features. These are special pies though as we've mixed in some of that fish sauce for additional taste.

Next I wanted 3 numbers from the audience, but only got 2. Well I was nice last times, but I think my kindness have run out. I press a button and a wave of red slime falls over the audience along with some confetti afterwards. With that I'll take the 2 numbers and pick 38 as the 3rd number for Andrea.

With that we turn to the WALL OF MYSTERY!

Corleone91 walks up and looks at the wall. Can he win two in a row? Walking up to door 4, he pulls it opens and flinches, but nothing comes out as the screen overhead flashes 200 points! The next one also doesn't include mess, but rather a tiny wheel. "Remove one piece of clothing from a player" it says and he spins it. As it stops on Brandonlow he groans and strips off his shots leaving him exposed in his bra and jelly filled panties. The crowd hoots and whistles as he blushes. Turning back to the wall Corleone opens his last door. Out slides a pie and he's given the opportunity to pie another player. From his reaction they audience can tell its another fish pie. Thinking back to round 3, he deicides to pie Ezeperalta this time slamming it into her face and sliding it back into her hair to mix it with the pudding. Bet that's going to be a pain to get out! Happy at the misery he dished out, he does wish he got a few more points as he looks up at the scoreboard.

Ezeperalta212 clears her face as best she can and walks up to the wall. Picking her first box, she also finds a tiny wheel to remove a players clothing. Spinning it, it slows down on Brandonlow again. Since we don't allow full nudity on the show (maybe a later episode) we'll provide Brandonlow a new outfit. Leading him behind the curtain the curtain they start to work on him.
One box down two to go. Opening up the second one reveals a Valentines day card. Inside it says "every player pies you." The crowd cheers in excitement, we let her open her third box before that happens. The last door holds a mini bathtub and written on the side is clothes dipped in melted ice cream. This really gets the crowd going. The stage hands lead her behind a screen and strip her. While we usually don't allow full nakedness on screen, I think she'll be covered up pretty soon. Walking out hands over breast and groin, confettied butt on display, the contestants line up with their smelly marshmallow pies. One goes to groins and one to each breast covers her pretty well, as two are sandwiched to the sides of her head, one into her hair, one to her face, the remaining two are smeared over her body, pits, and waist the sink of the fish sauce building. She's then led over to the tub where she has to search for her her clothes, waggling her booty in air as she navigates the chilled and sticky ice cream slop. She'll get dressed again, but she won't be comfortable for sure.

NovaGunger time to open your doors! Seeing a not many points have been picked so far, he's hopeful and with a brief pause opens his first one. 200 points! flashes on the screen and he lets out a breath. With a bit more confidence, he opens the second one and receive a bucket of warm water over him from above clearing off some of the mess and smell on him. Greatfull he opens his third that give him a Valentine card with lose a piece of clothing. He takes off his shirt leaving him in just his shorts and underwear as he walk back. It could have been worse he thinks.

Andrea walks up and opens their 3 doors. 13 reveals custard over head, unlucky indeed. 55 is two pies to the face. Both are smeared over their face, causing the to take some time to clear their eyes. 38 gives them a card with pie another player which they choose randomly and pick Smelly Melly tucking into the front of their diaper for laughs as they are up next.

Smelly Melly waddles up and hopes he can stay out of last to avoid another humiliating forfeit. Picking door 1 he gets two pies for the trouble to the face getting a mouthful of fish sauce and marshmallow. Waddling down to the next door, has a pair of kiddy scissors say "lose a piece of clothing." He takes off his shirt leaving him looking even more like a baby. Fingers crossed for the last one he goes to the end and opens it for a whole cake with something small written on it. As he bends over cupid comes up behind him and shoves his face into it rolling it around. As smelly comes up and sneezes some cake out of his nose, the camera show his looking like a baby and his first birthday cake. Too bad no points.

anynamey7 sees the gap between them and first and opens their doors with confidence. Luck is on her side right? Opening the first one has a dvd of the breakfast club. A few players laugh as this came up last month. The stage hands come out to serve up breakfast as they mix in butter and bread crumbs into his hair, stuff in a couple of jelly, cream, and custard doughnuts into their clothes and smoosh them, and toss some cranberry "juice" (slime) over him. Next is a card then says "gain all clothes back" when opened. We give you a pair of lime green GD gameshow boxers to wear over your clothes since you have them all. Knowing they need a big score, they open the last box and look up at the screen and the audience waits. He gets a face full of warm water for their troubles as they are sent back disappointed.

Smelly bitch comes waddling up still having a good time it seems. It gets better with an additional 200 points! Skipping to the next one, she opens it and finds it to be empty. What a bummer. But that doesn't stop her mood as she opens last one and gets a "new outfit card". The stage hands take her back behind a screen and have her strip and change into the clothes provided. Walking back on stage, she's been put into a pair of white leggings that clearly show the stuff diaper underneath and white top both covered in pink hearts. With a pair of dog ears and some pink makeup, she's been turned into a valentines day Dalmatian. She humors the crowd and walk back on all fours to the others.

Brandonlow walks out from behind the curtain as the crowd hoots and hollers. While still messy, he his now wearing a pink thigh length dress with lace, and well stuffed bra and looks to be still jelly filled panties. Makeup was applied too, but not in the neatest of manners. His shoes are small heels which he has to slowly walk on face fiercely blushing. As he walks to the first door, its the familiar tiny wheel with "Remove a piece another player clothing." Spinning it and it lands on Ezeperalta who has just fished the last piece of clothing out of the tub. With a grin he takes her skirt she just got and rips is in half like two women fighting over clothing at a sale leaving her in her thong, bra, and shirt showing off her conffeitt butt. Still on the loser bubble, he crosses his fingers and is shocked to receive 350 points as the screen lights up. Now relatively safe, as long as he doesn't get negative points... The sirens go off and streamer shoot off the wall as he opens his third door. Looking up to the screen it flashes 1000 points. A 1/100 chance. Cheering he jumps up and down letting his dress flash his panties until he trips on the heels and lands of his butt spraying jelly over the floor. As I help him up and congratulate him, he walks back to the other a big grin on his face.

Wampup picks todays date hoping to see what it will bring. Opening his first door, all he sees is just a piece of chocolate wrapped in a feather. Confused I say we'll take care of that after the other two doors. The next one is a recipe that says gain two pieces of clothing back. Well we'll give you a pair of our GD gameshow boxers for your troubles. The last one is empty, not even a candy heart. Well going back to your first door, that prize is called fudge and feathers. Wampup takes a second to put it together and goes open mouth as the stagehands lead him away. They start with a extra large batch of thick fudge sauce coating him head to toe until you can hardly tell what's underneath it. then go nuts with the white feathers, pits, hair, in clothes, even between his toes,. Not satisfied, they repeat with another coating of fudge and then decide to go with red and pink feathers for the second coating for the holiday. They then hand him is GD boxers to wear (gotta get that advertising) making a funny site as he walks back to everyone the diaper now hidden under that mess still giving him a chicken like walk.

Callmecurious glad that she missed that wonders what's in store for her. Unfortunately seeing as how 17 was already picked, she opens at and is annoyed at seeing -200 points on the screen above her. Going to 56 it doesn't get much better as a deluge of custard pours down for the trouble. Hoping for a miracle or at least some good fortune her last chance is door 99. It's a two pairs of kids scissors saying lose two pieces of clothing. As she already lost her shoes, she has to lose her shirt and skirt as the crowd cheers to see her in her bra and panties.

What an ending folks, a big upset for sure. Let's take a look at those score and head to our winners and loser party:

Smelly Melly- 350
Andrea- 400
NovaGunger- 425
Callmecurious- 425
Wampup- 725
Ezeperalta212- 775
Silly Bitch- 950
3rd place Anynamey7- 975
2nd place Corleone91- 1225
and our big winner

Brandonlow- 1675
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-17-2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:11 AM   #142
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Game 2 Rewards, Punishments, and game information.

Brandonlow and Corleone91 as our 1st and 2nd place winners, you both get an invite to next months game, if you wish to play again and are able to join.

Brandolnlow as our big winner, you're picture will go up on the wall of winners and your prize is a beautiful trip for two to the city of love! That's right our trip includes a night out shopping, wining and dining, and seeing the sights of Paris, travel and accommodations included. Let the sparks fly in this romantic trip.

As for our last place... well Smelly Melly this just isn't your game isn't it. Back to back losses. Well you will get your own lovers dinner, but you will be more of a silent part of it than enjoying it yourself. You see our couples need a center piece for the lovely statue in the center. The stage hands take you back and seeing as you are already stripped and diapered don't need to do much as they start to coat you in thick layers of chocolate sauce and pose you with a bow and arrow and stuff a pacifier with cupid lips on the outside of it into your mouth. One cuts a whole in the Bottom of the diaper and as You are sat on a pedestal, you feel a hose slide into the front of the diaper. Coated and posed you feel a blast of cold and suddenly the chocolate starts to stiffen and harder. I walk up and inform him that's our special chocolate hardshell that should keep you in place as the diners eat. Of course we want you to know you're doing your job well, so every time our patron kiss, we'll let you know by a press of this button. I press it and you can feel a gush of something warm and sticky flood into your diaper. Hope you have fun!

Now the rest of the players you are free to leave the studio with a complementary bucket of slime for your troubles. As each player leaves, they get a coating of red slime. Some are better off than other as Wampup leave coated in feathers and smelling of fish, Ezeperalta leaves with her confetti behind exposed, and Silly in her dog outfit.

I hope you have a great time to all the audience and players. We will have our next game next month. Will our players have the luck our big winner did tonight or will it all be fools gold? We'll find out next time on the GetDare Gameshow!

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 3 starts March 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

You can also sign up as an AUDIENCE MEMBER, who is able to comment of how the game is going, cheer on players, and even help with some events if you don't want to/have the time to join in the game.

*Author note: Frankmarano[ (Andrea) you have been banned for one month. I confirmed with you that you would be in this round and you haven't posted once. Messy Dares you are now off your ban and are able to sign up for next month.
Full signature here!
Old 02-15-2021, 06:49 AM   #143
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

As Corleone91 spins the wheel and the name lands on me. I am stunned in disbelieve that I am now having to take of my shorts and now down to just my bra and panties.

Now as Ezeperalta212 spins the wheel and it lands on me I am starting to think the wheel is rigged as it has now landed on me 2 times in a row and now have to go back stage to see what my new outfit will pertain. For what little fun I can have now is I can punish Ezeperalta212 back with a pie for spinning my name for a second time. Which I know she had no control over the wheel. As I am nice I hit my pie over part of her body and waist as I try to be a nice guy.

Just before I get up to see my fate I see a dog or a player dressed and acting like a dog on stage. Thinking my fate is more than likely going to get worse even with me being at the bottom right now.

Now after all this has happened I come back from behind stage and had to get changed into a pink thigh length dress with lace, and well stuffed bra and matching jelly filled panties. Also I am now more female like as I am wearing makeup given that it doesn't look great and wearing heels.

As I am thinking that I am still currently in last place I think to myself the chances are slim to get out of last as hope is now starting to run thin or me and I give my 3 numbers to the host. As my first spin lands on the same person that spun my name I take Ezeperalta212 skirt that she just found and thought that she was going to use to cover up with I cut in half for her to have to continue to look for more clothing to cover up.

With 2 chances left I just hope that I don't get a negative and fall even worse into last. Then I get 350 points and sigh a bit of relieve. Knowing that I could still lose if I get negative points I feel like luck has finally started to come my way. Then the 3rd number appears with 1000 points and now puts me into first. I am so shocked and stunned I jump up and down and flash my panties in enjoyment and fall down as I currently feel on top of the world. After I get helped back up by the host I walk back to the other contestants with a big grin on my face and watch the remaining contestants finish.

After seeing the game end I am still shocked how I finished 1st and ask Ezeperalta212 if she would like to be my guest that goes with me to the city of love. As I apologize with hitting her with the pie in the waist as I was trying to not hit her hard or anywhere bad and taking her skirt.

And yes I would like to join next months game.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:52 PM   #144
Corleone91

Coming into the last round and I get to go first. I step up to my first number (4) and carefully open the door flinching as it fully opens. To my surprise I won another 200 points extending my lead. Opening my second door, I get to remove a piece of clothing from a contestant. As I'm about to name my victim, the virtual wheel on the screen begins to spin landing on Brandonlow. While not my first choice as a penalty, they did get a hefty amount of embarrassment. I go to open my last door and I'm handed a pie to use on anyone of my choice. I consider my options and my eye catches ezeperalta's not yet forgetting about the tomato sauce from round 2. I walk over and smash the pie into her face and step back to my spot happy that I came out relatively unscathed and with extra points. As ezeperalta's turn comes up, I actually can't help but feel bad for her first getting pied by everyone then having to fish all of her clothes out of a tub of ice cream. As bad as I feel for her, I have to admit she looks cute trying to fish out her clothing.

As the round goes on, I'm looking pretty good on the board. My closest competitor, anynamey, steps up and I'm just hoping they don't score any points. To my amusement, they're treated to the breakfast gunging and getting sprayed with water. Could be much worse and I'm looking good.

Then Brendanlow steps up. After a bit more embarrassment, they open their doors to find 1,350 points combined and my jaw hits the floor. In the blink of an eye I've lost... Damn... I had felt so confident.

As Griffin explains the prize, I'm frustrated having come so close to back to back wins. My competitive spirit burns ever deeper and I immediately head over to sign up for a third go.

At the same time, I have to laugh at the unfortunate punishment for Smelly Melly.

::Griffin, thanks again for putting this all together. This is fun and much appreciated!

I would like to join next months game:

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a blue golf shirt, khaki shorts, blue novelty boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 02-17-2021 at 04:34 PM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 05:50 PM   #145
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
And yes I would like to join next months game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone91 View Post
I would like to join next months game:

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a blue golf shirt, khaki shorts, blue novelty boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.
March’s game:
1. Brandonlow
2. Corleone91

We’ve got confirmation for next month while waiting for the rest of the reports.
I’ll pm a couple who posted their submission mid game to make sure they would be available for March/still be in the game. Remember, if we get more than 8 submissions I’ll use a lottery system to pick next months players.

Don't be afraid to join the audience too! I bet our lovely contestants would love to be cheered on!

Also is there any Feedback? I did tweak some of the choices to the wall to reduce player input as it is the final round, but would like to hear any suggestions.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-16-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2021, 06:31 PM   #146
bbwhore

I would like to join for next months show
My name is sam 25 years old with brownish blonde hair I'm a semi skinny girl with big boobs.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 06:53 PM   #147
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Name: Kisune Karnon
Sex: Male
Appearance: (For the game show of course)

An average sized, average build male. Dark brown hair that is only a few millimeters in length with the sides shaved. Behind dark black rimmed sunglasses are his piercing green eyes. There happens to be a scar over his left eye through his eyebrow.

His clothing wasn’t too much of a standout, but he did look nice. He had a charcoal suit on with a red dress shirt underneath. There was no tie around his neck at this time. His shirt was tucked in and secured into similar charcoal dress pants. Keeping the pants up are a slick black belt with a dragon’s head buckle. Currently hidden under the pants are nice loose red boxer brief underwear. To finish up this staggering look are dark black socks with shiny black steel toe boots.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:09 PM   #148
Imaginativename

Name Imaginative name
Sex: male/Trans, not really sure myself

Details: Allegedly Intelligent, in shape, mostly, Femboy/Trans girl, would be wearing the girls uniform
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:10 PM   #149
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Going into the last round I feel pretty confident with my selection and current point total. I'll be in the middle of the pack again. I watch most of the other contestants getting the results of their picks before it is my turn. I find myself wondering what the result of my first pick would be when I'm told we will get to it later. Though I am quite pleased to know that I'll be taking home a pair of the gameshow boxers since I didn't lose any of my clothing. Gameshow swag is just fun. But my last choice turns up empty. No points, no mess, no fuss. I shrug, thinking my turn is over until the name of my first punishment is revealed. Oh no. That sounds like a lot of mess and humiliation. I am not wrong. I am dragged over to the punishment zone where I am thoroughly coated in warm and sticky chocolate fudge. The stagehands made sure to get everything covered, starting with pouring it over my head and then into my clothes. They even pour it into my socks and shoes. Then come the feathers. Loads and loads of white feathers are placed in the sticky fudge. Just like the fudge there isn't a single part of my not covered, leaving me an unrecognizable mass of chocolate and feathers. I breathe a sigh of relief thinking its over, only to get another coating of fudge. I can feel the first layer starting to dry and harden as pink feathers are added to my thorough humiliation. Worse still, the mess does little to cover up the horrible smell of fish. I shudder just a bit as my feather covered feet are shoved back into my fudge and melted ice cream filled shoes. This will surely take hours to fully clean up, and yet I am looking forward to another game in another month.

Name Wampup
Age 26
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know. Husky with a thick mop of brown hair. Seems to be here more for the mess than the prizes.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 06:03 PM   #150
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the last round starts I sit in third place really hoping that I can pull this out and win an awesome prize. I watch as Corleone goes first picking doors on the massive wall. Right off the bat he wins 200 points. How frustrating as I stand on feeling so icky. Then luckily he doesn't get to pick someone to remove clothing from and he lands on brandlow instead of me. But then the last card is of course pie another player and his eyes lock on me. I try to point to others and hope that he goes another way as he gets close I close my eyes knowing its going to happen as he pushes it into my face, smelling that there is some kind of icky fish filling as it goes up onto my head. I wipe my face emphatically..."not nice!

Right after the pie my name is called as I step forward. Looking at the wall knowing I need points and alot of them. My first door is just to remove clothing and it lands on brandlow as the crowd sighs that you don't allow nudity. as he goes to get a costume I pick another card. I gasp as it says every player gets to pie me. "This wall sucks". Then my last card is no better, but at least this doesn't allow nudity... as I am ushered off the stage behind a curtain to some stagehands waiting. I am beyond frustrated that I am not going to win.

I stand there thinking I am going to get a costume but before I know it the stage hands yank my flip flops off, pulling down my skirt and lifting my shirt as everyone watches through a screen. They give me a look as they then yank my thong down and pull off my bra, staring at my nude form they high five and send me back on stage. My ass shinning with glitter.

I have a forearm over my chest, and a hand over my shaven pussy. The host not stopping this as the contestants gather around, some moving my arms exposing me as they hit me with smelling and sticky pies. My heart sinks feeling everything hit. crowd laughing as I am then forced to go over and dig through a tub filled with mint ice cream for my clothes. My ass in the air, as camera tries to get a good look at my bare but messy ass and pussy. I finally find my clothes, putting them on. They are cold and saturated pressing against me. I stand there humiliated as I watch Brandlow get lucky for a comeback victory that should of been mine right after he pulls off my skirt making me finish the game stand there in my soaked thong for all to admire my ass. I turn down his invite to go with him as I am beyond frustrated that I walk away empty handed and even more humiliated than last time.

I'll be in again.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay