Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-23-2018, 07:23 AM   #16
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtPlugBitch View Post
I was never naked but while in the locker room in P.E. class I was complimented by a lesbian for my large boobs. Caused me to blush but didn't think too much of it. Talked to her sometimes but never really became friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Yeah not sure how I'd react if a gay guy complimented me in that situation
But, would he think you had nice boobs??
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:21 AM   #17
antJ

When I post nudes I intend them for women to be viewing but it doesn't bother me that men look too, I know probably more men will look than women.

Thinking about how many women I've enjoyed looking at online, it would be hypocritical if I was bothered that men were objectifying me!

I prefer it when gay men are open about the fact they are men rather than pretend to be women. On One Submissive Act for example, I can usually tell when it's a man pretending to be a woman by what they demand of me. Women are less inclined to enjoy seeing a man spread his ass and insert a dildo than gay men are. So it always makes me a little suspicious when a "woman" asks me to do that. (This is my 100% non-scientific opinion of course, and I'm sure there are plenty of women who do like seeing that sort of thing... just my opinion that on average, they don't.)

In real life it doesn't bother me who sees me naked; it'd be impossible for a man to go to a naturist beach in Britain if he were bothered about gay men looking. If they approached me I'd be more bothered but looking is fine.

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk