Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-27-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
AgentGreen

Default Chastity Devices

Ok, I have a strange obsession with chastity devices. I started off with a cardboard tube filled with staples and ended up with a commercial device. I thought for the good of all the awesome people around here I would share how a real chastity device works.

Here is the device I have when it is all put together. It's the CB-3000 from keptforher.com with the KSD-G2 anti-escape attachment and the Points of Intrigue.

Here is an image of how the penis fits into the device.

Here is another view looking directly into the device that shows the teeth (points of intrigue) and the KSD-G2 (anti-escape device). When you become errect the teeth dig into your penis and cause pain.

This is the KSD-G2 anti-escape device. The device is custom made based on your penis size. It looks small because it is supposed to be. It is made just small enough to allow blood circulation and urine to not be impaired. Once you squeeze the anti-escape device on and assemble the chastity device there is no possible way to remove it. It takes me 10 min to attach the KSD-G2. It's a serious anti-escape thing.

Here are the Points of Intrigue. It's purpose is to prevent the device from being pulled out of and also to make erections painful. Just looking at a super hot girl will make your dick burn when this thing is on.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this chastity device you may have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f1.jpg
Views:	31950
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	37   Click image for larger version

Name:	f2.jpg
Views:	32286
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	38   Click image for larger version

Name:	f2a.jpg
Views:	33356
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	39   Click image for larger version

Name:	f3.jpg
Views:	32704
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	40   Click image for larger version

Name:	f4.jpg
Views:	34023
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	41  

AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
AgentGreen

I got a question via PM and thought I would answer it here for everyones benifit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REMOVED
do you have an idea or a few ways to make a homemade chasity device? and is it safe to use these?
Before I go into this further please check out the two below sites. Both have more information than you could ever want.
http://www.janthor.de/on.html
http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/

Yes, the devices are safe when used correctly. As with anything do research first. Some people in longterm female authority relationships (where the woman is in control) have used these for over 8 years without stop and suffered no effects. Slaves have worn the devices for years as punishment to no adverse effects. The only thing that suffers is the persons sanity. You will really want to get out after a while and do anything to do so.

Some people have made basic devices out of locks and glue from the hardware store. See the Altarboy site I linked above for more info. He has a while section on homemade devices. Another common easy to make device is the KTB. It's a set of metal spikes that hold the device on the flaccid penis so it can not be removed. When the wearer becomes erect the pain causes the erection to go away and the wearer to be punished. It's a bit too brutal for most but works well. I can't wear one for longer than a few munites before I start to cry. The below I posted above I can wear for long periods of time (months) with no issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali's_teeth_bracelet

If you want to make a device more like mine buy a lock. Attach it around the penis and balls. Then glue on a tube. It's a simple yet effective device. Make sure the lock is tight enough to prevent escape but not so tight you can't pee or have normal blood flow.

Attached below is an image of the KTB
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ktb1.jpg
Views:	1092
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	42   Click image for larger version

Name:	ktb2.jpg
Views:	1519
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	43  

Last edited by AgentGreen; 07-27-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:55 AM   #3
Sennia

Goodness, I'd always thought of chastity belts more as a female thing... I didn't know there were so many ones for guys! The idea of seeing a guy locked into one of those spiky ones is totally a turnon.

Almost gives me penis envy, but then I take another look at those spikes, and think hmm... maybe not... I'll just be content with imagining hot guys in them. ;D
Sennia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #4
blade

Send a message via MSN to blade

The cool thing about the spiky one is the level of control it allows a girl to exert over a guy. Just imagine all the teasing you could have fun with.
blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #5
AgentGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennia View Post
The idea of seeing a guy locked into one of those spiky ones is totally a turnon.
Don't be fooled. Even the small spikes in the one like I have that I took pictures of hurt like hell. You would not believe the whole physiological aspect of having another person totally control your sexuality. Your happiness is in their hands. It makes you horny to think about. And thinking about it hurts

I've attached a few more of the male belts below from this URL. I'll start posting female ones next.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	accDThong.jpg
Views:	980
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	45   Click image for larger version

Name:	cross2.jpg
Views:	953
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	46   Click image for larger version

Name:	mysteel-m3.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	47   Click image for larger version

Name:	digitart24-de-vu-male.jpg
Views:	1227
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	48   Click image for larger version

Name:	goethals-mcb.jpg
Views:	1042
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	49  

Last edited by AgentGreen; 07-28-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
AgentGreen

Here are a few female versions. I have some really cool ones but the pics can't be posted because they are NSFW.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mysteelf-1.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	50   Click image for larger version

Name:	AccSlimF.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	51  
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #7
semajdr
Baby Member

Default Does the KSD-G2 and POI make it impossible to get out of CB2000???

Does the KSD-G2 and points of intrigue work as well with the CB2000 as you say they do with the CB3000?

My girlfriend and I just recently purchased a CB2000...unfortunately I have found that I can pull out of the back (fairly easily when flaccid, with more difficulty when semi-erect but still possible). [I think I've only gone down to the second smallest ring so I will try the smaller one {though I could be wrong and might actually be using the smallest one - I don't remember} Anyway this was quite disappointing and we're hoping that these two accessories will make it impossible for me to get out and leave it so that the only way I can get out is her unlocking me.

Do you really think these devices will accomplish that on a CB2000? Do you think one is better then the other?

Thanks for any answers you can provide.
semajdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
AgentGreen

I don't own a CB2000 so I will have to base my advice on owning the CB3000 and looking at pictures of the CB2000. The KSD-G2 works amazingly. It is the best purchase I ever made for my CB. On the CB3000 I am certain it is impossible to escape (I've tried). On the CB2000 I seriously doubt that if the KSD is ordered using their sizing recommendations it can be removed (don't cheat when ordering, trust their sizing judgment). The thing is very tight on the penis and almost impossible to put on when completely flaccid. It took me a week to figure out a way to easily put it on and take it off. I have to apply lotion to the penis and then stretch it out while completely flaccid to work the thing onto the penis shaft. It's a slow process that takes some work. After some practice I can now get it on in about 30 seconds. The hardest part is getting the penis completely flaccid. If I were to try and pull out with the KSD on it could never get past the head of the penis as it is far to tight to fit. It might be possible on the 2000 to somehow jam something in there to help the head of the penis to get past the KSD but I really doubt it. It's hard to remove the KSD with the device completely off. If you on the fence about the KSD get it. It was what finally made my device secure.

The points work great for punishment but only help a little for pulling out. When used with the KSD-G2 spaced directly behind it it makes attempted manipulation difficult and painful. I highly recommend them together with the KSD-G2. The points would not prevent pullout alone however. Great punishment tool and manipulation prevention device.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #9
animal

Hey do you know how to make one yourself? These thing cost a lot in store and I also don't know how to get one. So how can you make one with a lot of cheap materials. I like to make things.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:20 AM   #10
timmy

dosent quite float my boat..

buttttt hey!

i got imagine it good though

just not at the moment for me :P
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #11
animal

what do you mean by all of this
??
Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #12
timmy

me?

i just meant i wouldnt enjoy it. being i dont like pain

but in the future you never know if there was a girl involved

on my own it wouldnt do it for me
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:24 AM   #13
Mistress_Flosculus

Exclamation Chasity...

Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about these.. I wouldn't want to do any perm damage.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #14
pillowman

i can testify that the cardboard roll with the staples in really hurts but it does work i was backk down with in the minute but OMG it was painful
pillowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #15
sexychick212

Just asking.. I wouldn't use it.

BUT..

Is there a way to MAKE a female one?

No: Public dares, dares that involve other people, dares that family and friends can find out about, nothing TOO painful, and nothing with piss or poo.

And sorry, can't take pictures.
sexychick212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk